• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • "Oh my.."Renee said in a scared tone.."What h-happened h-here..?"Renee shivered at the sight of blood."Whats a torture chamber doing on a cruise..?" Renee said as she shivered at the fresh blood that covered the walls.Renee looked at all the various items in there."The blood is fresh..." Renee just wanted to run and hide.This was now freaking her out.She had a fear of blood ever since she could remember.It seemed to be all to familiar to her."I'm s-sorry if I-I'm s-shaking..I have..a fear of blood.." Renee apologized quickly malong sure they knew why she was so afraid and wouldn't ask her."Its so similiar..Blood..Ever since I was adopted for an unusal reason I would freeze up at the sight of it..What if my fear of blood had soemthing to do with my parents.."She thought hoping that Psy wouldn't hear her.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    Misha entered the mysterious door and noticed that blood is everywhere in that room. "Oh my.... how interesting. I wonder if it's real blood or not... but at least this is fun". But even she said like that, she curioused about the blood and suddenly, a picture of something flashed through her mind. "Oh my... I think something will happened here...."

Misha also noticed that Renee's very scared and here body shaking. Then Misha approached her and talked to her with such a smiling face. "Little girl.... you shouldn't feel so scared, we're together here^^. Mmmm... allright, let me hug you............... there, are you feel better now?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson scratched his head as he watched this Misha girl. "She....seems like kind of an oddball..." Samson contemplated as he watched her. He coughed and turned his attention towards Psy. "Man, look at all this...there has to be something going on in this ship....old secret passageway that seems like it hasn't been used for years...leads to a room full of fresh blood? What could this mean?" Samson crossed his arms and stuck his head down in thought. "....Kind of odd. Who could we tell about this?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Another door? Great... and I thought we were done for the day." He walked closer and opened the door slowly. Psy obtained a bad feeling and fear started to overcome his body once again, "I won't let my fear control me!" He slammed the door open, broke away from his fear. He looked closely in the small room and the light switch was already.

"I can't believe this... this is insane..." Psy spotted out a dead young teenage girl with a trembling Squirtle nearby. This was a work of a murderer indeed, "Who in the world would do this?!" he said with a noticable tone of fear.

In a sudden instant, a shadowy figure rushed passed Psy very swiftly. It grabbed Psy in the chest and put a blade on top of his face, "Wha... the...heck?" Psy was now shaking in fear, unable to try and fight it off.

The figure spoke out in a dark and 'evil-sounding' voice, "Hmm... I wonder if your blood will look as wonderful as that pafetic girl..." he revealed himself to the others. He had white hair, an armor that was covered with blood, wore metal boots with spikes in the edges, "My name is Gale... and I have an obsession towards the beautiful appearences of blood. I will determine all your inner greatness by your own blood... starting with this boy..." he started to laugh maniacally. Psy was unable to take defensive action due to the fear in him.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "GRAAHHH!!!!! Get away from him!!," Shiro shouted as he rushed towards Gale and knocked his blade away ,at the same time, the Falchion glowed blue and a name of a move appeared in Shiro's mind ," Freeze Wind!," Shiro said bringing down Falchion and causing a blue energy wave to appear from the ground, Gale is as surprised as Shiro and his arms were hit because of it, instead of being separated, it freezed in contact, Shiro was pretty tired after using the move Uhh... what was that? Gale was impressed by Shiro's bravery,"Hmph , you're not that bad, maybe I'll start with your blood first!!" Gale said to Shiro as he disappeared and reappeared behind Shiro, pointing his reclaimed blade at his back, Shiro had no way to counter back It's over....

