• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Hey you flying rock head! You hungry aren't you? Well then, eat some of this!" Jack screamed at the Aerodactyl. He threw the grenade with all his might, hoped that the Aerodactyl would find it as food. Lucky enough, the Aerodactyl ate the grenade, conspicuously after swallowing it up whole, was still hungry. It flew on top of Jack, prepared to take a dive to try and get him. Jack did not want to run away, as he wanted to assured the safety of the others, "My dear wife... my only son... if I were to die right here for the protection of the three, I would be happy enough..." Jack said to himself in a soft but brave tone. He spread out his arms in attempt to provoke the Aerodactyl to attack. He closed his eyes, felt ready to receive the worst, he exclaimed out to the Aerodactyl, "Come and get me!"

The Aerodactyl dived toward Jack at vast speed and power. Before it was able to grab Jack with its mouth...

BOOM!

A humongous explosion blasted out in the area where Jack the Aerodactyl were. The falling debris attacked the house, but the house was strong enough to take in such damage. Psy wanted to get up and see what just happen, but the agony he was in unabled him to do so, "Jack... please be okay..." Psy thought to himself, once again gained uneasy feelings.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson stood in shocked silence. He didn't know what just happened so he stood there. He never dealt with something like this. He looked down in sadness and then looked at Psy. "I....I'll go see if Jack is OK....." He said as he slowly walked outside. He was afraid to go out there. There was no way to tell what he would find out there.

Samson turned the doorknob and opened the door. He was right. He didn't want to see what happened. He looked around and could tell the charred gray matter everywhere used to be an Aerodactyl. He felt a bit queezy but focused a bit to focus on finding Jack. He was 16, and had to learn to be a man. "Jack!" Samson called as he looked around. He eventually saw Jack laying there. H couldn't tell if he was dead or not, so he slowly approached him. "Jack....?"

Jack didn't respond and Samson felt a bit uneasy. He got closer, and he noticed that Jack was still breathing. "I'm so glad he's not dead...." He said in a relieved tone. He started calling for Randy to come help him move Jack into his base.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy slowly peeked outside of the shack. "I don't wanna leave..." He started as he stepped outside. "But I'm gonna ate myself if I just stay in here!" He said as he ran toward Samson and Jack. Randy grabbed one of Jack's arms and motioned Samson to do the same. "That was some thing you did, man." Randy said with a small smile on his face. "I can't believe you did that to that Areodactyl! That was amazing!" He said as he began to think.

"Did that just happen?" Randy asked himself. "Did Jack just decimate that flying nightmare into oblivion? I still can't believe it!" He said as he began to focus again. "Ah well. it was trying to eat us anyways. Anything for survival. Anything...for survival..."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson nodded at Randy and the two began carrying Jack inside. Once inside, they laid Jack on a bed near Psy's. Samson sat down afterwards and looked at Psy and Randy. "Look what he did...to protect us." Samson began feeling bit uneasy. "Maybe that's what parents are like...." He said quietly. He then sat back and relaxed into the chair. As Samson sat there he began to have flashbacks of when he was younger. He was always alone, and one day, a man told him what had happened. Samson was found as a baby after a bright flash, with so sign of parents, and he looked like a newborn.

Samson snapped out of it and put his head into his hands. "Jack....you gotta wake up." He then looked up at the others. "I guess we can finally relax....if only for a while."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Two days had passed and the dim night sky made the field feel dark. The presence of large numbers of stars could be seen from above, the moon had shown itself in full, and the winds blew with slight rage.

Jack was cooking up dinner inside the house. He picked up a spatula and flipped up an egg on the frying pan, "Hey boys, the dinner will be ready pretty soon!" he shouted to assure the others of their dinner, "My homemade Crispy Chicken & Eggs dish will sure get your tounges twisting!" he happily said to himself.

Psy was looking out through the window, at the starry sky. He was once again thinking about the two girls that were on the cruise ship, "I keep saying this to myself, but I really hope the two made it out there," he softly said out loud to himself. He continued to look throught the window, wandering about matters that lingered inside his thoughts.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • As Jack called everybody to come eat, Samson was outside doing push-ups. He stood up and wiped sweat from his forehead, and then grabbed his shirt off of a branch and put it back on. He stretched and then started walking inside. As he walked, he poked his head inside. Jack was finishing cooking, and Psy was looking out the window.

Samson walked over near Psy and sat down near him. "What's up Psy? You seem to be lost in thought." He said as he looked out the window to see what Psy was looking at. He then kicked back a bit and put his head down. "I'm kind of hungry myself...and it smells pretty good." He said with a laugh.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy was outside on a treestump, with lots of sticks that he'd gathered by him. he grabbed one, then grabbed his knife, then started to widdle on it in all areas. When he was done, he held a nice, sturdy bow. Randy smiled at his creaton for a second, then began to frown. The image of the girl from the cruise ship was all he could see when he looked at the bow. "Ahh, phooey!" he said as he threw the bow as hard as he could. "I sure do miss that Renee chick..." Randy said admittably as he got up from the stump. "Her, Shiko, and that other one... I never did find out her name..." He said as Jack called for dinner. "Whoop, gotta go!" He said as he picked up his knife, folded it and returned it to hi pocket before heading back.

