• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    OOC : I'm sorry, I can't post much for a while. My computer got an error.

Misha felt very sorry to everyone there, she didn't do anything while everyone's trying their best. "I'm sorry for being useless....... I just didn't know what to do.....". Even she said like that, she became cheerful again so suddenly and asked Shiro a Question about Pikachu, "Well... by the way, uhhh..... I didn't know your name so..... uhh whatever. I just wanted to know, where I can find and get such fun-looking creatures like that? Oh yeah...and everyone, I also want to know your names, it's not fun if we don't know each other."

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy was sure he was done in for sure, but little did he know that fortune wa on his side. Gale was struck by a lightningbolt from an unknown source. "Where in the name of Lucifer did that come from?" Randy asked. Then Gale was struck by a flaming arrow. "Wha?" Randy asked looking around to see Renee holding her bow. "Good one!" Randy said as he lifted Shiko's sword. "Now then, this will end it!" Randy yelled as he swung the blade down. But gale was too quick for him. He fled into the unknown. "Dang it!" Randy said as he pounded the floor with his fists. "I let him get away!" He said as he got up. "So where did that lightning come fom anyways?" Randy asked as he looked around. He saw the Pikachu. "Is that...maybe...A Pokemon?" He asked himself as Shiko reclaime his sword. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that." he said as he handed the sword over. "I'm just glad I acted when I did. I don't want to imagine what would've happened another second later!" He said with a smile.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "So... this is a pokeball that everyone has been talking about back on Neocean Island..." He closely examined the pokeball sharply by taking a look at it's unique appearence, "Okay Squirtle, you'll work with sides of me now for..." The squirtle ran away and swam to the ocean far, far, far, very far away, "Bleh... what can you expect from a 'poke-noob' like me?" he said in dissapointment toward himself.

"Attenion all passangers! We are about to enter a deadly storm nearby. Please remain indoors! I repeat! Remain indoors!" A urgent announcement had been said and surprised Psy, "What?! I guess we better head back to then. I don't think this is an ideal place to stay in such a coming condition." He put the pokeball into his pocket and started to run his way back to the library, "Let's get going or we're dead meat!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson got up and jogged up after Psy. "What's going on!? A storm?" He said as he ran up. He was exhausted, but he wasn't going to let himself get caught up in whatever was happening. He was actually starting to feel a little more energized. The weird feeling he used to get was there, but it seemed to be getting stronger, and the stronger the feeling, the better Samson felt. And the feeling had gone from an unpleasent one, to a normal feeling. He was used to it now.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renee took a look at the Pikachu and happily smiled at it. "Is that maybe..a pokemon? Its cute..You take very good care of it."Renee said looking at the Pikachu.She was to afraid to pet it knowing that if she got thundershocked she would be in real trouble.She then heard the report an said.."A storm?Thats kinda..odd..but Psy is right..were done for if we stay down here much longer.."She said as she began running behind Psy quickly.This reminded her of how she lived her life before she was adopted.It was all about yourself.Run and flee for your life,thats how her life was before she was adopted.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "A storm!? Oh great, just great... How long have we been here anyway?" Shiro said while jogging through the passage back,Spark hanging onto his head, Shiro almost reached his destination, until he went out of the passage and crashed into a bookcase, to his head's dismay,"Owie.... That hurts..." Shiro said while rubbing his head. "Spark! Return!" Shiro said while pointing his pokeball to Spark, it sent a red light and absorbed Spark back into the pokeball, "Well, see you guys later,I'm going to crash down for today, it's been tiring but fun nonetheless why don't we hang out tomorrow, it'll be fun," Shiro said to all other as he walked back to his own room, when he entered it, it's still the same state as he left it Good, it's still in one piece... Shiro then lay on the bet and started to sleep peacefully...

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Let's get to shelter as fast as possible guys!" He ran his way out of the secret passageway and made his way inside the library once again. He turned back to the others behind him, "I'll see you guys later! I'm going to get inside my room, I think you guys should do the same!" He turned and continued running his direction.