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy was in shock of the strange person called Gale, but he wasn't afraid. Randy had been biding his time, fishing for a pocket knife that once belonged to his mother. "I'm sorry, mom" He said as he kissed the handle. "I promised that the blade of this knife wouldn't be tainted by anything. But it looks like now I have to break that promise." He said as he whipped out the blade and held it so the blade was near the thumb. "Hey, Big guy!" Randy yelled as Gale was about to stab Shiko. Gale turned his head. "Chew on this!" Randy shouted as he lunged at Gale. But Gale was faster than Randy gave him credit for. He easily dodged Randy's attack. Perhaps too easily. Randy let out what seemed to be a smirk as he stopped lowered his head. He was sure Gale was behind him. Randy then fell on his hands, drawing his left leg back. He kicked Gale in his knee, thereby causing him to stumble. Randy then did a power push to get back on his feet quickly, then faced Gale, who at this point recovered from the attack. "You dare strike me!" Gale shouted at Randy. "Then It's decided! Your blood shall spill first!" He said as he lunged toward Randy, barely missing his hair with his sword. "Whew, that was too close for comfort!" he said putting his hand on his head. Randy slowly got up. "You wanna kill me? Fine! I have nothing to live for anyways! You'd only be doing me a favor if you took my life now!" Randy said as he took a slow step toward Gale. "Come on!" Randy said in an angry tone. "Just tell me how to start this off! Let's do this!" He said as he cracked his knuckles. Gale smirked. "You want to die so badly? Then allow me to grant your wish!" He said as he jumped toward Randy as he swung his blade at him. "Say goodnight!" Gale said with a maniacal laugh.

Last edited:

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    It's over... Shiro thought as he was going to be stabbed by Gale until Randy fought him back. When he saw Gale launches himself to Randy, Shiro wanted to fight back, but find himself to tired to move I'm sorry Randy.... For not being able to repay you... Shiro then heard the strange voice speaking in his head again Alone... You may not be able to defeat him... But if we merge permanently... You can beat him...

Shiro then thought back Nah... Pass. I'll merge with you when I really need the power Shiro turned to Psy and threw the Falchion at him ,"Psy!!! Catch!!!"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "It's no use... for some reason I can't unleash out my aura saber..." he then saw Shiro's Falchion fly toward him as if someone tossed it. He jumped and grabbed the blade at great precision and landed near Randy and midair Gale, "I will not let you kill anymore!" Psy blocked Gale's blade from slashing and both entered in a clash blade struggle. Gale looked closely at Psy's enraged eyes and noticed something familiar from them, "Those... those eyes... It can't be!" he effortlessly pushed Psy away and caused the Falchion to fumble off his hands. Psy with slight force hitted the wall and fell off, but he was still able to stood in his standing position.

Gale for some reason wanted to avoid having a fight with Psy and aimed for the two girls instead, "I'll just have to kill both of you instead... now die and show your blood!" he rushed to the two, prepared to swing his blade at full force. Psy grabbed the Falchion and started to run and beat Gale's speed, but failed and tripped, "It's useless, I don't have enough energy in me to save the two..." He let go of the Falchion from his hand and watched Gale rush to the two, "Samson... you're there only hope for them to living," he said with a very exhausted voice.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson's eyes widened. "What can I do......?" Samson saw Gale rushing towards the girls and he started to panic. "I'm the only one....?" Samson then swallowed his fear and ran towards Gale at full force, trying to punch him in the face. Samson's training made him strong, but Gale was on another level. As Samson went to Punch, Gale swiped him away with the back of his sword. He looked down at Samson and smirked and raised his sword to unleash a finishing blow on Samson. As the blade came closer and closer, Samson knew he was going to die.

Samson put his arm up in defence and closed his eyes. He felt the uneasy feeling rushing through his body, but instead of hurting, Samson felt at peace. He felt the blade hit his arm, but it stopped. Samson opened his eyes to reveal that his arm was covered in a white aura that was blocking the blade. Gale's eyes widened and he stepped back.

"You...." Gale said in a shocked tone.

Samson stared at his arm in disbelief. "What could this be...?" He contemplated. "This could be what those feelings were...the white flash.....this is my...power?" Samson stared at his arm, and then jumped up and looked at Gale. "The aura around my arm is fading when I lose concentration...I need to stay focused..." Samson thought. He was losing energy fast.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "So he also knows how to use the same power too?" Psy stared in shock at the surprise scene. He stood up, tried to regain his balance but ended up falling to the floor. His current condition was too bad that it even declined Psy from standing up, "It's no use still... even though the great amount of fear left my body, the after effects still linger in me, I'm too weak to do anything." He faced the two girls and shouted a command to the two, "You guys have to do something to protect yourselves! Renee, you can try and use the bow you took back there! It's your only hope of surviving so try anything!" Psy knew fleeing away was a bad option for the two, for the speed Gale ran was way too fast for even Psy to out-run.

