• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    So what? The game's fantastic. Everyone should show it off! :p I'm gonna do the part just here!

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Shantae (Game Boy Color) and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy on Nintendo eShop, because I never played to this games until now. (And I really like them, actually)

pkmin3033

Felt like treating myself today, because sometimes you just need a pick-me-up. So, picked up Amnesia: Memories off the PSN store and preordered Etrian: Mystery Dungeon for this Friday. September is a quiet month for me, so I can afford a couple of games to tide me over until the storm comes in Broketober.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    I recently bought Jet Set Radio Future off of ebay. I played it as a kid for a short while and loved it.
    Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
    Etrian Mystery Dungeon

I'm glad I can finally play it, I've only been waiting 6 god damn months.

Time to wait another 5 months for Untold 2 yayy.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    The Japanese version of Metal Gear Solid V: TPP

'cause I'm a weeaboo like that.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    it must be a PAIN to play if you don't speak Japanese (see what i did there?)

Yes! It would follow me like a PHANTOM.
    I suck at this.

But yes, but I am able to speak / read Japanese, though limited. So sometimes I'm like ''Wot'', and just have a quick google.

I still have no idea how to kill a wolf that attacks me ._. Triangle and left stick, but what do I do.

Years
    I paid off my Animal Crossing New 3DS yesterday. So excited you don't even know. It's shiny and new and small enough for me and I can blow all my spare money on Amiibo cards for Happy Home Designer like a total nerd! Assuming I like the game enough to blow money on cards, anyway.

But now I have to wait two weeks for it. :'(

Back