• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ok any1 else wanna battle my first team didnt do so well i need to test out team 2

EDIT come on plz ppl ive only had like 2 battles all day and i really need to test more teams for all these tournaments going on and id rather battle members here so they can give me some insight of wat im doin wrong

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    anyone needs any type of battle i being iv or regular pm me. i miss this clan ive been bored. waiting for mystery to post the up coming thread.

edit: nvm im sleepy just watch 4 vids. american pie 1 &2, some teen movie, and CB4. for some reason all unrated =/. well im not complaining. anyways back to my point if you need a battle ill be up for one tommorow still PM me. Good night towa...and i guess good moring Mukka, when he wakes up ^^

i guess your sleeping now T.T
    but yh good morning to you when you wake you

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    ok i've been getting pms about members wanting to start clans, please stop its really annoying, especially when the PC wifi section only has like...200 active users, plus everyone is asking us for an alliance, and the excuse is always "we are friends" or something along those lines, the fact is if you use that reason then every clan would be our ally...oh yeah the guild of masters is an ally guys, me and AJ have talked about this for awhile and that is why we have an alliance now :]

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    why are yo ua hidden member? i thought you left the RRC?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back