"We're all a bunch of little freaks, are we?" Gale started to dash his way to Renee and Misha and prepared to swing his blade with vast force.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson wanted to rush at Gale, but the aura around his arm vanished, and he was completely drained of energy. Samson fell down and laid there motionless. "What was that power....?" He thought as he laid there. The uneasy feeling he kept getting stayed with him permantly, but it didn't bother him anymore. Once he unleashed the power, the uneasy feeling became a peaceful one. His senses seemed sharpened, but now all he could do was lay there.

Samson looked up to see the action going on, but he was helpless, and still shocked about what exactly came out of him. "How....how do I have these powers...?" He asked himself as he laid there, unable to move. "My body feels numb." He said softly. Samson closed his eyes and waited. He may have attained some kind of power, but now he was unable to move, and just another target for Gale.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy just stood in a corner, watching everything that happened rom a distance. He was still in a bit of shock after Psy save him. "Darn..." Randy said as he scratched the back of his head. "After all of that, I'm kind of disappointed..." He said, then stopped. "Wait a minute..." He said as he began to move his body." ... I'm not tired..." He said as he grabbed Shiko's fallen sword. "I can fight!" He said as he stood in the path of Gale and the two girls. Randy held up the sword, thereby blocking the blade of Gale. "But how..." Gale asked, puzzled, but Randy only smirked. "It all makes sense to me now..." Randy started as he looked all around the room. "When I first got on this ship, I started to get cold everytime someone got near me." He said as he rotated his right arm. "That cause was most likely the aura's dsplayed by Psy and Samson. In fact, I'm positive that the other's have aura's, too. Or at least some kind of special ability." He said as he walked a bit to the left. "However" He continued. "When they were involved with you, they began to get weak. As far as I know, I have no such powers, other than to sense it. So if my theory is correct." Randy said as he smiled and pointed the sword at Gale. "You somehow feed off of the energy that they produce. and since I have no energy, I can't be stopped unless you disable me!" Randy put the sword down. "Alright, Gale, you ready. Randy put up the sword. "Let's do this!"

(OOC: the theory I had Randy explain isn't necessarily true, I just wanted him to have a "Smart" moment, and since he is the only person in this RP witout special powers, I thought It'd be a good idea for him to point that out. But in the end, it's Nessstar's RP, so he can pretty muh do whtever frm here, as long as he doen't do something like killing Randy...)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: I thought it was a nice addition, since he is the only one not possessed his powers for offensive support. That moment was perfect though, we got to have smart moments at some point, right? ^_^)

"You filthy little brat! If you really want to fight me then let off of your own blood!" he screams in emerged rage. He rushed toward Randy and swings his blade with much force, "Let's see who handles the metal blood makers better!"

"Who is this guy? What is his name?" Psy still stood onto the floor, unable to move a muscle. The only thing he could do is watch the others fight off Gale. The moment made Psy feel like a complete failure because he did not have the energy save the others from Gale, "I wish my body would regain its energy now, but there is no way that can happen, especially in a moment like this... I don't even have enough energy in me to release my aura light saber..."

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy let out a monster of a scowl as Gale made his way toward Randy. To be honest, Randy neve saw a sword in his life, let alone held one, so he diddn't know what to do. "Alright, let's see..." Randy said as gale swung his sword with great force. "There!" Randy shouted as he blcked the blow with excellent percision. "Not bad, punk!" Gale scoffed "But how about this?" He said as he swung a second time. Randy was able to bloc, but not as good this time. The blade almost took his left arm off. "Holy..." Randy started to shake. For the first time in his life, he actually thought he was going to die. "I'm boned, aren't I?" He asked as Gale let loose yet another swing at him. Randy decided to dodge it. Big mistake. The blade missed, but Gale let out a secondary swipe that almost hit Randy's face. Randy fell flat on the floor. "Hahahaha!" Gale laughed as Randy got up. "If that's the best you can do, than this one is clinched!"

