• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro was calmly reading his book when he saw lightning strikes the ship. What the... first the psycho assassin and now this!? What has the world come to? Shiro thought while looking at where the lightning struck... Damn.. that's a bloody mess the lightning made... Upon hearing the announcement, Shiro decided to pick up his briefcase and ran to the watch.

Shiro was running to the captain's watch hurriedly when the ship shook some more, throwing him off balance making him fall to the ground and started sliding towards Psy and Sampson who are talking to each other "WATCH OUT!!!!" Shiro yelled to them.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy was wandering the halls, thinking to himself. "What am I doing here?" He thought as he heard a loud crash. "Whoa!" Randy said as he jumped a little. "What was that?" He asked as he looked around rapidly. heard the announcement being displayed on the intercom. " A lightning storm, eh? I need to get out of here!" Randy said s he dashed his wy from the hallways. "Wait a minute..." Randy said as he stopped. "I'm fogetting about the others. I hope they're okay...Psy, and Samson, and Renee, and SHiko, and....that other one...Ah forget it! They most likely head the crash and the announcement!" He said as he continued to run his way through the halls untill finally reachin the lifeboats. "Hey look!" Randy said as he spotted Psy, Samson, and Shiko. "There's som of the guys now!" He said as he rushed toward. "Am I glad I found you!" He said with a huff.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson nodded at Randy and Shiro. "I'm glad you guys made it.....looks like this ship will be under any minute now...." Samson crossed his arms and looked around. "I wonder where Reene is?" Samson said when he noticed she wasn't anywhere to be seen. He shook his head and looked at the others. "Guys, we NEED to get out of here like NOW!" Samson said in a worried tone. He looked up and frowned. "This cruise seems like it was destined for disaster....but we survived that crazy Gale guy, so we can survive a storm!"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy grabbed a lifeboat and throwed it out on the floor of the edge of the rageful ocean. The wind started to push with greater force, conspicuously gave the group an even more difficult time to deal with the storm, "Dang, this storm isn't going to get any softer on us. We better hurry with this or else matters will get even worst and we won't be able to escape on time!" He again grabbed the lifeboat, awaited for the preperation of the others.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson looked around. He had everything he needed, and the ship was gonna sink. He jumped into the lifeboat that Psy grabbed. "I'm ready to go whenever you guys are." He said looking up at the others. "There is a big chance this boat will completely sink any second now....the sooner we get out of here, the better of a chance we have to safely get to nearby land on this lifeboat." Samson sat in the lifeboat and waited for the others to get in. "This is bad.....I don't even know if we'll be able to make it through the storm on these lifeboats....but we at least have to try. I won't just give up."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy passed a lifeboat toward Shiro and Randy and waited for them to make a move before jumping into the lifeboat with Samson, "I wish we could stay and relax longer in this cruise but our trip just got ruined. You guys have to make a choice to leave this ship or not before it's too late!" He said to the two, started to feel really uneasy of the current situation. He deeply thought to himself, "I know storms are a natural thing of the world, but this is just out of hand! Why is this storm being so rough on us? Is this how it is outside of Neocean Island?"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • (Major revivification)

Randy saw the lofeboat and grabbed his suitcase. "I'm not about to stay on this cruise ship any longer than I have to!" He said as he dived in. Randy then looked up at Shiko. "Well, what're you waiting for?" He said as a lightning bold hit the water at a considerable ditance. "Are you gonna just sit around, or are you gonna jump?" Randy then began to think to himself. "Boy, I sure hope that th other two are okay. I was beginning to like that one girl who snapped on me, and that other one looked cool, too. I hope nothing bad happened to them..." He said as he got a grip on his surroundings. "Gah!" he exclaimed as another lightning bolt hit the water. "Let's get out of here!"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy took a brief look from behind, thinking if he should see if the other two girls were in safe hands, "I hope those two make it out safely... but there's nothing I can do right now it seems. The storm is just getting worst and this ship will probably sink at any second." He jumped on the same lifeboat that Samson was on, feeling uneasy about the two girls. He avoided himself to start thinking about the worst possibilities of their fate. He shouted to the rest, "Don't think we've escape this heck storm just yet, now our only problem is to actually make it in safe land!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • OOC: Hooray!

IC: Once Psy got in the boat, Samson gave Randy a determined nod and started rowing the boat. He didn't get to far before he started talking to Psy. "Psy, where exactly are we going? The storm is still crazy, so we really need a destination.....guh, frickin Neocean...as far as I knew Neocean WAS the whole world.....but look how far and wide the ocean is..." He said. He looked back up at the boat. It was getting closer and closer to fully sinking. "Alright we need a place to go....now!"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy had no clue where they would head themselves to. He had no choice but to trust his gut feelings to find safe ground, "Something tells me that if we this way, we will find something, hopefully land," he said in an uneasy tone, pointed at the direction he hoped that were toward lands.

