• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Vesperia - PS3

My sister bought the 360 version not too long before I ordered the ps3 version. I must look insane but trust me there was a reason for this :') Patty and Flynn here we cooome.

pkmin3033

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition was on sale at Argos the other day, so I picked it up for some weird reason. I also bought Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (because I've wanted this since the PC version was announced; I LOVE Gauntlet) and Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (which I refuse to play until they fix the glitched trophies I've been reading about) so it's not like my PS4 has a shortage of games. But I've wanted to play it for a while and £20 seemed like a good price when it was £35+ everywhere else.

...I also have Dishonored: Definitive Edition and Lost Dimensions coming at the end of next week. Just when I'd started to get a handle on my backlog again this happens. Sigh.

pkmin3033

You could be okay since EU version has lesser probability of having these glitches.

"could be" isn't good enough for me, I'm afraid. If I'm going to put in 100+ hours into playing the game, I want my trophies to be guaranteed. Given the volume of complaints I expect they'll sort it out soon enough...

...on topic, my eyes have been drawn to Until Dawn, Amnesia: Memories (where did this come from?!) and, of all things, Onechanbara ZII: Chaos. I have a bit of spare money, and I get paid this coming Friday. I might just be taking a trip down to my local GAME at the end of the week...

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Yesterday I purchased 2 things. The first is Zombi for the PS4 and honestly I'm very excited to play this mainly because I wanted to play ZombiU when the WiiU first came out, but I was unable to since I didn't have a WiiU nor did I plan on getting one during that time, and ZombiU was one of the games that made me wish that I had a WiiU, so basically I'm excited since I finally do get to play it thanks to this recent port. The second thing, although technically I did get this for free because I had enough points on my Gamestop PowerUp Rewards to get enough to purchase it, and that is the Last Survivor DLC for Alien: Isolation. I was supposed to get this some time ago since I already had the Crew Expendable DLC mission that came with the Nostromo Edition of Alien: Isolation so I'm glad that I finally got it.

Years
    Osiris said:
    I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse for the PS4 today. It's a used copy, but it was $25 cheaper than brand-new, which I can put towards the DLC instead.

Now all I have to do is get around to buying a PS4...
    Well, that problem's been fixed!

Picked up a PS4 today (pre-bundled with The Last of Us), along with copies of NHL and Madden 15, so I'll at least have a few games to keep me busy!

pkmin3033

I just pre-ordered Divinity: Original Sin for PS4. I have no idea where all this money is going to come from; I'm already getting four other games in Broketober. Although I no longer have to buy Dungeon Travelers 2 with actual money, since I now have £30 worth of points on my GAME reward card, which I'd been saving up all year for something or other. Hahaha. Ha.

Might trade in Persona Q and Criminal Girls tomorrow for something. We'll see.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Recently purchased the Legend Of Kay Anniversary for Wii U
    It was originally a PS2 release, so now with this, the graphics and sound have been refined, and new features added to make gameplay more easier - loved the game on PS2, so was excited when this was announced as an upcoming game on Amazon - only £14.99 ^^ Only a lesser title, I know, but it was a good, challenging, very enjoyable gaming experience for what it was!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years

I just pre-ordered Divinity: Original Sin for PS4. I have no idea where all this money is going to come from; I'm already getting four other games in Broketober. Although I no longer have to buy Dungeon Travelers 2 with actual money, since I now have £30 worth of points on my GAME reward card, which I'd been saving up all year for something or other. Hahaha. Ha.

Might trade in Persona Q and Criminal Girls tomorrow for something. We'll see.

Persona Q was a disappointing addition to the series -_-

Years
    Been a while since I've posted here, but I've picked up 5 games total in August.

3 of those games I have a picture of (Sim City: Cities of Tomorrow, Time and Eternity, and Tales of Hearts R):
    Spoiler:

The other 2 I do not have a picture of. Those are Madden 13 and NCAA Football 13. In a bit of a dynasty mood because of the upcoming starts of the NFL and college football seasons.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I bought Tales of Symphonia Chronicles the other day since it was our last copy and I thought...why not? I also preordered Super Mario Maker that day and today, I preordered the AC: Happy Home Designer New 3DS bundle. I don't really care about that game per se, but this is the first regular N3DS we've gotten in NA and the face plates are really cute. I have been saying that I was gonna wait for either 1. more N3DS exclusives or 2. a N3DS with a design I really like. So...I technically got neither in this case, haha. But at least now I'll have the N3DS that can use the face plates so I can order more. The XLs can't use them, from what I understand. Really excited for it! And I guess in turn, trying to get excited for HHD. :P Does Marshal get to help me design?

pkmin3033

GAME just charged me for my Danganronpa Another Episode preorder, so I should get it in time for release hopefully...or maybe even tomorrow if I'm lucky. For some weird reason I bought One Piece: Pirate Warriors 1 and 2 as well in one bundle. They were cheap, and I've always enjoyed Warriors spinoff titles more than the mothership Dynasty Warriors series...the character designs in those are just so damn bland. Dynasty Warriors Gundam got me into the franchise quite efficiently, so maybe these will do the same thing for me. Plus the third game looks good and I feel like I need to play the first two before I dive into it. xD

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Picked up Madden 16 and The Order: 1886 over the last couple weeks. Probably getting Splatoon on Saturday and maybe some other stuff if I find anything that piques my interest.

Back