• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Well, to decide JPs i say. And to Organize Cards Against Humanity Games.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Just a heads up, Jauntier and I are working on a JP and it will be a while before we finish it.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Well, i am looking for someone to interact at the Celestic Town Gym. I had a complete writer's block. Like a block fell on top of me and sealed away my inspiration. That was just a metaphor.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't rped and I am going to pull my current character from the RP. I don't like my character very much. It is hard to do something like I was going to attempt in an RP like this.

Not to mention the JP I was working on, hasn't been worked on in over a month. I do still want to do this rp, but I am going to make a new character. I want to make my next character a bit more interesting or at least try.

With so much info about pokemon stuff coming out and news of the new game probably soon, my interest for pokemon is starting to get back up there and is starting to overpower my other interests with games and such. So I should be much more consistent at posting.

New SU:

Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Name: Tatsumi Serotagi
    Hometown: From Snowbelle City, Kalos. Moved to Solaceon Town, Sinnoh.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

He has thick brown hair, that he keeps a bit short, but not too short, nor too long. He has forest green eyes. He is about 5'10". He is toned, but not overly muscular. His skin color is slightly lighter than average, due to growing up in Snowbelle City.
    Clothing wise, he usually wears, light blue, silver, white, or black.

Interests and Goals: Tatsumi wants to become stronger so that he can protect anyone close to him from evil like the evil that had taken his family away. He carries a sword around that once belonged to his father, who received it from his father. The sword is mainly a family heirloom and good luck charm, but he still trains with it, which has lead him to become very skilled with a sword. He hopes that he will never have to use it, but if for some reason he is in a position where his pokemon have fainted and he is still in danger, he will be forced to use it.

He also loves to explore and meet new people, something Wulfric had taught him was to be kind to people and pokemon. So he tries to make friends with people. As he explores, he loves reading about legendary pokemon, and his dream is to meet Articuno.

He wants to achieve victory at all of the Sinnoh Gyms, but he doesn't necessarily care about winning the Elite Four. His main goal is to become strong enough to beat Wulfric in a pokemon battle to prove that he is strong enough to protect everyone around him.

Family: At the age of 6, his mother and father were killed by thieves in their home in Snobelle City. The thieves attempted to kidnap or kill him and his sister, Wulfric stepped and and saved them. His sister was only 2 at the time, so she doesn't really remember their parents like Tatsumi. Wulfric took them under his roof and raised them.

In the years following, they became close and they started calling him Uncle Wulfric. On his 14th birthday, Wulfric gave Tatsumi an icey blue Froakie, which was rare among Froakie. The color reminded Tatsumi of ice, but he knew that Froakie were water types.

At 16, Wulfric convinced Tatsumi to travel to Sinnoh and take on the gyms and come back later to challenge him. It was hard for him to leave his sister, but she wanted him to travel. Wulfric said that he would always be their family and that he would take care of his sister while he was away. Wulfric gave him money to rent rooms and buy supplies for a while, but in time, he would have to make his own.

Strengths: Tatsumi is very caring to those who are nice to him. He has a strong desire to protect others. He is extremely agile, fast and quiet when he runs or walks. He very skillful with a sword, after training with one for eight years. He can quickly think while battling or in certain situations. He knows a lot about Ice type pokemon. He is adaptable, he knows how to survive in the wild, especially in cold weather.

Weaknesses: Tatsumi has a fear of never being able to save someone when they are in danger. He will also kick himself around if he messes up, even over small things.

Starter pokemon: Shiny Froakie
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: Quick Attack, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, and Cut

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    Hey sorry i didn't update my SU i've been really busy in real life. Anyway here is a slightly updated one to start with.

Name: Sameul E Moore

Hometown: Solaceon

Appearance: Sam is a tall young man reaching about 6'4. He also has an atheistic build so he isn't tall and skinny by any shot. He typically wears a black athletic shirt covered by a black leather jacket with orange stripes going from the shoulders to the hand end of his jacket. He wears loose fitting jeans and wears black combat boots for intimidation factor in his mind.

Interests and Goals: To obtain all 8 badges and become champion, to learn about all pokemon, and to honor his dad who recently died.

Family: Mom and Dad. Dad recently deceased and Mom never pays attention to him and to much on the solaceon artifacts at the ruins.

Strengths: nice, natural leader, trusting, intelligent, wise, open minded.

Weaknesses: to trusting, stubborn, afraid of pain happening to himself or his friends.

