• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ooooh, can I join? Pretty please? =D

Username: Revise Librarian
Character Select: Link
What was your first Smash game?: Smash 64

Regarding Amiibos, I never really kept an eye on them until WaveShine caught my attention. O_O
Does anyone know if it's possible to get an Amiibo to level 50 without altering its stats? I seem to be getting completely different answers from the sources I've checked.

Username: Hibikaze
Character Select: Pit
What was your first Smash game?: Brawl

I would love to join! ^^

YO IM IN.

Username: Thoughts
Character Select: Yung Link
What was your first Smash game?: Melee

Can I join? :)

Username: Mawa
Character Select: Shulk (urrg... hard to decide!)
What was your first Smash game?: Melee (I played a bit of N64 but melee is the first game I really got into and played the most)

Sorry for the delay, I'll be adding all of you now! Welcome!
If it is allowed, I may add another part of the intro post to place WiiU name codes and such

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Has anyone updated the latest patch for the Wii U version? It's suppose to give us several new stages for 8-Player Smash. This is extremely beneficial for my brother's colleagues, because now we're no longer limited to the initial stages for that mode.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
Hey guys! LET'S GET SOME APEX DISCUSSIONS GOING ON IN HERE.

First, let's start with the streams. The stream schedule for APEX can be found here.
The following streams will be streaming the event:
VGBootCamp
TeamSp00ky
Bifuteki
ScrewAttack

Floorplan, Pools, and Schedule can be found here.

And finally, some notable entrants that are entering for SSBM this year. Taken from here.
Spoiler:

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? WILL LEFFEN FINALLY BECOME A GODSLAYER? WILL CHILLINDUDE BEAT LEFFEN? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT SM4SH TOP8 WILL BE ALL DIDDY KONGS? DISCUSS!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
Has anyone updated the latest patch for the Wii U version? It's suppose to give us several new stages for 8-Player Smash. This is extremely beneficial for my brother's colleagues, because now we're no longer limited to the initial stages for that mode.
FINALLY. I hope to try them out tomorrow when I get off work. More training grounds for my Amiibo mafia

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
df9baa9c-e863-4d58-ba22-7d5557b05d5d_zpsnwyz2fcx.jpg

Apparently they forgot to put Dedede on Team Dedede lol

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
df9baa9c-e863-4d58-ba22-7d5557b05d5d_zpsnwyz2fcx.jpg

Apparently they forgot to put Dedede on Team Dedede lol
Also, what's the main theme going on with this conquest match? None of these characters seem to fit an ongoing theme of the team's name. And why does Olimar have more members than the other two?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
Also, what's the main theme going on with this conquest match? None of these characters seem to fit an ongoing theme of the team's name. And why does Olimar have more members than the other two?
The theme was apparently "Brawl Debutants". Looks like all the characters are ones who were first playable in Brawl.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The theme was apparently "Brawl Debutants". Looks like all the characters are ones who were first playable in Brawl.
Oh, I didn't noticed that all the candidates debuted from Brawl.

Anyway, I had a rough week today trying to buy the Wave 3A amiibos, and I've only got Bowser and Toon Link so far. My father gave me this link to make my search easier.

Years
Oh, I didn't noticed that all the candidates debuted from Brawl.

Anyway, I had a rough week today trying to buy the Wave 3A amiibos, and I've only got Bowser and Toon Link so far. My father gave me this link to make my search easier.
Thanks so much for sharing that link. It'll be very helpful in the hunt for amiibo and I will be checking it every day. {:3}

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Thanks so much for sharing that link. It'll be very helpful in the hunt for amiibo and I will be checking it every day. {:3}
The only downside is that it doesn't list Toys R Us, where Lucario amiibos are exclusive to. I've went there yesterday morning, and they only got Toon Link after recently getting them from the UPS delivery.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I haven't really been following the SSB4 metagame (mostly because of P:M), but out of curiosity, are custom specials allowed in standardized tournaments? I don't think it matters too much, but the first thing that comes to mind is Link's Gale Boomerang, which seems a lot less desirable than the standard Boomerang.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
I'm pretty sure that custom specials aren't allowed in most tournaments.

Meadow

Years
Ah, okay. I always assumed that the Smash Back Room would attempt to come up with some sort of legalized moveset for each character once they release the tier list, but I guess that might be unnecessary work.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I'm noticing that not many competitions are actually letting participants use customized fighters, whether it's mii's or characters with custom movesets. I guess using customized fighters are probably a bit overpowered than characters with default movesets.

Meadow

Years
That was originally my guess as well, but now I think it's mostly because it would be too ridiculously inconvenient to figure out which moves would be legal and which wouldn't, haha.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
I can see a problem with Miis being used. My friend has a swordsman that can take far too many hits, over half of its trait is defense.

I'd love to have a white dress peach variant, but the custom Amiibo are crazy expensive from what I've seen

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I picked up Megaman today! There was some kind of preorder error, but I still got him.
I finally got Pikachu to 50, and Samus is to 35.
$_35.JPG
I'd love to have a custom Amiibo, but they're so pricy

The new amiibos still haven't reached to my stores yet, but I'll be heading to large city soon, where I'm more-likely to find them. I've been trying to the find store-exclusive amiibos, King Dedede, Sheik, and my brother's looking for Ike and Mega Man (he already has Sonic pre-ordered).

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
For the upcoming waves, I really want Ness and Shulk. I did set a goal to collect them all, but for the time being I'll just be happy with those two, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back