When Randy returned to the cabin, he saw Psy and Samson already there, staring out the window. "Well, you two certainly seem to have something on the brain." He said as he sat near Psy and Samson. Randy beganto take in the aroma of Jack's cooking. "My, my. that sure smells good!" Randy said as he turned to the stove.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    OOC: Sorry! I'm having exams so I didn't have time to log in....
    IC: As he watched the others row their life boats, Shiro just sighed and was preparing his own life boat, when the boat rocks harder than ever, causing Shiro to lose his balance, and fell into his life boat, Shiro just sighed, "Man, that hurts a little, now, where are they? I can't believe they left without me!" ,Shiro just sighed and proceeded to row the boat, after a while of rowing Shiro noticed a big wave coming to him....

Crap... First the storm... Now this!? Shiro thought as the wave hit him, the force knocking him out.......

When Shiro woke up... he found himself stranded on a beach, his briefcase a meter from him Man... that was a lucky shot... Shiro thought as he took his briefcase, Shiro noticed a forest looming over him, "Now, let's see what fate has in store for me..." Shiro said as he walked into the forest....

Unknowingly to Shiro, a figure was watching him from a distance Soon.... Ice wielder, soon you will bow to me! the mysterious figure thought to himself as he went away

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Welcome back, just prepare for upcoming darker and emotional scenes)

Jack was almost done cooking up dinner, he said happily, "I know you boys will love this dinner, it's like nothing you ate before!" He flipped his last egg, sending it midair, then softly catched it with a plate. He set down the plate onto the dinner table, nearby are more plates of eggs and a basket full of hot fresh crispy chicken, "Let me turn things around the table before we enjoy our supper, so don't come in here drooling just yet," he said to the others.

Psy smelled the strong scent of the food and finally got out of his own loud thoughs, "Now that really smells good!" Psy softly shouted about. He took a look at Samson and Randy, both also seemed to be enjoying the smell of the food, "I could understand if you agreed with me on the food," he said to the two and laughed just briefly.

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro was walking in the forest, trying to find the exit, when his stomach rumbled Crap.... I haven't eaten anything after that incident, Shiro then looked around and found a tree bearing an apple and decided to climb it, While climbing, a flock of Spearow attacked him, but Shiro just calmly continued climbing.

A while later, Shiro is walking, munching on his apple, with a few bruises here and there, when he smelled something, "Man, that smells delicious, could it be that there is someone living in the forest?" Shiro then just followed the smell, until he heard familiar voices, when, he found the source of the smell, he also found Psy, Randy, Samson and some other people eating together. Shiro just walked to them calmly, wanting to surprise them, but before he could do so... He fainted and fell to the ground because of exhaustion

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • OOc: ahhh crap x_x I finally figure out my password and were so far man... :( This sucks >.< is it Ok if I join back in?If I can thank you very much. I lost my password and I couldn't get on x___________x But yay I reset it! YAY :D Anyway if I can rejoin lemme know.Sorry once again ^_^; ANyway if I can rejoin ._.; Here my post.

Renee slowly awoke on the beach unknowing of what happened. "What happened..I don't remeber..Anything.." She quickly got up and began wandering around trying to figure out where she was. "Where am I..? WHere are the others...?" Renee mumbled. SHe knew at once that she was alone again. She sighed and continued walking around still looking around.She leaned against a tree and sat down. "What are the others up to? What happened to them..Are they ok?.. I wonder...I just hoep their okay..." Renee mumbled still feeling weak and drowsy. She soon drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Shiro woke up to find out that he was on the platform again.... Again? Shiro thought to himself as he saw a cloaked person appeared out of thin air Again..... "So, we meet again.... Shiro......" The stranger said to him. "Who are you!? And how do you know my name!?" Shiro asked the stranger "Tut,tut,tut.... Be patient Shiro, just call me Shurei, as for how do I know your name... That's a secret, anyway..... I come here to test your skill, care for a fight?" Shurei said as he brought his weapon, a dual bladed weapon called a swallow.

"Whatever... Let's do it....." Shiro said as he drawed his Ice Falchion.......

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Jack shouted out loud, "Okay boys, dinner is finally ready to be eaten!" Jack took a seat on the table and sniffed the scent of the food, "This will really be one dinner none of us will ever forget!" he said out loud to the others. He took a large napkin nearby that was on the table and covered his shirt with it; he was prepared to feast upon the food.

Psy ran into the kitchen and sat down onto the table instantly. He was really hungry since the last time he ate on the cruise ship. The smell of the food was so strong that it almost caused him to drool, "Wow, not only they smell good but they look delicious," he said to Jack with a smile. He took a chicken piece and bit it strongly. He enjoyed the taste of the chicken so much that it turned him speechless and continued to eat the chicken.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson walked to the table slowly. He looked down at his plate and smiled. He was very hungry, and the food looked great. He sat dow and began eating hastily, and then looked up and said between bites, "Man....this is really good food. I didn't think you would...be...such a good cook!" Before Samson knew it his food was gone. He sat there and stared at his empty plate.

