• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You! (2.0)

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh wow, what can I say here? I loved it. It was great, exciting, and wow seriously I just loved it 10/10

Now here's a heroic theme for a not so heroic character.
    The final boss theme for Wario: Master of Disguise

TY

It sounds really good, though not a major fan of it.

This was actually one of the songs that made me prefer Red Alert 2 over it's expansion, because the expansion didn't include the old songs :(

Years
    7/10

It's really stylish. Cool choice.

I wonder what are your opinions on this:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Video isn't working.

Also please, for the love of god guys, rate the music with more detail. Vague stuff just seems like a huge cockblock to the above poster.

Anyway, good news, no Tropical Freeze, Bad news, it's still DKC.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Funny thing, it's not a battle theme LOL. It's actually a character select theme.
    It's not? It sounds kinda like one though. Eh, whatever. I like stuff like that anyway.

Spino, I know you don't want a vague-ass response, but that's all you're gonna get from me. I usually don't have much to say about music. I like it or I don't, and I have difficulty articulating why. So this one is 8/10. It's nice, kinda just makes you wanna wander through the level (if I played it).

Next I'll post:
    Soul Calibur V: The Frontier of History

Last edited:

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    8/10
    This has always been a personal favorite boss theme of mine. It's pretty intense and fun to listen to, especially compared to the somewhat meh battle theme. Admittingly it just doesn't feel like it aged too well.

Been playing some Wario, so here's more Wario.
    Lowdown Depths from Wario Land Shake It

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
    I wanna rate the one above me High and low at the same time, There are part I really like and don't like and the fact I haven't played the game doesn't help either so I don't know how fitting it is. I'll cut the middle and give it a 7/10.

Starcraft: Terran Theme.

TY

As a RTS fan I don't even have to listen before rating, cause I know the Terran theme all too much (before I changed to Zerg played tons of Terran :P) and the Terrans had the best theme in BW IMO <3

Got some Borderlands 2 OST for a change :P

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    7.5/10. Not bad.

This is another one of those tracks I can't quite forget because I've heard it so many times.
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance-Decisive Attack

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    7/10.

Despite PoR being one of my favourite FE, I don't find this track all that amazing. I like it, but the song doesn't really pull me in. Don't really have the words to expand on that more unfortunately.

Ao no Kiseki Evolution - Seize the Truth

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I'd give that a 6.7, koffi~

It just did not pick up at all. It was slow, and seemed like Pulp story music and not a Mario game. But then again, I haven't liked many of Mario's newer games that have come out in the past seven years or so. It's very Jazzy, though and a good choice, just not my style.

Classy, koffi~

TY

It's pretty slow paced, which isn't my favorite type to listen to, plus it sounds really repetitive, which may be cause it is an extended version.

Now one thing I do like about EA is what they did to the music in Red Alert 3, though in game it is repetitve as crap plus it's more of a battle theme instead of an actual song.
    Spoiler:

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
    8/10
    Like the style of music they used!
    Spoiler:

Back