He made it inside his room unharmed from the weather, but slightly wet of water. He picked up a towel near his bed and washed out the water he collected, "Dang, the weather is terrible! I've never seen this kind of harsh rain before. This will obviously lead to some horrible lightning storm..." he said, surprised about the harsh strength of the weather. He lightly jumped into his bed, trying to relax with the rain than getting uneasy about it, "... I hope the others are okay. I should have at least guided their way into their rooms... I have to stop worrying so much. I need to be more care-free about these kind of situations." He softly closed his eyes as the rain started to relax his mind.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson walked out and trudged his way to his room. It was raining really hard. Samson made it to the hallways with the rooms and went into his room. He shut the door and sat down in the chair in his room. He began contemplating.
    "Well....it's storming...so I have nothing to do but think." He thought as he stared at his arm. "I wish I knew how I did that..." Samson closed his eyes and began concentrating. He opened to see a few aura sparks around his hand, but they went away soon. "...I need to learn how to focus this power of mine...and find out what it is..."
    Samson paced around his room and then laid down in his bed. "Before I can do anything about these powers...We need to make it through this storm." Samson crossed his arms and tried to relax, but he was full of curiosity about his newfound power.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renne quickly got to her room at sat down on her bed. "Wow a storm..They didn;t say on the weather forescast..or at least thats what I heard.."Renee thought to herself anxiously as she layed down on her bed and took out the bow she had earlier used."How did I shoot that arrow...?Weird.." Renee quickly mumbled softly.She stared at the wall and saw the flashes of lightning outside of her window."Severe storm...Its scary..I have never seen anything so..Well frightning..."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy heard the man on the intercom forewarn of a storm. "Ah, great!" He said as he exited the room with the others. "What else could go wrong?!" He said angrily. "Not only did we almost get killed by a maniac, but now we've got to go through a storm, too! And judgeing by our luck, this torm is gonna be bigh!" He said as he began to sigh heavily. "Luckilly for me, I'm an expert at survival." He said as he looked around. "No matter what we may run into, I'll be ready!" He said as he pounded his fists against each other. "Just you wait, if someone else trys to mess with us, he'll be eating throuh a straw when I'm through with him!" He said trying to make up for the embarassing swordplay he displayed back in the bloody room.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro woke up only to find that he is on the weird platform again What the.... This dream again? When he looked at the ground again, he found that the mural has changed. In the mural, Shiro is holding Falchion, surrounded by pictures of the people he met. Welcome chosen one... I see you're back here again... The mysterious voice said to Shiro, Shiro just smiled his trademark smile and said softly," Why don't you show yourself to me?" No, as I said before, I'm you... I'm your conscience.... I pick choices... Whether right or not... "Very well then... Looks like I'm waking up... Adieu... Till next time we meet..." Shiro said as he started disappearing.

"That dream again... When are these dreams going to stop!?" Shiro sighed and decided to take a shower, after showering and wearing new clothes, Shiro looked outside to see it's still stormy Damn... This doesn't look good... Meh... Whatever I'll read a book then... Shiro smiled again, opened his doors slightly, took out his book and started reading on his chair across the door. There... if someone wants to speak to me... they can do so without knocking the door...

