• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Renee wondered why Psy heard what she thought. She sighed and followed the others hurridly. She was unusually tired today. 'Must have been the darn collapse'She thought trying so hard making sure Psy didn't even hear her. "This ship is kinda crazy..."Renee said quietly.She to noticed the sword but paid no attention to the one shiko had.She looked at a bow the hung on the wall. "Wish I had my bow..then I could be of more use.." She mumbled as she looked at the bow.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson rolled up next to Reene almost out of nowhere. "Mumbling is a bad habit." He said. "And if you want that bow....why not just take it? This passage seems very old, and I doubt anybody would care if you took it." Samson nodded and jogged up next to Psy.
    "So, anything look weird to you yet? This place gets colder the further we go in, I wonder what's ahead?" Samson said while scratching his head. "I'm sure it'll be something interesting...." He said with an unsure tone.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "EEP!" Renee said as Samson snuck up behind her. "Jeeze you startled me."She said to Samson aggravated the Samson had startled her."I guess it wouldn't hurt to take the bow..If no ones gonna use it.." Renee said quietly. She took the bow off the wall. It had very distinct marks on it.She looked at it.It seemed to be very old.."Strange..I've seen it before.."She whispered so no one could hear her.She put it in her bag which oddly it seemed to fit in there.She walked over to Samson thinking he wanted to explore somemore.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "What!? Let me take a look," Shiro said while taking the pendant. The pendant's dragon emblem looked the same as the dragon emblem of his sword. I feel that I've seen this pendant before... could it be? Tears trickled from his face as he remembered that it was the same pendant his mother wore in the picture shown to him before leaving the island.
    "No!! She couldn't be dead! I know she is still alive! I don't believe it! I don't believe it!," Shiro kneels down, looking at the pendant with anguish and sorrow," After all this time, the research and works I have done to find both them have been for naught? No! I wouldn't believe it!" Shiro broke down and cried....

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    I think I'm late huh? But I guess I'll try to post my sign up.

Name: Misha Lavender

Appearance: She's around 5'4 and is slim. She has shoulder-length green hair and she's also quiet beautiful. She often wears a light blue T-shirt covered by a dark blue jacket and paired with a white mini skirt. She wears glasses when she was reading and if she's not, she puts her glasses on her head.

History: She's raised in a quiet rich family in Neocean Island. When she was still a child, she's raised like other ordinary children, but, when she's 12, her parents discovered that she's a very smart girl with very high IQ. Since that, her father forced her to study all the time and didn't let her go out from her house.

She started to feel that she's not really belonged to the family because she's threatened like a tool for her family's company in the future. After few years, she got tired of everything and decided to escape from the house. Then, she signed up for the 'Outside World' to add some new colours in her life.

Personality: Misha's a friendly and calm girl with weird personality. She's weird because she knows nothing about the world outside her house. She oftenly smiles and that sometimes cheers people around her....... even sometimes considered as a weirdo.

Other: Sometimes, things passed through her mind and that things happened.

*Natural Weapon: The Peacock Slashers (a pair, one for the left hand and one for the right hand)
    Misha's weapon of choice, small jewels in wires that resemble the dot in a peacock's tail feathers. Misha loops one end of the wire around one of her pink fingers then swings the peacock jewel to create a slicing, spinning disk for her to attack with. She keeps a number of slashers woven into the clothing so she can quickly draw them in order to fight

**Favorite Pokemon: Togepi

RP sample:
    Misha opened her eyes after a long nap from behind a few barrels and boxes. She lifted up his head and looked around.

"Oh yeah..." she said, remembering where she was. It was a ship she had boarded and hid in so she could become an offical Pokemon trainer.

She stood up and took a long stretch yawning and making sure she still had all of her items with her.

She heard a few yells from up top, and her curiousity proved to be too much to hold down. she walked up to the deck and looked around, seeing lots of people near the front of the ship looking out towards a foreign island not too far off.

"I wonder what's up here," she said in a half yawn.
    (I hope it's enough)

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson stopped when Shiro started breaking down. He sighed and walked over and put a comforting hand on Shiro's back. "Shiro man....You gotta calm down." Samson said. "So this pendant looks like your mothers? That doesn't mean she's...dead. It could just mean she's been here." Samson stood up and looked around, hoping the others wouldn't hear the cheesy story he was about to tell.

"You see Shiro, I never had any parents. It's like I was just born from nothing....probally abandoned, but you obviously have parents. And if you care about finding them enough, you won't give up." Samson smiled and patted Shiro on the back and walked over to lean against a wall. "Now seriously guys......I'm getting cold in here!"

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "No, it's not exactly like that... I know that you knew how it feels to be alone and left out, but, have you known the feelings of betrayal when you knew the truth. I have, and it's not exactly comfortable. When I was adopted by my foster parents, I didn't knew about why my real parents dropped me in the orphanage, until 2 years when they told me about the reason they left me behind and disappeared.... It appears that they were mercenaries who were sent to investigate about the strange things that have been going on, they left me in the orphanage in fear that I would be taken away because of the mission. That's what made me want to find them, to ask them why." Shiro recounted his sorrowful past to the others.

