• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Regarding "hacked" pokemon

Years
  • Way to go to completing missing my point.

No I got your point, way to go missing me saying I should have worded it better to include 6 Iv foreign ditto. Do you even read ?
    Your point was how could I say a hacked 6 Iv ditto is cool, but others aren't? That would be contradictory?
    My point is ( to include the other note you must have missed when you skimmed through my post that I meant 6 I've foreign ditto and even admitted to not including it in my op ) that if you get a 6 Iv foreign ditto ( the only way to get one foreign to you will be through trade unless you hacked it in ) will 99.9% of the time be a clone of a hack.
    Back to my op
    This is what I meant by hacked ditto in the first place, a 6 Iv ditto is the most hacked and cloned pokemon * besides shinys and legends , so unless you catch a 6 Iv ditto in your safari its more than likely a clone, but that isn't even part of my point because my original point was a foreign 6 Iv ditto

But you would know that if you actually read my second post

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    hahah grat's ^^ , but exatcly pryze your pokemon will be NO different to mine , i put several hour's into it , and you put several minitues to get the exact same result..

I do it how the game want's me too you use 3rd party program's and exploit the flaw's.

Yet we both get the same result's that's why people get mad.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    anyway's there is a way you can check if it's legit or not "i think" , the pentagon symbol is suppose to show if it's a legit pokemon. for instance i received a shiny houndoom didn't have the symbol but the jumpluff i breeded has the symbol , some legendary's i caught myself have it , one that was traded me has it , yet some dont anyone else know if that is true?

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • Pretty sure the pentagon just shows that the Pokémon was generated in Kalos. All of my Pokémon transferred from previous regions lack that symbol even though all of them were legitimately obtained in the previous games.

BasedNate

ImDaBes
    Years
  • You know what? I have no problem at all tbh, if it has legit moves, legit EV's then I'm fine with it. In fact, I'm relying on a friend of mine to use his PokeEdit to get the team I wanted because I sold my previous Pokemon games which had perfectly trained Pokemons so in retrospect, I have no time doing that all again in XY. I'm pretty much done doing that cause I lost the joy in it for some reason. Is it because EV training has been shown to the public? Maybe. It's my perspective. Doing this does NOT make you a loser. This is just merely a faster way to get the Pokemon you need for online competition. You'll be like, "Yaayy. Now I can own these ppl with this Pokemon I made from Pokemon Showdown! :D"

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    aaah cheer's luckyyena that sound's like a better point , everyone has there own reason's for doing it and like i said i just felt like meh what's the point of me spending hours upon hour's grinding when everyone else does it in 1minitue and then i realised it makes me feel good when it finally hatches!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    I hate hacked pokemon in my opinion, i find it a way of cheating. But i am fine with cloning though as long it's with an original copy from the game, since i do believe that cloning the original pokemon is more of a back up then a hacked pokemon.

Crzyphl

The Crazy Phil
    Years
  • I usually hate hacked pokemon because the just seems unfair when someone has a whole team of shinies with perfect ivs and stuff…
    but BasedNate is right. If its legit, then its okay. It usually saves a lot of time and distress. My brother has a level 100 shiny litwick. It sucks because the litwick is totally legit, but he can't evolve it because its level 100. If there was just some way to lower the litwicks level by one, it would be so great, but the only way is by using a cheating device or something similar to that. And because of reasons like that, cheating is okay

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    anyway's there is a way you can check if it's legit or not "i think" , the pentagon symbol is suppose to show if it's a legit pokemon. for instance i received a shiny houndoom didn't have the symbol but the jumpluff i breeded has the symbol , some legendary's i caught myself have it , one that was traded me has it , yet some dont anyone else know if that is true?

Sorta, The pentagon just tells you if the pokemon is native to Kalos. If a pokemon doesn't have the pentagon, you don't have to assume its a hack, it just means its from a different game.
    However, since Pokebank has been proven to let hacked pokemon in, people just like to assume anything without the pentagon is a hack. Funny thing is, the pentagon can be hacked in too.

Years
  • What is everyone's opinion on using hacked Pokemon as breeding parents?

If you want a foreign 6 Iv ditto, you are pretty much going to have be using a hacked parent, no ones gonna want to let their lwgit one go, not a legend released is that valuable ( keep in mind the only person that would spend the time to catch a legit one would be a competition fan, most likely non collector, or if acquired a legit one from friend probably has all legends in multiples... most of us do anyway tbh ) so what might of happened and where the ditto thing got so far gone is some Korean guy or Japanese guy or German guy had multiples of dittos hacked into their bw2 versions and transferred it to xy. Then they look on the passerby, or friends for a us or anything foreign to their country, ( its done by US ppl too, I'm just not using american as an example because that's my nationality ) then they send out trade invites, they show off dittos with 6iv or whatever written on the name or nickname another pkmn 6v ditto? Anyway they farm real legendaries from ppl with hacked 6iv dittos pokegened into their bw2 games. It continues to happen over and over til pretty much any foreign 6 Iv ditto that's circulating has way more than half the chance of being hacked PR a clone of a hack.
    That's the only thing I can think of where hacking would be fair in anyway, BC you really can't do anything to do it any different. If it really bothers you the best you can do is cross your fingers and hope you know.
    However if you want a 6 Iv parent or whatever that isn't foreign I don't think its fair, took me two hours to find 4 iv ditto in friend safari... took me and about 2 more hours that night and about 6 hours spanned put over the next day or so to find a 5 Iv one. So really that's not that hard, if that's hard work to anyone... I am sorry to hear that. But if you are like me and figure if your IV breeding you might as well be masuda method then your gonna need that ditto to be foreign... & of really is up a creek at that point & you most likely will get a hack or a clone of a hack. So I figure its okay to have a backed or cloned 6 Iv foreign ditto BC the system doesn't really allow any other way to get one

