• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    we never got to battle taylor5, and thanks mukka :D

EDIT: nvm, i tested you for nintai, you got like 3.5-3.75 i think

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
  • you are stronger than me, and i have beaten you but i lack experience like you, which makes me weaker
    Mukka, I've beaten you I think three times now, but those first two were a little too close for comfort. I'd be happy if you chose me for the challenge against TDA, but I know there are stronger members such as Postman.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    no one's challengeing TDA pm1, the TDA and RRC might show the first sign of an alliance and gang up on some other clan called akatsuki from another site :P

EDIT: im trying to build a new team, whats a good moveset for charizard, smogon isn't working on my comp, so i can't modify the movesets there :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Mukka, I've beaten you I think three times now, but those first two were a little too close for comfort. I'd be happy if you chose me for the challenge against TDA, but I know there are stronger members such as Postman.

PM1, to tell you the truth i am better than youand you only beat me, on the occasions when i tested you so i never went all out like i do on TOWA since i know he's dangerous.
    whereas with you i test stratergys which may work or not.

no one's challengeing TDA pm1, the TDA and RRC might show the first sign of an alliance and gang up on some other clan called akatsuki from another site :P

EDIT: im trying to build a new team, whats a good moveset for charizard, smogon isn't working on my comp, so i can't modify the movesets there :\

always good to have flamethrower and aerial ace i think on char if he's special
    but why not make a physical char?

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
  • TOWA, sorry for the miss understanding, but a good moveset in my opinion for Charizard would be Flamethrower, Fly, Mega Kick, and Heat Wave.

Sorry for the miss understanding with ya Mukka.
    EDIT: Hey Bex, I was wondering what I had to do to re-become an Elite RRC member, do I have to win a Tourney or what? This just came into my head a few minatues ago

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    you'll have to win a tourney that makes you and advanced member, if you stand out as powerful as an advanced member you'll be moved up to elite, right now im thinking about having a tournye for advanced members every 6 months, and of course those winners will be promoted

EDIT: @mukka: im not sure what i want zard to be yet, heck, i haven't even decided on the nature and EV spreads, currently i just have an urge to put it in my team(it was my first ever poke[from blue]) :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    sweet man, can you go to the PE server? (yes PE not PC)

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    TOWA if you want a Charizard I can clone my Charmander and give it to you :)
    Adamant nature btw

Pokemaster@ I would never put that move set on Charizard. You have 2 Special Fire Attacks, Mega Kick has low Accuracy and Alot of pokemon Resist it, and Fly.... Charizard use Fly. Then Your oppent switches to a pokemon that can counter charizard and its fly. Get a free turn to set up.

Its gonna be 3 of us, 3 of TDA vs those other people?

It seems I dont wanna play pokemon any more. My play time is fading... I use to play like 4 hours and now its like 4 minutes. =/
    But for somereason now I wanna turn on the ds and make a team xD

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @postman: im gonna think of the moveset and EV spread before i train a charizard first, and yeah its 3 us 3 TDA v 6 who ever :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i'll think about that postman

@bigv9998: please don't ask for a battle here unless you want to join(or unless your all ready part of the clan)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back