"Anyways, you're right Samson, I won't give up just yet, I will find them, even if I have to risk my life," Shiro said to Samson as he wiped his tears and stood up again, determination shown in his eyes, "It's not you either, I've felt this chill ever since we passed the second corridor," Shiro said to Samson

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • She heard Shiro crying as he looked at the pendent in his hand. "Ypu know he's right..It doesn't mean she's dead.." Renee said to Shiro as she approached him. "And as for my parents...I never knew them either..In fact I don't remember anything about where I came from or who I was.." Renee said as she looked at Samson and Shiro. "I guess its better then being abanandoned though...." Renee was about to say something else but she stopped at that fact because indeed that too was painful fact for Renee,even though she was raised by the President and his wife.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mario Queso

Appearance: Mario is a Short guy for his age, standing at 4'11. He wears a t-sirt that is green, with a pair of dark gray pants ), and white sneakers. He has a cucasion skin tone, and a short and slim body type.

History: Mario is from the other dimision of infanite cheese. He Visits every now and then at home. He acidentely came here when his father a profeser made a intersteller warper.He has made many friends among each dimension but nobody knows these people. who raised him are they?.

Mario actually got used to traveling back and forth.But he still needs to settle a few problems in both diminsions. He has never shown anybody else how to dimision warp. Yet everybody knows he can do it ,but he dosn' do it around strangers.

Other: His birthday is in a date only known by people in his diminsion

Natural Weapon:power to make almost any thing out of cheese./pokemon

Favorite Pokemon: pichu/porygon-z/charzard

personality:calm,quick thinking and always the one inventing or sloving problems.

nickname:SenorQueso

pokemon

porgon-z
    nickname virus
    moves physic,confusion,conversion2,and hyper beeam
    nature rowdy

pichu
    nickname zappity
    moves zap cannon,thunder wave,thunder,volt takle
    nature calm

charzard
    nickname char-char
    moves blast-burn,fireblast,dragon rage,fly
    nature tough

RP sample:"Why are you warping right now?"asked all the people of hidden cheese village."Beacuase I have to go train in the other diminsion i will
    be back in 2 weeks to restock on cheese."Replied Mario.

"I hope all my friends are ok..."Thought Mario while he was setting up the warpper in his house in the hidden cheese village.When he was finished he turned it on.He still got a little dizzy from it but for the most part it was fine.

When he got to his house in the savior diminsion things were eerily quiet."Hello!"He said.Most of the time there were noises of many people and pokemon at 2:00.

He went to his friend Phy's house and found a note.It read,

Mario,
    We went on urgent notice sorry but here is a map to find us with char-char . We won a cruise trip.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (I'll accept both of you, but just try to stay active as best as possible.)

"A family..." Psy thought to himself while he walked. He had no knowledge of his parents or the place he was born in. He did not bring this fact to ruin his own freedom though and tried to keep things positive in his head.

After some amount of time as passed, Psy was able to see a black door nearby. It was the only door that stood in the end of the path, "I see a door from here. I think our answer possibly lies in there!" He ran his way toward the door and noticed the floor was slightly slippery. He took a look downward to the floor and sees red liquid that seemed to be coming out the door, "We have to be careful about this guys... I'm getting a bad feeling about what could be in there..." he said, slightly trembled in fear. He put his hand onto his pocket, prepared for the worst. He slowly moved his hand to the doorknob, "Are you ready everyone?"

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro, determined to continue on, runs down the passageway quickly "Come on guys! and girl, rather than freezing here, let's move on!" Shiro continues the passage down, only to smack into a door, and Psy!! "Ow! that hurt a bit, hey, what's this? " Shiro sees the black door bearing the sign of a dragon.

When he heard Psy asked the question, he replied,"Well,I'm ready and raring to go!! Let's do this!!," Shiro said.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson walks up behind Psy. "We came all this way, you gotta open that door." Samson said as he crossed his arms. He then stopped when he noticed the red liquid. "Oh man.....what could we be getting into....This could be something dangerous..." Samson contemplated. He was a little nervous, but he stopped and took a deep breath. "I gotta be brave...I'm gonna travel,so I can't let something like this scare me." Samson adjusted his shirt and uncrossed his arms and walked up next to Psy. "What do you think this red stuff is...?"

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    (Thanks continued from rp sample..)
    Mario walked outside as he thought,"I don't know this place i'm not going to be able to fly there. I'll fly to the next closest spot I know."He flys there as a old lady spots his map and says ,"I know a secret entrence to the place on your map come on."So Mario followed her into the secret entrence and ended up on the other side of door.

Sorry um i do not know im on the other side of the door..

