• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What happens if one actually gets a connection reset while doing a match? I, for one, have a connection that is rather a magnet of disconnections.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I know who is telling the truth, thus I encourage revealing any reoccuring connection errors. Any flukes will be a bit more difficult to handle.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    8 members, needs only 4 before the tournament starts. I'll host it, so Post and you guys don't have to do a thing/.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    ThePlaya, sure you can. That makes 9, looking good so far.

SRkid, problems will come, and we shall deal with them. Let's try and get this tourney moving though.

NoSkill

I has no skill
    Years
    Assuming that you are still accepting recruits, I'd like to try out for this clan. My test battle can be done on either wifi or Shoddy (whichever you wish).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back