Starter pokemon: Eevee: Tackle, Bite, Headbutt, Quick Attack.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Well there's nothing wrong with the SU, although I'm curious as to why there'd be ninja assassins, knights and people carrying swords in the modern era. Still if that's what you want, why not? Accepted.

Well I was basing it off the anime, which has ninjas in it. Also, there is a knight in the Elite 4 in Kalos. So I didn't see a big problem with the sword. But I can see what you mean. SInnoh and Kalos are a lot different. I can see why the ninja thing is a bit out of place, but as I said, I was basing it off a ninja village being somewhere between Anistar City and Snowbelle City in the anime.

I will change the ninja thing to thieves. I think I will keep the sword though, but I will change it to a family heirloom/good luck charm.

Edit: It sounds a lot better now and a bit more believable. I actually like it better now.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Just so ya'll know I'm vsich4 but changed my name now, in case there was any confusion haha

I could tell by the Buizel avatar and signature :P

Anyway, I plan to do another post soon. Trying to think if I want to catch a pokemon or not. I probably should catch one for the gym battle. I also got to read the most recent posts after mine still.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    oh wow, people are already getting badges and I'm still stuck having dinner with my IC parents. Must hit the road then.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Who wants to interact? Gelius si doing nothing on the Solaceon center.

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
    I would like to sign up, if there's room. I have my character below.

Name: Ivan Demoran

Hometown: Jubilife City

Appearance: No picture, not a good artist and don't know one willing to design my character
    Roughly 5"10
    Green Eyes
    Short, Messy Hair, dyed Purple
    His right arm is covered in scars from when he was attacked by a Mightyena
    Typically wears an Orange T-Shirt with a Porygon on the front, Tan jeans, and dark blue Running Shoes.

Interests and Goals: Ivan is very interested in reading. He prefers to read fantasy or sci-fi novels that have rich lore, deep characters, and keep the reader guessing until the very end. Some of his favorites include the "Forgotten Cities" series, "Death of the Stars", and "Legends of the Pokéknights".

Ivan also enjoys a bit of gardening. He built and maintains a decent garden near his father's vacation home in Solaceon Town, which attracts many Bug and Grass type Pokemon. This garden was recently made open to the public, but Ivan's father forbids the capture of Pokemon that appear in the garden, and has installed hidden Pokéball disruptors in the garden on the off chance someone disobeys that rule.

Ivan's father has recently been diagnosed with a terminal illness, and according to doctors, only has 2 years left to live if the treatment fails. Ivan's father is looking to pass his corporation on to Ivan, but wants to make sure he can handle the responsibilty and challenge of running a large company. As such, his father tasked him with becoming the Sinnoh League Champion to prove his worth.

Family: Ivan is an only child, and his mother died giving birth to him.
    His father, Tiberius Demoran, is the founder and CEO of SimuTech, a corporation excelling at creating software, especially simulation software. The company is highly successful and often sponsors or hosts various Pokemon related events.

Strengths:
    Intelligent: Ivan has good problem solving skills and reasoning. He graduated at the head of his class from the Jubilfe Trainer's School.
    Diligent: Ivan is hardworking and refuses to leave a task unfinished. Although this has gotten him into trouble, it generally helps him.

Ivan has also developed above average computer skills, due to his lineage. While nowhere near the level of someone like Bill or his father, he has competent programming skills, and a modicum of hacking abilities.

Weaknesses:
    Ivan is incredibly hasty, often seeking to find the shortest path to success. Often his intellect can be rendered useless by a rash action.

Ivan also tends to look towards the near future. He lives the for the moment and rarely plans ahead. This has caused many problems in the past, and nearly caused him to fail his first year of Trainer's School.

Ivan has bad allergies. Because he lives in a big city and often works in gardens, Ivan often is exposed to many of his allergies, and on rare occasions, gets incredibly sick from it. He takes heavy-duty allergy medications, and carries an inhaler around with him, but still occasionally suffers from his allergies.

Ivan has a fear of dog-like Pokemon such as Poochyena and Growlithe. When he was 5, he frequently played in the alleys of Jubilife. One day his friends dared him to run into one of the darker alleys. Ivan accidentally stepped on the tail of Mightyena that was concealed in the darkness, and the Mightyena latched on to his right arm. Ivan was fortunate that a trainer nearby heard his intial scream and came in time to minimize the damage, but this event was the cause of Ivan's phobia.

Starter Pokemon: Linux the Porygon
    Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Genderless
    Ability: Analytic
    Moves: Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam, Psybeam, Conversion, Conversion 2

Back