• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson lets out a sigh of relief. "You almost fell off the ship, man. You gotta pay more attention." Samson says with a laugh, and stops once Psy begins talking of the strange occurrences.

"Yeah....this is a little weird...I mean, how often do people have painful flashbacks, collapse in hallways, or find weird swords under there bed? All in the same day as well. Something weird must be going on." Samson says while giving Psy and Shiro a determined nod.

"But how could we find out what's going on...? This almost seems supernatural..." Samson says while putting his hands in his pockets and looking around. "This is all really bizarre."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "First we must do what all usually do, we must inspect all the areas where all of the occurences occured on. To recall all of them... the first occurence happened inside the library, where Michael appeared to be having one heck of a painful flash back, the second being near the hallway where our rooms are located, and the last being in Shiro's room." Now that the fear inside his body had finally left, he exclaims out with bright energy, "Okay guys, let's solve this mystery!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson looked into the ship. "So we should inspect the library first right?" He said looking at Psy. Samson put his hands in his pockets and started walking hastily towards the library, and then turned around. "Come on you guys, hurry up!" He called back as he continued walking. Samson then entered the Library and waited for the others. "Nothing seems odd..." He thought as he looked around. "Just a bunch of books..."

Then Samson felt the unusual feeling again and clutched his arm. "Guh....this again....I don't want to worry anybody..." He said aloud as he clutched his arm and began breathing to relax himself. The feeling subsided and Samson calmed down and waited for the others to enter the library.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy enters the library, noticing Samsom appearing to be relieved of something, "I mean, we do want to solve this mystery by today, but we shouldn't rush too much or else we'll be over-working ourselves down. Let's just try and solve this mystery as fast but relaxing as possible, I mean... we are suppose to be relaxing and having fun during this cruise sail, right?" He walks to the nearest shelf, inspecting the titles and covers of books of many kinds, "Hmm... maybe these books can tell us something about these occurences... but I don't think it's likely."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson sighed. "Your right...I need to stay relaxed." Samson said as he began strolling around the Library, looking for clues. He checked around and didn't see anything, so he sat down at a table and sighed. "Psy, I couldn't find anything...this place is dry, and it seems like there really isn't anything to find..." Samson sat back in his chair and leaned on the back two legs. "Let's think.....it was in here that the kid had the flashback right? So what about this library would trigger a flashback..." Samson thought and then looked at Psy. "Unless it wasn't the library...and just the whole ship itself...."

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro just stayed silent at both of them discussing about why Michael would have painful flashback in the library Could it be? That all of the unusual occurences in the ship is coincidence, or not? My parents went missing in the sea... Strange things occur at the ship...
    They have no connection but looks like it was connected. Uhh... better stop thinking for a while, my brain hurts...
    Shiro then started looking around the library to find what causes the flashback... Only to find nothing.

"Well, there looks like there is no clue at all unless..." Shiro said, stopping in midsentence,he looked at the weapon rack above him, smiled, and then shouted "Eureka!!! Maybe this weapon is the cause of his flashback, maybe his father in the flashback hit him with the same kind of this weapon," Pointing to the whip, "Altough I could be wrong also, but it's the most logical thing as it brought out his fear and locked memories,"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee smiled at Randy. "Ya know, I never had any friends." Renee mumbled as she looked at the ocean. "I mean I was never ridiculed or anything..unless it was about what I looked like."Renee said looking at the reflection of herself in the water. "I was always considered a freak. No matter what I acceled in,it all came back to the same thing.What I looked like.."She said to Randy as she looked at a wave that had come from the wind. "Even though I'm the Presidents daughter..I'm still a freak.. Sure hte publicity and stuff but..Its not the same as being accepted." Renee said to Randy. "I'm sure you don't wanna here my life story though. By the way I'm Renee.When I start rambling I never seem to stop."Renee embarrasedly said.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy began to chuckle a bit. "No worries, everyone needs to get things off their cheste at one point or another." He said, getting more used to the cold. "My name's Randy" He started. "To tell you the truth, I've never really had any friends either. The short verson is that my father is a notoriuos crime boss, and both him and my mother had different ethnic backgrounds. Then there's the whole pale skin thing, and the rest" He said looking at the sky "Is history." He quickly turned his focus on Renee again. "Sorry about that, I have attention issues." He said scratching the back of his head. "Hey" he said looking past Renee. "The others, where did they go?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Hey guys, check this thing out!" Psy calls out to Shiro and Samson.

Psy appears to be holding a blue book with no title on the cover. Near him lies a secret opening. The bookcase that was covering the open seemed to act like a door, thus conspicuously making it a secret area of the cruise ship, "They all say bookshelfs are good hiding spots, but the idea just seems too cliche' nowadays..." he puts the book onto a small table nearby, thinking if he should explore inside the secret passageway.

"I know something like this would be breaking a rule, but maybe whatever is in here could be causing the occurences we have experienced lately."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson grinned and marched forward. "There's only one obvious thing to do, fellows!" Samson said with a grin. "We have to explore the opening!" Samson gave Psy a slap on the back. "Let's go." Samson strolled inside and leaned against a wall waiting for the others to enter. "Come on guys...I don't think we could get in trouble for this.

