• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real or Fake tree?

Real or Fake Tree?

• Total voters

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • I like fake trees better because my cats tend to climb the real ones and mess them up and also I don't have to worry about cleaning and watering the fake one.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Wow, lots of Real tree haters

Anyway, I've used real trees my entire life. They're so much better than fake ones. Watering them is so easy(And by the way, our trees have never had birdnests XD or attracted bugs)

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    I've never had a real tree in my house, and quite frankly, thinking about it gives me a headache. Too much maintenance, in my opinion. Besides, I like setting up the parts of our man made tree. :3

Years
  • I actually have two trees in my house, one fake and one real. The real one is in our formal living room, and the fake in our regular one. All the presents go under the real one of course. XD

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Mine is fake. Coz it's really small and the ends of the leaves light up, lolz. Fibres lights.

- KSP

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    We use a fake tree, I don't know why tho, but it does look much better then a real one.

Back