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    No I got your point, way to go missing me saying I should have worded it better to include 6 Iv foreign ditto. Do you even read ?
    Your point was how could I say a hacked 6 Iv ditto is cool, but others aren't? That would be contradictory?
    My point is ( to include the other note you must have missed when you skimmed through my post that I meant 6 I've foreign ditto and even admitted to not including it in my op ) that if you get a 6 Iv foreign ditto ( the only way to get one foreign to you will be through trade unless you hacked it in ) will 99.9% of the time be a clone of a hack.
    Back to my op
    This is what I meant by hacked ditto in the first place, a 6 Iv ditto is the most hacked and cloned pokemon * besides shinys and legends , so unless you catch a 6 Iv ditto in your safari its more than likely a clone, but that isn't even part of my point because my original point was a foreign 6 Iv ditto

But you would know that if you actually read my second post

Your original point was you saying the only Pokémon you would hack is a six IV Ditto, correct?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Nope, meant to add foreign, and I've said that 400 times already
    You know, you should really stop complaining about other people hacking in legit stat Pokemon, when you do the same thing. You use it for breeding, we use it to get straight into battles. You're still making it easier for yourself, and by what you said, cheating. You call other people half assed when you use these hacks to also speed up the process of breeding. Bit contradictory don't you think?

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • On the subject of the 6IV Ditto, I find it interesting how everyone draws their own line about when it is and when it is not ok to hack. Like for example, you start by saying:
    -It's ok to hack a 6IV Ditto and use it for breeding purposes only, because breeding with legit Pokemon for 5/6 IVs is technically possible, it just takes more time.
    to:
    -It's ok to hack a 6IV, Lv. 100, fully EV-trained Pokemon that also has B2W2 Tutor moves, because breeding for 5/6 IVs in pre-Destiny Knot games is technically possible, it just takes more time.
    and finally you get to:
    -It's ok to hack your save file so you have a completed the National Pokedex, beaten the Elite Four 999 times and have every single species of Pokemon in your PC, all 6IV, all Lv. 100 and all shiny, because doing that by legitimate means is technically possible, it just takes more time.
    Or you can just say:
    -Nah, I don't feel like hacking! It takes out all the fun and the misplaced sense of accomplishment that video games are supposed to offer!

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I absolutely can't stand hacked pokémon & there is no "acceptable" line for me. I've just finished my National Pokédex last night without using hacked pokémon, any legendaries I've traded online I've checked all details as best as possible... it's not that hard, why cheat?

Also, regarding IVs & stats... people who excuse themselves by saying they'd train them up with the same stats anyway, no you wouldn't, if you had the tenacity to breed & train the pokémon properly you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. It's just stealing people's well earned victories.

EDIT: While trying to trade for a Noivern, the last pokémon I needed someone kept trying to force a Croagunk on me called "Genesect!?!", after I'd cancelled trading I gave a shoutout questioning why he was trying to make me take it... the answer was that to him it WAS a Genesect. Is this guy just pulling something or was he a hack victim?

Years
  • You know, you should really stop complaining about other people hacking in legit stat Pokemon, when you do the same thing. You use it for breeding, we use it to get straight into battles. You're still making it easier for yourself, and by what you said, cheating. You call other people half assed when you use these hacks to also speed up the process of breeding. Bit contradictory don't you think?

I don't actually hack, considering you got a hacked pokemon in a trade and you use of to breed still makes it hacking, and I will complain about whatever I want to because it doesn't speed up the process it is just very rare to get a foreign 6 Iv ditto in a trade. Might as well be masuda method if your going to IV breed, but by your logic you need neither, because you can have a shiny 6 Iv perfect pokemon anyway you want. And most times o will use my Korean 6 Iv ditto with adamant nature or my 5 Iv modest ditto that I caught in my game depends on what nature I want to use to breed with if the breeding pkmn doesn't already carry a nature I want.
    Doesn't matter to me.
    But if you say something isn't wrong or shouldn't be considered. Cheating when you generate a pkmn out of thin air or alter one completely by changing everything bout it then I know I won't be able to say anything to change your opinion nor do I want to try to

Last edited:
    Years
  • So what's this, then? (extra characters so I can post)

Are you slow?
    What part of
    I MEANT TO WRITE FOREIGN IN MY ORIGINAL POST DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
    I would put it in picture form for you if I didn't think it would complicate it worse....

ORIGINAL POST
    WAS
    MISSING
    THE
    WORD
    FOREIGN
    ADMITTED
    TO
    LEAVING
    IT
    OUT
    THEN HAVE
    SAID
    SEVERAL
    TIMES
    I
    MEANT
    TO ADD
    FOREIGN
    YOU SEEN MY POINT WAS VALID
    BUT DONT WANT TO ADMIT I AM RIGHT
    SO THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO
    IS IGNORE ME
    SAYING I MEANT TO PUT FOREUGN IN THE OP
    AND KEEP BRINGING IT UP

Is this better? I made my letters big for you.

Back