• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    i forgot about the school but thanx for covering it^^

lets just say the admmisions test decides if they are a trainee or regular member

going threw a process described above.

its a bit more work but it makes our clan look very nice as some of us do care and are willing to teach

also postman, im going to make a random post in your trade thread, i want you to post after i do thats all.

im trying to see something

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Nice ideas mystery and postman,
    ill see what i can do abt it, although i doubt all of it would be implemented
    the most likely ones that are to be considered are the EV trained/Breeder shop.
    Maybe ranks
    ill see how it goes :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i've decided no more elites from the start, the only way to become elite is to stand out as powerful from advanced, and to make advanced you have to win the tourney, and mukka when you take over please do not change that :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i've decided no more elites from the start, the only way to become elite is to stand out as powerful from advanced, and to make advanced you have to win the tourney, and mukka when you take over please do not change that :]

of course i wont, since i totally agree with you :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    new flash guys!!!!!!!!

I've updated the first post, all members have been demoted to regular member, i felt that too many people were gaining ranks way too fast and easily, as such, the only people still capable of testing are:
    me, mukkamoto, shinyhunter011, animangaboy, death & strawberry, and the postman.

no one else can test, i repeat no one. and guys i think you are going a little easy on the tests, i know for sure PC isn't this powerful, i've been here for awhile, and the good battlers have remained the same, aside from a few new entries, like me, mukka, shiny, animangaboy and etc.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    hehe i did kinda invinte 3 friends so yea thats why they got scores like that^^
    since we are all on at the same time can we discuss my idea about the first post via pm?

make that 4 friends

we needed some members and they were bored so i convinced them to join ^^
    as for my idea who do i talk to about that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i would say you get in touch with The One Winged Angel, and (send me the things aswell so i have some understanding)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    mukka? neji needs a test :] and mystery just send it to the 2 of us, and shinyhunter011 as well if you want

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    soz, neji have to go, this is lagging and slightly boring (and somewhat cheap) i have to say =/
    bye to everyone

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    i know i dont get paid to think, by here it goes anyways. i think that there should be 3 leaders(1 is the founder, about 5 or less elites, and the rest advance and regular members. If you ask "can i be this" it just add to the mass confusion.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hey do you know what would be super team spirit to go on to the member of the month thread or aka MOTM thread and vote for me

Please vote me:D

Hey anyone up for battle:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back