"How did Psy manage to figure this out..." Samson thought deeply, as he stood against a wall. "Some clever detective work..." Samson stared at the others and stood up straight. "I wonder what we'll find?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "I don't know.I haven't seen anyone else since before I collapsed I wonder if evryones alright.." Renee said to Randy. "Maybe we should take a look..I'll go look around." Renee said as she began looking in various room of the ship quietly.She heard noises coming from the library. "Um..Hello?" Renee mumbled as she took a quick look inside the library hoping she would. She saw an open passageway and saw Samson saying "Lets go exploring!"
    "So these must be the others.."She thought quietly to herself. She slowly approached them and saw Psy holding a blue book. "Um..whats that?"She asked nervously.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy decided to follow Renee and find out where the others had gone. By this time, Randy had completely gotten over the cold that was running through his body. "This is weird" Randy thought to himself as he and Renee made their way through a hallway. By the intensity of the cold, I thought it would take forever to get used to. But now it's as I've been this cold my while life..." He said as he eventually saw himself in a library. "Well isn't this place facy!" He siad as he noticed Renee going in a passageway. "What's all of this now?" He asked as he approached it. "A hidden passage? Well, only one thing to do now!" He said as he walked down the passage. He eventually caught up with the others. "There you all are!" He said as he looked around. "What is this place?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    After all made their way inside the passageway, Psy notices a girl and a boy from behind. The girl asks in a nervous tone about the book Psy is holding, "Oh, hey... this book was the key of getting into this secret passageway. I'm keeping it with us for my guts tell me it still might prove useful later on." Psy also hears Randy speaking out, "We don't know exactly, but we know for sure this is some secret place. The three of us are hoping we can solve the mystery of those mysterious occurences earlier by finding our answer in here. Say, you guys want to join in with us?" he asks the two in a polite matter.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Well um I guess I could help.." Renee said in a nervouse tone once more. "I mean if I can be helpful with something I guess I could come..."She looked down at the floor. "This is a weird cruise..I mean everyones having strange visions and well that one girl accused us of having strange powers..Imean it could be possible but..Oops there I go with my rambling again.." Renee said embarrasedly.She looked at the book curiously once more. "Why doesn't it have a title? Does it have anything to do with whats happening?Does it have anything to do with me..?Or the others?"Renee thought curiously.

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "Well, what do you know? this cruise gets weirder and weirder as time passes," Shiro said as the five of them continued down the passage. Shiro then begins to see visions again. Of a black hooded man with a thin sword pointing at his throat, The Ice Falchion flashing blue and freezing everything that crosses its path, Psy wielding a green saber and slashed at the cloaked man. Shiro just tumbled forward because of the visions and regained his balance. Another one... I wonder when this will end... Shiro's hand felt something, he took hold of it in his hands and lift it only to find...."GAH!! How does this thing get here!!?" Shiro said as he found that the sword from before is in his hand... This is getting weird..... I don't like this at all....

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy heard Renee's questions, "The title... I have no idea why it's not there and the pages inside are blank." He also heard Shiro exclaiming out something, "What's going... hey nice sword you got there. Might that be the sword you were talking about earlier? I'm guessing that it just popped out of nowhere once again and out of all the places it can be in this world it popped on your hand." Psy said towards Shiro, wondering what kinds of powers the sword would hold.

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro just replied to Psy,"Yeah this is the sword alright... Some weird voice in my dream told me to take this sword and suddenly it appeared out of nowhere in my room," Shiro lift it up higher for everyone to see it. It's hilt is glowing softly with a bluish hue which gives a chill to everyone who sees it. The Ice Falchion... The cold sword which freezes anything that it cuts... Shiro heard the strange voice speaking in his head again.

He decided to ignore him and apologized to the girl, who he knows now by Renee,"Listen, I'm sorry for causing you trouble back there, when I was screaming,"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson continued walking with the others. He was strolling slowly with his hands behind his head as he walked. "So that's the sword huh..." Samson said when Shiro held it up for everyone to see. "At least you have it with you. It might come in handy while trying to solve this mystery." Samson said as they all continued walking. Then Samson stopped and turned to Reene and Randy. "In case you guys were wondering my name is Samson." He said with a wink and a thumbs up before turning around and continuing to walk.

"So....what exactly are we looking for down here? It's cool that we found a secret passage....but I don't actually see anything out of the ordinary down here...."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I think we will eventually find something unordinary if we keep going on. This ship is pretty big itself, so finding the end of this path might take awhile." Psy continues to walk his way forward, hoping their time traveling inside a hidden passageway will light out the answer to their mystery. Gradually as they keep going forward, it starts to get colder and more eerie, the darkness of the path made it almost hard to see, and the room suddendly has an atmosphere as if a murder just occured, "We're getting closer to our answer, but this place gives me the shivers by its sudden creepiness and coldness."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy nodded at Psy's question earlier. "Sure, I'll help" He said as he continued to look around the ship. "This place looks pretty crazy..." Randy said as he noticed the cobwebs and dust scattered all over the passageway. Randy notices a shining object on a shelf. "Eh,what's all this now?" he said as he picked it up. The object took shape of what appears to be a pendant. "oooooh" Randy exclaimed as he held it up high. "Decorative!" he said taking a close look at the symbol. "Wait a tick" He said looking at the symbol closely. "I've seen this before..." He said surveying the room. "That's it!" He said looking at Shiko's sword. "The symbol on this pendant matches the symbol on that sword. He said as he walked up to shiko. "Hey, you with the sword!" Randy said as he approached him. "This look familiar?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back