• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I bought Super Mystery Dungeon yesterday as it finally released over here. Enjoying the storyline so far, better than Gates to Infinity I'd say.

Teten

Ten/Ten
    Years
    Bought my 3rd Assassin's Creed game, Syndicate. I have AC 4: Black Flag, and AC: Rogue. I have yet to install Syndicate since I'm thinking about resetting my laptop for various reasons.

Bought Ether One. A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED INDIE GAME.

Also bought Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns expansion. I already have a total of 430+ hours of playtime and that was before HoT. :^)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Nobody here talking about XCOM 2? ;-;???
    I technically didn't buy the game, as it was a birthday gift to me from my friends at college, but yeah, latest game I have.

And a real good one at that! Man, I haven't had such a good challenge in a looong time! If you like turn based strategy, you really gotta check this out! I think most of the Fire Emblem players would enjoy it! Unless you're the type of player who think the GBA games were too hard... Trust me don't pick up this game if that's the case!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Nobody here talking about XCOM 2? ;-;???
    I technically didn't buy the game, as it was a birthday gift to me from my friends at college, but yeah, latest game I have.

And a real good one at that! Man, I haven't had such a good challenge in a looong time! If you like turn based strategy, you really gotta check this out! I think most of the Fire Emblem players would enjoy it! Unless you're the type of player who think the GBA games were too hard... Trust me don't pick up this game if that's the case!

My boyfriend bought that game, says it's pretty good. I'm gonna get it this week when I get paid. :)

I bought Super Mario 3 for the Wii U Virtual Console. Can't wait to play the E-Reader Levels.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought Pokemon Red off the eShop for nostalgia reasons, of course. It's been almost 18 years (damn) since I first played it, and it still holds up even today.

Also bought Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale for the 3DS. I'm a sucker for the Harvest Moon games (or Story of Seasons now) so I'll definitely get enjoyment from this under the radar title.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Good bit of stuff recently. I bought Xenoblade Chronicles X, Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered, a Charizard Amiibo, and Pokemon Red from the eShop. I also preordered Bravely Second. :)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Pokemon: Yellow Version (Feb 27th)
    Pokemon: Red Version (March 3rd)

My most recent games I bought, I put the dates next to them, i meant to post my purchase of Yellow but been busy, so i included it with this, haha.

pkmin3033

Yeah, so. I bought Earthbound. God knows when I'll get around to it, though. It's been a while since I bought a game JUST to see what the fuss was about. Colour me curious. But not curious enough to drop my Yellow playthrough.

I also bought the Skyward Sword home theme whilst I was at it, because I like the background design and I am sick of staring at a blank screen. I don't buy aesthetic things very often. I probably won't buy another one for ages. So eh. I probably should have bought a Pokemon one though, to match my face plates, but I really don't like the designs...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Just bought Shadow of Mordor. But since I'm going to be playing it, and my level of bloodlust for killing orcs is so high, you can just call it SHADOW OF MURDER!

Also, League (LoL) related, just got my Blood Moon Yasuo skin. Time to actually play Yasuo seriously for kicks since I've been playing him a bunch.

Back