• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

4/10. I...really don't like Borderlands OST in general; it gets in my skull and just bangs around in there without any regard for rhythm or reason. It's the only thing about the series I don't like.

Here comes my childhood:

pkmin3033

8/10, Yamane is an absolutely fantastic composer and she did a great job with Portrait of Ruin's soundtrack. This was a nice introductory sort of theme <3

Moar Castlevania is in order:

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
  • 8/10 - Rather like it actually. Probably would of given it higher if I'd played Monster Hunter myself and heard it in-game.

From a section of the game where the visuals and audio compliment each other brilliantly.

pkmin3033

3/10. I shudder to imagine visuals that would complement that...

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
  • 4/10 - Rather morbid sounding stuff. Sounds like something that would accompany one of those segments in a game with large blocks of text to read.

SNES version is probably better tbh.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • A Saikyou Hyper Combo out of a Shun Goku Satsu counterplay.

Here's some Wu Tang Clan: Shaolin Style menu music for the thugs and fellow ganstas who love Rap in their vidya games.

pkmin3033

1/10. I am not one of those people who likes rap in anything...

Let's have some remixed classical:

pkmin3033

4/10. FFV never did have a particularly strong OST, outside of a couple of tracks...that isn't one of them.

Now for something that was totally out of place in the game it was in:

Years
  • Video music yeah! Ok here is mine about the arceus theme is good i would rate it 7.5/10

pkmin3033

6/10. Average. One of the weaker battle themes in the Prime series. Still pretty good, but not great. It was all about Gandrayda in Corruption <3

Now for something that made me cheer when I first heard it:

Back