• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Angel can you add me to the members list of the clan because I'm a member now.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    You guys need to stop reccomending yourselves for higher positions :/

How is the clan doing tonight?

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    we are doing fine t tar^^

as for tati
    i can test you

hmmmmmmm to make chatting and disscusion about the clan easier might i recommend we get a xat for the clan website? its much easier and faster to discuss problems and up coming events in real time( i would only like to use the xat for DISCUSSIONS)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    mystery, I wanna test out your sweeper team and see how it fares. Perhaps you can prove me wrong :D

Years
    we are doing fine t tar^^

as for tati
    i can test you

hmmmmmmm to make chatting and disscusion about the clan easier might i recommend we get a xat for the clan website? its much easier and faster to discuss problems and up coming events in real time( i would only like to use the xat for DISCUSSIONS)

Mm, that is such a good idea. But where will we put it on?

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    mystery, I wanna test out your sweeper team and see how it fares. Perhaps you can prove me wrong :D

ill let you know when i acutally get around to making the team im defending. my concerns are on the beserk master himself beach boy^^

Mm, that is such a good idea. But where will we put it on?

have you seen the rrc clan website? its on the first post

Years
    ill let you know when i acutally get around to making the team im defending. my concerns are on the beserk master himself beach boy^^

have you seen the rrc clan website? its on the first post

Oh. I haven't seen it yet. I'll check it out when I feel like it. xD

<__< You should get a UU team as soon as possible.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Strategy: 5/5
    Knowlegde on Physical and Special Attacks: 5/5(this is why i hate walls~_~")
    Knowlegde on Type differences: 5/5(long match of course shes getting a 5 in this part)
    Ability to guess what opponet is going to do: 4/5(close so close just one mistake)
    Winning: ?/(im undeafted still)

i almost bit the dust there

recommendations advanced(i want you to do just a little bit more and im postivite youll be ready for elite)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    So many members, its gonna be hard to add those to the front page :(
    however if they keep posting then after One_Wing returns we can update the post :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    i know i keep jumping back and forth between clans but i would really like to comeback and be apart of this one again if i can and i wont leave for anything

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i know i keep jumping back and forth between clans but i would really like to comeback and be apart of this one again if i can and i wont leave for anything

we're not forcing you to stay or come back :P
    but when you want to come back RRC always welcomes you Morph

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    The struggles of all the fallen clans. The members who have honed they're skills and look to become of use to someone or something. The pleasure of having friends to talk and enjoy one anothers presence, the pure happiness of knowing there is someone just like you. That is Rebirth, That is our Revolution.

Hang in there guys. Although we are having minor difficulties, I am preparing ways to fix this, and future clan problems.
    If you are curious to know as to what im thinking pm me leaders.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I just dont understand how the ranks are...
    To become an Advanced member you have to take a tourny with all the regular members
    but you can become an elite right from the start?

All ive been seeing now is " You'll make Elite in no time" or " I recommend you for elite"

What about advance? I had to win the tourny to get their x_X
    Just sayin that the "testing" should be better
    and everyone should start at regular member.
    What if they got lucky, got lucky perdictions or they just won lucky
    Someone can win the first battle
    but lose every battle after that

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    hmmm.
    My First thought is this:It is true alot of our members are very talented trainers, but we should all have to prove ourselves seing as the standard "is too low". so i propose that you should only be updated 1 rank if you win an event or if half the clan recommends it. And you can only be recommended for only one rank.
    we should also start ranks over

everyone but postman to be fair.

I dont mind as long as everyone is happy. Lets raise the bar people

everyone but.....should be returned to member

we need more events so i thought up:Elite placement tournament, Advance placement tournament, Breeders challenge, stall war challenge, sweeper challenge, 3 on 3 challenge, sudden death challenge, uber tournament, Ou tournament, BL tournament, Uu tournament, egg move(or baby) tournament....cont in next post

cont...
    pokemon type challenge, pokemon move challenge, Tag Team CHALLENGE, double battle challenge, no item challenge, Aginst all odds challenge.

more cont in next post....

cont...
    I also have a good, but objectional idea on what we could do about the first post.

we should also show a bit more clan spirit and get the word out not just here but othe places and maybe even set up "branches"

we should have a clan store and perhaps a point system(that combines with the members rank) that allow members to EARN "free" pokemon threw the clans store.

we should also invite good friends not in a clan to join.
    another good idea is to host giveaways

cont next post.....

cont...
    i admire our sig makers keep it up guys

we could use youtube support to get the word out

another more difficult form of testing would be having testers use stall teams and if the trainer can kill 4 pokemon on the testers team they have proved themselves worthy members.

you may also combine this system being used and variate it so that a trainer must fight two testers and average out a score

as postman said luck is a factor(trainers are too). and two battles gives a more accurate average

thats about all for now but if a leader wishes to here my idea about the first post just ask kbyenow(lol D_A)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I agree with a bunch of stuff up there :)

I liked the Rank tournys and UU/Ubers
    Also that breeding challenge reminded me of the smogon Breeding school and Batting School.

Also having a shop would help the members with better pokemon. They will also have another reason to battle and be active in the clan. I remember in Draco Allinace i wanted to make it all the way to 100 points . The shop woud probably bring more members too.
    I dont think we are ready for other branches though. We should wait till we have everything settled and good here.

Having them battle 2 testers would be better but, it would take a longer time to join.
    I think we should stay with 1 tester. If you score over 3.0 your regular member , and if you score 5.0 your still a regular member ^^
    Maybe you could also have another rank below regular for members who dont know battling that well
    or breeding and other stuff like that.
    And you could have an elite train and tutor them.
    If they score 2.9 and under they go to the school rank and assigned to an elite trainer
    or if they rank over that but still think they need help, they can asked to be placed there.

And being an Elite would have more meaning then just being a good battler. Show that you really want to hep the clan and its members

More about the school:
    So anyone that scores 2.9 can join the school or anyone that scored higher but thinks they should be in the school.
    The Tutors (Elites) Could teach them in breeding, ev training, and battling
    And they can have test for them.
    Examples would be like this.

Breeding/Training: In breeding you could give your student a breeding project after you have taught him/her all he/she needs to know.
    A first project could be simple like...

Any Pokemon
    Adamant/Modest
    With 28+ IV in Speed
    -Parent Given

Something like that
    and if they pass that you can
    make it harder like

Chimchar
    Naive
    28+ IV in Speed and Special Attack
    Nasty Plot
    -Parent Given

Then they could have a graduation test

Garchomp
    Jolly
    31 IVs in Attack and Speed
    Outrage
    252 Attack, 252 Speed
    -Parent not given

And that could be a graduation test. Coming close to it or exactly getting it would pass
    but getting 31 IVs in Special Attack and Defense would be a Fail
    But like getting 28 Ivs in Attack and 31 in Speed would probably pass you depending on how the teacher grades.

Battling:
    Battling you could teach them about type diffrence and team layouts
    tests could be something like this...

First test: Make a team that has only 2 pokemon that have the same weakness. Or it could be more basic like
    Make a team with 2 Physical Sweepers, 2 Special Attackers, 1 Special Wall, and 1 Physical Wall

Second test: Battle your teacher and get him to 3/6 pokemon

Last Test: Beat or get your teacher to 1 pokemon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back