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    Misha ran into her room, seemed to be frightened by the storm. Once she got there, she directly jumped to the bed and covered herself with a blanket."Oh my, if it's only storm, maybe it's still OK, but the lightning..... this isn't fun...". Then, she remembered about the pokemon things that she saw earlier and started wondering. "It must be fun if I can get some pokemon for my own huh?.... I wonder if I can.."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy attempted to try and get himself to sleep, but he had too much energy in him to even do so, "I guess sleeping is out of the question of what to do at a time like this... I wonder when the storm will stop. It seems really dangerous for a ship like this one to be inside a storm like this." Since he could not get himself to sleep, he jumped off his bed and opened the door to the room hallway, "I'm going to take a look outside just to make sure everyone is safe." He walked through the hallway to the exit and took a look outside. The rain was so harsh that when it collided with the floor, it sounded like if someone was aiming a high-powered hosed at the floor, "On a second though, taking a dense cold shower doesn't sound like a good idea either..."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson had finally dozen off, but a few hours later he was awoken by the sound of the rain hitting the boat. "Man...that sounds harsh..." He said aloud when he woke up. He got up and stretched and looked around his room. "This room is a good place to sleep...but it's pretty boring when I'm awake..." Samson scratched his head and opened his room door and looked around. "I guess everybody else is asleep." He thought as he walked out and shut his door. He walked around a few hallways in boredom and then found himself back in the bedroom hallway. "Guh...back where I started...is this storm ever gonna stop?" He said aloud as he sat on the floor outside of his room.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renee looked out the window of her room quietly.To her it seemed that it was eerily quiet. "Guess everyones asleep.... Thats why its so quiet.." Renee said looking at the bow she had used hearlier."I wonder how I used that type of arrow...Weird..." She mumbled as she took out her sketch book and began drawing the rain."Its harding drawing the rain..Maybe if I add a few details here and there..."Renee mumbled as began drawing the rain and the clouds with a dash of lightning here and there in the picture.The rain tapped against her window.It sounded like rocks againts her window except the glass wasn't breaking."The storm is scary.."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy ws in his room, trying to shake off the incident and sleep. But the rain was interfering with his slumer. "Well, I guess I can scratch sleeping for a while..." He sad as he walked out of his room. "What am I so afraid of anyways?" Randy asked himself as he walked out toward the deck. "Last time I checked, I love rain!" He said as he stepped into the uncovered area of the boat. The rain was harder than Randy had anticipated. "Ow!" He exclaimed as he walked back into the covered part. "I guess enjoying the rain is out of the question as well." He said as he walked back to his room. "I wonder what the others are up to?" He wondered as he wandered the halls.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "This trip is too relaxing that I'm starting to get all bored and sleepy..." Psy eventually grew tired starring at the harsh rainfall. He decided to get back into his room, but before he could even see his own door, a vast lightning bolt thrashed close but slightly spaced away from the side of the cruise ship. It was near the area that Psy dully watched that the lightning stroke landed with great power, "Whoa! It sounded like something crashed or broke or something... I think I should take a safe peak to see what really happened..." He walked his way back to the same area, hoped that the destruction was not fatal to the ship.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson heard a big clash of thunder and jumped up. "Woah! That was loud..." He said as he got up. He then saw a huge flash outside. "Lightning..." He thought as he began running towards the area where he saw the flash. He ran until he saw Psy. "Psy! What happened? That thunder I heard was LOUD!" He said as he walked up. "Did you see the lightning up close?" Samson crossed his arms and smirked. "I can only see this storm getting worse before getting better...." Samson uncrossed his arms and scratched his head. "I wonder if the lightning hit anything...?"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Look! The ship is slowly sinking!" He pointed out out part of the ship that was destroyed. The ship slightly slanted it's straight coordination, rolling out the barrels to the deep ocean, "Man, this is no longer a ship to relax... we have to tell the others for their safetly!" Just before he was about to run back in the hallway to tell the others, the public announcement unit conveniently turned on...

"Attention everyone! The ship had been fatally struck by lightning! The ship is now slowly sinking, please all visitors must go into the area in the ship where life boats will be provided. The area is right near the captian's watch. Please hurry and be alert, this is an emergency for the sake of our lives!" The public announcement unit turned off. Psy knew the others would know where to go to escape the sinking ship, "Well then let's get going them Samson!" Psy ran catiously his way to the Captian's watch to find the area where the life boats will be provided. He wanted to avoid tripping and falling onto the ocean.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson nodded and ran after Psy. "This is intence Psy! Why is all of this happening?" Samson was soaked by the rain, but continued running. "This is the second near death experience we've been on since we've been on this ship!" He said alertly as he looked over at Psy. Samson then looked up and saw the Captain's watch.

"There it is Psy!" He said as he ran up. He put his hands on his knees and caught his breath. "Alright people....tell me where the lifeboats are......" Samson contemplated as he waited for the news. "This is just great..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back