He had hope he would have a relaxing trip and to meet new friends, but the first did not come true. The unknown fate of the two girls still brought him to uneasy curiosity. He tried to let anything in his mind, that would greatly distract him in their attempt of survival, out of his thoughts, "Let's get moving guys, our chances of survival are still slim. I really hate to say this, but we either live or die in this situation." All the energy he had just previously used made him extremely exhausted, but he decided to deny that fact and continued to proceed forward to give an attempt and survive.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy returned Samson's nod and began to row the boat. Randy sighed as the boat sunk even deeper. "Well, there goes Shiko, Renee, and....." Randy began to think of the other name before blurting out "That one girl.." Randy looked around at the water.Randy had never seen so much of it in one place in his entire life. "Whoa..." He said to himself. He then overheard Samso and Psy talk. "I hear you." he responded. But there's only one thing we can do now..." Then Psy spoke. You're right. "Randy said confidently as he began to row faster. We need to find safe ground, and fast!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson nodded and began steering the boat in the way Psy had pointed. As he rowed, many thoughts filled his mind. "Man...a lot has happened during this trip....I made some new friends....that crazy Gale guy tried to kill us....and that aura that came out of me...I wonder if I would have found out what's wrong with me if that trip were longer....oh well at least I'm not in pain anymore." As Samson rowed he looked at Psy and saw the worried expression on his face.

"Hey Psy....don't worry man, those girls will probally be fine...who knows we may see them again....but you're right. We have to focus on saving ourselves." He continued rowing until he spotted something in the distance. He couldn't tell if it was land or not, so he said loud enough for Randy to hear as well, "Guys look in the horizon! What is that? Land?" He scratched his head and continued rowing.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I think it's land, let's row our way there!" Psy was suddenly filled with excitement, which finally caused the negative thoughts in him to be replaced. His heart started to pound louder, his thoughts wondered of what the land could look appear like, and he started to row the lifeboat more rapidly. He though to himself, "I can just sense it, whenever this feeling is true or not, but I think that's land all right. Wow, I can't stop wondering what could be there... I've never been so excited or happy to see something I don't even know about before. This is weird, but I can't really argue, can't I?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • They began rowing faster and Samson's thoughts were right. It was land. "Wow guys! Land! This will be the first place we've been besides neocean.....you don't think it's like Neocean do you? I hope this place is exciting. Like, maybe it'll have flashy lights everywhere. Or maybe those things called "skyscrapers." Samson stopped when he realized he was rambling. "Heh....sorry...what do you guys hope the island will be like?" He asked curiously as he continued to row.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • "Land, where?" Randy asked as he looked around. He saw the hunk of what appeared to be land. "Alright!" He exclaimed as he started to row faster in an attempt to catch up with Psy and Samson. "If that is land, we'll be that much safer!" Randy then began to recall his encounter with gale. He began to shudder with fear. "Why am I remembering that?" He said as he continued to paddle. Randy began to think to himself again. "We've had quite an eventful day" He began to drift off. "We made some new friends, we almost got killed, and now that ship has sunk..." Randy then snapped out of it and began to row again. "Aw jeeze! I did it again!" he said as he got closer to Psy and Samson.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Are you okay back there Randy? You seem a bit out of zone... well anyways, let's get to land as fast as possible. We'll get really sick if we stay out here in the harsh rain if we stay any longer," Psy said in a now calm tone.

After a few minutes, the lifeboat finally made it to the land that they noticed from afar. Psy jumped onto the dirt, hyped up with great energy but still quite exhaused, "Well here we are, standing on dirt, with a random vast forest right in front of us."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson's eyes went dull when he stepped out of the boat. "So...we have to go through a forest..." He sighed and looked at the ground. "This is just great....we finally made it out of that storm, and to land, but now we have to cross a forest....well....it's just a forest. What could be so bad?" He reassured himself and walked up next to Psy and crossed his arms in triumph. "Some forest isn't gonna stop us! Ha! This is nothing compared to that storm!" He said in a mock brave tone. He laughed and walked up to the forest. "Alright....are we gonna get this over with now?"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy's lifeboat reached the shoreline. "LAND!" He said as he jumped out of the boat and hugged the ground. "I missed you!" he said as he got up from the ground. He then looked at the forest which wasin front of him, Samson, and Psy. "Well well well..." Randy said as he walked toward it. "Looks like we have quite the adventure ahead of us." He looked at Psy and Samson. "Well guys, what do you say?" He said as he looked at the forest."Should we just stew around here and do nothing, or should we go explore this forest?" He asked, walking towards the forest.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    The rain finally calmed itself into soft drops; the strong winds instantly faded away from the air. The storm had finally lost its strength to be considered life-threatening, but the dim clouds still remained in the sky, almost completely covered up the sunlight from getting to the grounds of Earth.

"Exploring a forest that is unknown to us actually sounds pretty fun," Psy took a few number of steps toward the forest and examined the forest from the inside, "We're bound to learn some new things in here, let's take a walk inside." Psy entered the forest with some caution as the paranoia still lingered him from the earlier events. He thought to himself, "Hopefully we don't pass by anymore danger for now, at least for awhile."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson walked into the forest after Psy and stopped. "I've never been in a forest before...." He proclaimed as he looked around. "Nothing special....just a bunch of trees." He put his hands in his pockets and walked up and leaned against a tree. He knew they were going to explore, but they had to wait for Randy to enter the forest. He looked around and notcied that he couldn't make out the clouds. "Hey Psy, look up. You can't even see the sky because of the trees." He smirked and got back up and walked over to Psy. "The sooner we make it out of here, the soon we can see what else is on this island." He nodded and looked off towards the end of the forest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back