• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    great battle mukka ive never done that before i learned alot thanks any 1 else wanna battle i need more data

lol, no probs atleast you learnt something,
    i learnt that my team kinda didnt work out :P

but i was only testing =]

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    any one have a safe cloning method? not gts i hate cloning via gts...for the gyarados if not then, im keeping me fish dragon, i love the guy :P and welcome to RRC hinato

p.s. i don't wanna use something like an AR, i don't want to feel like my gyarados was been spoiled ¬.¬ lol XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    any one have a safe cloning method? not gts i hate cloning via gts...for the gyarados if not then, im keeping me fish dragon, i love the guy :P and welcome to RRC hinato

p.s. i don't wanna use something like an AR, i don't want to feel like my gyarados was been spoiled ¬.¬ lol XD

well i dont know any other safe/quick way of cloning except AR =/

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    AR is safe and quick
    Its the same thing as GTS cloning
    It doesn't change anything on the original nor does it change on the clone.
    Many people (99%) use AR to clone/check IVs on smogon :D
    Including me ^^

Also Im making a clan on Serebii , anyone wanna join? ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    AR is safe and quick
    Its the same thing as GTS cloning
    It doesn't change anything on the original nor does it change on the clone.
    Many people (99%) use AR to clone/check IVs on smogon :D
    Including me ^^

see someone agrees with me :P

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
  • After listening to you guys talk, or rather put post, I decided to not make another clan, but instead make a League thats open to everyone. And I would like for the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members to be mainly RRC members if thats okay. There will be a max. of 10 gyms and 4 Elite Four members, PM me your requested field and abilities. One last thing, those who want to be Elite Four, I'm going to ask the leaders of the RRC to see if you're truly strong enough to handle it, smae for the Gym Leader positions but I'll be more leaniant on them. Remember to talk through PMs so we don't spam up this thread anymore than I already have.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • how about just joining the golden league
    no need to start anything
    ps action replay is the best way 2 clone cause wifi is to risky and tricky
    hey i rhymed

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    heres an idea pm1: get permission first then make the elite members and up the elite 4(not including me, i retired) then for your gym leaders make the 8th one the tourney winner and for the other 7 just do whatever :P

Gorebyss Fairy

Finally!..the wii is mine! ^^
    Years
  • Hey every one ! ^^
    I'm new to the clan and I hope to be an active member ^^
    Mukkamoto tested me and he said that I need a wall for my team .. BTW he is not the first one to tell me that ^^"
    the problem is that I hate defensive pokes >< .. that's why my team is full of phy-sp sweeperz ><
    another thing .. I hate to train (( strong stat )) pokes .. I just train pokes I like ^^ .. I don't care much about the states ^^
    (( that's why I hate Garchomp >< .. I'll never train one >< .. cuz it's spooky >< ))
    so ,, would any one plz suggest a wall for my team ?? .. I thought of Altaria ^^ .. I like it cuz it's cute ^^

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • Are you playing to win?

If not, you should not be playing competitive pokemon.

If you are, I respect your ability to make informed decisions on a wall and selection of sweepers.

OU Physical walls:

• Cresselia, counters Garchomp, Salamence, Dragonite, Mamoswine and Mixed Sweepers
    • Gliscor, counters Heracross and Lucario
    • Hippowdon, counters Tyranitar
    • Skarmory, counters Metagross, Weavile and Mamoswine as well as walling Garchomp, Salamence, Tyranitar and Dragonite to some extent
    OU Physical tanks:

• Swampert, counters Tyranitar, Metagross and the Dragons to some extent
    • Zapdos, counters Metagross and takes on Heracross and Lucario decently
    • Forretress, counters Weavile and makes for a decent Tyranitar counter as well as Spiker/Rapid Spinner
    • Bronzong, counters Weavile and Mamoswine easily
    • Suicune, counters Metagross, and counters Garchomp, Salamence and Dragonite to some extent
    • Celebi, takes on Garchomp and Metagross to some extent
    • Salamence, takes on Heracross and Lucario to some extent
    • Gyarados, takes on Heracross, Lucario, Weavile and Mamoswine to some extent
    OU Special Walls:

• Blissey - counters everything short of SpecsLuke and NP Togekiss
    • Snorlax - see above except with an inferior recovery
    OU Special Tanks:

• Tentacruel
    • Milotic
    • Zapdos
    • Tyranitar
    • Heatran
    Should be all you should need to use since you're just starting out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ill battle you zierant if your still on or any1 else i still need to gather more data

Last edited:

Gorebyss Fairy

Finally!..the wii is mine! ^^
    Years
  • Are you playing to win?
    sure ! ^^

the choices you gave me are good ^^ .. but I don't use legendz to battle ^^
    I prefer normal pokes ^^
    I guess I'll train skarmory ! .. it's a powerful poke ! .. and it can avoid Earthquake and has many benifits ^^
    +
    I kinda like em ^^
    thaaaaaaaaanx a milliooooooon for your help Aquilae
    ! ^^

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Hey guys just dropping by to reply to mukkas post in the thread well we have decided to take the challenge and i was wondering if you guys are as well -_-....

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • Legends are still allowed in normal play, therefore from a strictly competitive standpoint they are no different from regular pokemon except maybe the IV restriction.

But you should be concentrating on countering, not just looking at the base stats. In DP, walls practically NEED resistances to be able to stand up to heavy hits. Choice Banded Heracross would down Skarmory, Hippowdon and a lot of physical walls which are neutral to Fighting and/or Bug, due to its immense power. Therefore, the safest option is to go for Gliscor, which resists Fighting and Bug, Heracross' other attacks are much less threatening. In fact, Heracross does not have a reliable physical Ice move to hit Gliscor with, so it would be walled indefinitely.

Since you're just starting, just go with a combination of three walls:

Cresselia, Gliscor, Blissey

They should cover almost everything.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    sol what challenge?

EDIT: nvm i read the posts in this case: we should ask for a 6v6 thing, and the TDA and RRC choose their 3 strongest to fight, that will be the 1st symbolization of an alliance :P

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • wait till you here this:

that record is my 3rd update, hold on while i look for my previous records :)
    total:
    Wins: 508| Loses: 129| Draws: ...1 XD
    so yeah through out all of my battling i've won 508 times, i've also had my share of loses, and...one draw :P

EDIT: ya know im gonna make that my sig record now :P
    :0
    You gotta be kidding me.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i may be strong but many people are stronger than me, mukka for example, i think i beat him onceor twice :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back