• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Adoption Shop

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Demoonica lands on the ground at (Raven)'s Pokemon Breeding Center. No, really - she falls right out of the sky. "Note to self, get a saddle for Suiquaza." She says, her Suiquaza landing in the field a short distance away. It turns it's head to the side looking at her as if to say, 'Why'd you get off before I landed?'

"Just in time for the new arrivals."

"Didn't I say I'd be back?"

Demoonica happily picks out both Houndyentena and Groualdo.

~Out Of Character: My adopted Umbrring isn't on the list. I love these and will soon run out of room on my sig. *dramatic sigh* Oh well. I'll be back. See you!~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    ~Out of Character~ Lady Demoonica Darkmoon your so funny.

~In Character~
    OMG, you scaried me! You can adopt them :D
    *Gives pokedude55 the Poke'ball that Houndyentena is in* Thanx, come again.

*Gives 1,000 mudkip the Poke'ball's that Marshblastitagtr and Blissicuno are in* Hope they grow big and strong, take good care of 'em.

*Gives Lady Demoonica Darkmoon the Poke'ball's that Houndyentena and Groualdo are in* I'm sure I'll see you back here soon, lol.

Hey Lady DD, I could make you a banner with all the Pok'emon you adopted from me for you.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
    Demoonica happily takes her new pokemon. "Oh, Suiqa!" She calls for her Suiquaza as she searches her backpack for a long rope to use as a halter and reigns. Raven can here her mummble under her breath, "...Gonna break my neck... Gotta find a safer way to travel... beats walking..."

~Out Of Character: That'd be nice, but you'd have to update it all the time. *laughs* I've saved them and am bandwithing them from my own Photobucket account, if I could get my computer to save microsoft paint edited pics as anything but bitmaps I'd remove the grey dots and make the white around them smaller so I could fit more in one row. Alas If I edit them I can not save as anything but bitmap and bitmap files eat up space and take longer to load on here I've noticed.~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I could make the white around them smaller. Oh, its 12:02 so it is the next day *hint* *hint*, lol. :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
    Sorry got kicked from the net. Need to shut down net for a bit, maybe half an hour. Aunt needs the phone anyway. V(>_<)V Don't tempt me... no I'll let others have a chance first. 12AM? It's 1AM here. As for smaller white area, would you please.

lil T

BBA CHAMPION
    Years
    hi raven,
    lil T here. Can i adopt these Mardevil, Suiquaza, Houndyena, Umbrring, Houndyentena, and Groualdo pokemons.

thanks in advance

~lil T~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Sorry but you can only adopt 2 per day. And there where only 2 Suiquaza's, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon and pokedude55 got them. So choce 2 out of the 6 Pok'emon you asked for.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Their yours :D

*Gives pokedude55 the Poke'ball's Regkou and Torchymander are in* Thank your for comeing, and take good care of 'em.

Also check out Deoxyspeedy sprite thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Lol, yes, you can have them. I say as I give 1,000 mudkip Mudtotoirtle and Treebulborita. Thank you for asking so nicely. And come beack soon :D

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    btw, can you do me a favor? can you put the goldens in my thrwead for adoption? but tell them to include my name there, since i created them, and i like to see my work put to use xD
    ty
    -IsJ

Back