"....I'm still hungry...." He thought as he reached for another piece of chicken from the basket. He normally didn't eat this much, but he was starving. As Samson continued eating, he figured now was as good as ever to bring something up. "Hey Jack....I have a question." He said as he sat down his chicken. "Why is the world in this state? It was so peaceful where we all came from....but the real world seems like chaos...what's happened?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • OOC: I asked NessStar he said I could join back in YAY!

Renee quickly woke up remebering that she didn't know where she was.Still wondering where the others were she began looking around again.She looked around only seeing empty houses.She wished she had some food to eat, but Renee couldn't find anything in her bag.She sighed and continued walking.She looked around once more and sighed,and continued walking."Smells liek someones cooking..Oh well...Just keep walking and you'll find something to eat or drink sooner or later.." She mumbled scared to be on her own.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • (OOC: Good to see you again GP)

(IC: ) Randy sprung straight up when Jack called them for dinner. He walked to the table, sat down, and filled his plate. "This looks great, Jack!" Randy said as he took a bite out a biscuit. "It's really nice of you to take care of us like this. This food is fantastic." He said as he finished the biscuit and began to munch on a chicken drumstick. Randy usually was a big eater in general, but since the last meal he had was on the cruise ship, he was especially hungry. Randy finished up his meal in near record time. "Man, that was good" Randy said as he pushed his chair a bit outward.

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (I had to post, since we never got one until now.)

After consuming his meal, Psy decided to take a walk outside, "That was some meal Jack, I really enjoyed it... if you guys need me for something, I'll be talking a short walk outside to get some fresh air," he said to the others. Right when Psy touched the door knob of the front door, Jack replied to Psy, "Just keep your eye out for those dangerous pokemon, just hope you never see them and you'll be fine." Psy gives a smile back, hopeful of his own safety. He exited the house and took a stroll around the house.

An hour had passed and Psy finally decided to sit on a large rock that lied near a huge-than-normal sized pond, "I think I should rest my feet a bit from all that walking... at least I'm getting some physical workout," he thought to himself and continued, "Though I shouldn't be walking in the first place, I should be giving time for my body to recover up to the fullest."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson nodded at the others and walked outside a little bit after Psy. "Heh.....he's already out of sight." He put his hands in his pockets and walked off towards a nearby lake. It was a beautiful night and Samson just stared at the moon from the lake. "It's so fragile looking..." He said as he stared at the moon in admiration.

Samson then stood up and looked in the river. He stared at his reflection in silence for a few minutes and looked down. He closed his eyes and then got a head rush. He fell down and passed out. He didn't wake up until hours later....and began thinking deeply.

"I've heard the stories."

"They found me as a baby....on the beach....after a mysterious flash.....nobody wanted to tell me.....but I heard.....where did I come from.....why am I here?"

Samson opened his eyes and sat up. It must have been about 45 minutes later. Samson got up slowly and took a deep breath. He didn't know what happened, but he decided to head back for Jack's cabin to get some sleep.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Randy looked as Samson left to go outside, then got up from the table. "No offense, Jack, but I think I'm gonna head out, too." He said as he pushed his chair in. "Thanks for the meal!" He said as he left the cabin. Randy looked for signs of either Psy or Samson, but with no luck. "Dang it" Randy said as he walked down a random path. "Those two are pretty fast." He said to himself as he continued to walk down the path.

Before he knew it, he was at a beach. "Oh, great" He said as he looked around. "Don't tell me this is the exact area Psy, Samson, and I landed on after the ship sunk..." he said as he looked around. Randy stared at the ocean that loomed before him. "Ah, the ocean..." He said. "So peaceful, so quiet..." He said as he started to frown. "It makes me sick!" He said as he sat down in the sand. "Still, I can't seem to shake the thought of those three others who diddn't make it..." He said with a sigh. "I mean, all this time I've taught myself to never trust anyone or anything. At least, Not after my mother's death..." He said as he folded his arms and laid himself onto the sand.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy gazed at the clear starry sky, while his thoughs stuffed his mind, "So far, I'm confused on how these lands differ with Neocean, or am I just confusing myself? I though I would be prepared for anything that could be against me, but I guess I was wrong," Psy spoked out to himself, letting out a soft sigh. He looked down at the pond and was able to notice the reflection of the moon and stars, "I bet things get even crazier out there at space..." he though to himself. He continued to stare at the pond and its reflection.

Jack was cleaning up the kitchen, wondering about matters dealing with the three and Neocean Island, "I though Neocean Island was a fraud, but they said they came from the place..." he said to himself, putting away the dishes and food leftovers, he continued on, "They though seem like the honest types to me, I guess I'll talk to them about it tomorrow I suppose."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back