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    On a second though, not to be mean or anything, but I'll keep you DarthSenorQueso at ~Pending~ for now. You're profile seems to closely get into what a god-player would have. I mean traveling into dimensions sounds cool, but it's too much. Same thing with the flying if he can do it at his own free will, it's a bit too much. We also redone this thread for one reason is for to avoid major confusion. I'm sorry, but I don't want this RP to fall once again.

PS
    All of us haven't gotten inside the door yet, we will get inside once most of the RPers get a chance to respond. I think we shouldn't make everything we spot mystical too, I think the pendent is good enough for Shiro. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    OOC: Special note for Misha, she'll oftenly says such words like "let's go!", "it looks like fun", "Let's do it", etc. but she'll say them with such a soft-feminine voice.

Misha finally arrived at the dock and she directly entered the Ship. She was very relieved because she thought that she has been left behind. "Oh my.... what a relief... maybe I should get some foods from the cafetaria now?"

After she had her stomach filled up, she got up and started to walk around the S.S Light, looking for some fun places. "Hm.... I've done eating..... I think I should go and search for something fun now." Then, after some few hours, she spotted a Silent Library and decided to enter it. "Oh... maybe I can find some fun things like funny books here?"

Then, she checked out the book shelves there. She almost checked all of the bookshelves but it seems that she didn't find any book that she wants and ended up found a bookshelve with a secret passage in the middle of it. "Oh my? A secret passage? It looks kinda fun."

She entered the dark secret passage but it seems that the passage was very long and she got tired. Fortunately, she spotted some people were talking behind a mysterious door. "Oh my, what a fun long trip.... I also found some peoples here... This must be one of the ship's games, how interesting."

Then, she approached the peoples behind the mysterious door. "Oh my.... it's also fun to meet another people here.... I'm Misha, nice to meet you. And... what's that door over there? Is it a funny door? If it was, I want to open and enter it!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • ooc: o.o; oopsy guess I forgot to long on for a lil bit ^-^;

Renee continued down the hall with the others quietly.She knew she wouldn'
    t be heard because of the fact that she mumbles to much.She sighed as the walked up to a black door. "Is this the end?" Renee asked the others. She didn't wanna tell anyone that she was scared half to death because of how odd it was to find a passage down here and all the weapons. "Well..I wonder whats beyond the door..."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "What the... is she also one of the winners that I haven't noticed until now? Is she for real?!" Psy thought to himself, still in fear of the idea of what could be beyone the door they were about to open, "Oh umm... hey Misha... we would really love to introduce ourselves to you, but we are to about to open this door that has blood coming out fromt the bottom of it... yeah... let's just prepare for the worst everyone," he said in an uneasy tone.

He was about to turn the knob around, but the whole place started to tremble briefly, making Psy fall to the floor, "What the heck is going on now!"

"The ship will now be sailing... all passengers are not to leave the ship... repeat... the ship will now be sailing... all passangers are not to leave the ship... thank you for listening..." a public announcement has been sounded to the group.

"Grr... I'm not going to let that ruin our fun, I'm going to open this door no matter what!" he shouted in brave anger. He quickly regained his posture and forcefully grabbed the door knob and turned it. He vigorously kicked the door open, felt prepared to handle the worst case scenario, "Hey! Is anyone in here?!" He found a light switch nearby and switches it. The lights turn on, revealing a room with blood on the floor and some on the walls, "Dang... we have to be really careful guys..."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson's eyed widened when he entered the room. Blood was everywhere, and it looked like something bad happened. "What...what happened?" Samson said in a shocked tone. He stopped and looked at all the blood. It was all over. Samson had never seen this much blood, and he was a little uneasy. His heart started pounding, and that uneasy feeling returned. He started breathing heavily and looked back up at Psy. "What could have happened Psy? This passage is so old.....but this blood looks fresh...."

Samson clenched his teeth as the uneasy feeling continued. He grabbed his arm and took deep breaths. It subsided and he stood back up. "Whatever happened here....couldn't have been good."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy continued to walk down the hallway with the others, keeping a low profile. "I probably shouldnt have shown Shiko that pendant..." He said to himself as they got to a door. "I feel bad now, but 'm sure it'll pass." He caught up with the others as Psy opened a door. Randy decided he wanted to see what was behind the door, so he walked in. When he saw the room, he was in shock. "Good lord!" Randy said as he examined the blood. "This looks like something in a horror film! This is creepy, but for some reason..." Randy started to smile "I feel happy..." Randy started to walk forward. "We'd better take caution in this place" Randy said as he caught up with Samson and Psy. "This could get ugly..."

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "What the!? This room looked like it saw a mass murder, or a torture chamber!!" Shiro exclaimed seeing the bloody room in the ship Is this ship more weird than it is? I wonder... However, as he enters the room, he feels that he has entered a freezer, and started shivering Why do I feel so cold? It's never been like this when I saw a bloody room in my dreams...

Hearing a strange sound, Shiro stopped shivering to listen closely, "Did you all hear that?" Shiro asked to all of them about the strange noise

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back