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Damn it.... I'm to tired to move, let alone speak... I feel useless Shiro thought to himself as Randy was fighting back Gale If only... If only... I could help... Huh? My pocket is heavier than usual... Heh... Maybe this is the surprise mother told me... He rummaged through his pocket, finding something unusual in it, Hey... Isn't this Spark's Pokeball? Whatever... I guess I could help... "GO!!! Spark!!!" He threw his pokeball, from which burst out a Pikachu! "Spark, I know this will break your code but please! The man is trying to kill us all, Use Thunder on him!," Spark nodded and shouted "CHU!!!" While releasing a Thunder to Gale. Gale was shocked and fell down to his knees burn wounds on his body. "NOW!!! Randy! Get him while he is wounded!," Shiro said to Randy.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renee stopped out of her thoughts as she followed the other quietly. "I shouldn't loose myself in my thoughts so often.." She then saw soemone rushing torwards Psy with a blade."EEK!" She quickly grabbed the bow and shot a fire arrow. It rushed passed gale and landed onto another wall.She saw a small burn on the persons body. "It actually hit?" She shiviered not knowing what had taken over her.The arrow still burning from the previous attack lay stuck to the wall. "H-huh?.." Renee stuttered in disbelief."How did I do that..?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Gah! I don't know how she just did that but we don't plan this ship to burn down!" The Squirtle that belonged to the girl shot a water gun towards the bow and washed off the flames. Psy suddenly felt that he regained some his energy back. He gave himself a chance to get up and was finally able to do so without a problem, "All right you... you're murderous ways end here for I won't let you kill anyone!" he shouted off bravely toward Gale. Gale turned back and faced Psy with a sorrowful look, "You and him are very alike... hmhmhm... I guess you kids had enough fun for today, yes? I'll kill you all with your blood after I kill every filthy dirty human beings that are in this world. Then this world will then be filled with bloid everywhere... such a beautiful place it would be..." he started to laugh maniacally and instantly fled out of the room.

"Hey! I'm not done with you yet!" Psy ran near black door and saw Gale running at great speed, "It's useless... he's way too powerful for all of us to handle." Psy gave out a deep sigh, relieved but uneasy about Gale's dissapearence, "What was he talking about though? I'm just like him?" he also gave notice to the pikachu nearby, "I'm guessing that is a pokemon? Interesting..." He tried to leave behind the whole scene by trying to change the topic.

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "Good one Spark!" Shiro said while petting the Pikachu with a smile. "Huh? You don't know what a pokemon is? I guess the rarity of Pokemon in the Island makes most people oblivious to Pokemon, this here, is called a Pikachu, it's an electric mouse pokemon which stores electricity in the red sac on his cheek, careful though, he's not exactly nice to strangers," Shiro explained this to Psy,who is curious about Spark, Shiro then gave him an empty pokeball "This, is a pokeball,used to capture wild pokemon, that Squirtle over there is pretty sad about losing its trainer, why don't you make it up to him by offering him a chance to travel with you," Shiro said to Psy.

I guess that's that.... For a while I thought I'm dead... Shiro walked to Randy and took his sword back from him "Thanks, I don't know how to repay you when you saved me,"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson opened one eye to see Gale fleeing. "Well at least he's gone now..." Samson thought. He looked up at the others and gave a half grin and began getting up....only to instantly fall back down. "Sorry guys...I really don't know what happened back there.....but I'm completely drained now...." Samson said with a laugh. "What was that power...What's wrong with me? How did I do that?" A lot of questions were flowing through Samsons head, but he decided to ignore them for now. He sat up again and leaned himself against the wall. "I'm exhausted...maybe we should head back to the main part of the ship? Tell somebody what happened..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • She shivered quickly.Renee was glad Gale was gone and let out a sign of relief. "What w-was that all about..?" Renee stuttered feeling a little bit drained for some reason, but didn't wish to worry anyone else with her problems. Is everyone okay?" She said to everyone worried about if anyone got injured.She heard Samson's idea and also thought it was a good idea.She was also drained of her energy and needed to lay on her bed for a bit because she was soon getting a splitting headache.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back