• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    *Awaits bar banner URL*

Yeah...I need someone to rare candy or level up (Anything but daycare) my Sombra (Umbreon) to lv 100
    Leave everything intact except for wish, replace it with moonlight for obvious reason ;) Thank you _______ so much! You can keep a clone!

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Stop starting clans and becoming our Allies people. We'll never get any wars that way and before long the RRC will become Switzerland!

I don't agree clans being made half heartedly, If your gonna make a clan you should go big or go home. You should discuss what belongs what are good ideas and how you will you keep your members happy and occupied. Pc in reality needs more clans such as the one I mentioned above so we can have wars. In the time i have been here there have only been two clans who have got to the point of having a war and it was a blast. I just think ppl need to take more pride in they're clans and become "dedicated". Not in the sense of dying for it but something you are willing to help with or with out benefits, or something that you are proud of regardless of you not being the person who made it.

lol, i think i agree with mo man, this is actually the first successful thing i've made, and with so many clans there might be 2 outcomes: 1. RRC will fall or 2. PC will not be allowed to have clans at all :\

Consistancy prevents the fall of any clan. Keep trying and keep outdoing everyone else and you will show your members that you are a worthwhile leader and you will keep and have/earn the respect of all your members. If you give up because the stakes are too high then maybe you wern't suppose to have it. 2. If PC bans clans im leaving...simple as that. :PI dont think they want that option times however many other ppl think like me.

So once our clan is organized and ready(maybe 2-weeks to a month afterward) how would you feel to a war TOWA? The designer of our thread is really picky(yet very talented) so its taking awhile....which is good and bad i suppose.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    wow that was a quick one lol i better switch leads next time

EDIT so mystery wats the name of your clan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back