• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Registeel DS' fakemon thread!

Regi DS

I'm always sleepy (zzz...)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Sorry, I can't sprite to save my life :B

Years
    He said "Would you mind if he made one of them in sprite form" :P

I really love these Pokemon. I've been looking at them for about an hour... Me and R.A.M. were talking over how awesome they were over MSN. :O I can't believe it.

So, you use regular lead pencils, and then... upload the pictures and just change the color to blue? What program do you use to do that? And lastly, you don't mind if I try to draw a few pictures? :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Alright, I tried drawing a Tophade. I think it looks pretty good (although, nothing compared to yours). Here's some Fan Art for you Regi DS. :P

I want you to make me a Fakemon, but I'm not sure what I want it to be yet... I was thinking something like... a starter evolution. A little cute grass monkey, who evolves into a still kind of cute grass monkey, then evolves into a grassy ape. And if one of them, make the cute little grass monkey please. :D

EDIT: Ok, I removed the picture because it's basically the exact same as the reference picture. So I'm going to try to draw another pose. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    can i have a fakemon plz? i want a little cute eel that evolve into a elec eel the cute one has a shell in his tail and it has lines al over his body the evo is the same bu less cutennes on him and make him with a horn on his head and take your time plz

Years
    ~Yanmega~, Regi DS said that he can make you your own Fakemon, but you have to draw Tailim, Tophade, Nyidra, or Infernoth. That's why I did it! :P

And also, because Tophade's really awesome looking.

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
    Sweet drawings! They're very creative, original and well thought of. ^_^ I have a feeling that when Game Freak runs out of ideas for a 5th Generation of Pokemon they'll come running to you. :P

summguy

AKA: Jamal White
    Years
    Hey Regi, i'm running out of ideas for fakemon in my rom-hack, so can i use your drawings to make sprites in my game? I'll send you the sprites and give you credit in the rom-hack.

Regi DS

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Yanmega: I apologize for making my fakemon complicated XD, and yeah you have to draw those fakemon first..

Lemonade: Sorry about the confusion.. Thank you for your kind comments!

Well, what I use to color my sketches is a very low-end image-editing program that came with our 3-in-1 scanner. It is used to make finishing touches to photos. It's called "HP Image Zone", but I think you can achieve the same effect by using photoshop :p

I'd love to see your tophade image, I'm having high hopes for it :)

summguy: No thanks, I don't really want to put these in a game. Thank you for stopping by though.

I will reveal all the requests by July 20th, there is a chance that I might reveal them a bit late (22nd-23rd), but I promise this isn't a scam.

Years
    Alright, here's my drawing of Regi DS' Tophade. Regi DS gave me permission to post it, just to let everyone know. :)

Regi DS said:
    Now I will be accepting requests. From now on until July 20th, I will be making fakemon for other people. In order to get the request accepted, all you have to do is draw and show me a picture of Tailim, Tophade, Infernoth or Nyidra beforehand. The request will be done in about two days. Just in case, here are their reference pictures:

Lemonade said:
    I want you to make me a Fakemon, but I'm not sure what I want it to be yet... I was thinking something like... a starter evolution. A little cute grass monkey, who evolves into a still kind of cute grass monkey, then evolves into a grassy ape. And if one of them, make the cute little grass monkey please. :D

That good Regi DS?

Regi DS

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Lemonade: Yes, that's good. You'll get your request =D

Okay, here is the final batch of fakemon, the legendaries. AFTER REVEALING 123 FAKEMON, THIS FAKEDEX HAS FINALLY COME TO A CLOSE. Alot of effort came with these fakemon, and I truly hope you saw that. As a 4-month long project, this is truly the longest project I have ever done. Thank you to all who appreciated my endeavors. This project has lived a good life.

About requests: Your requests will be shown in the 20th. I will reveal them all in one big post, and then I'm done.

Ceudon, the Omnious pokemon

Aquaxi, the Water's edge pokemon

Terradeta, the Tectonic pokemon

Ragnaril, the Epsilon pokemon

Quintlias, the Delta pokemon

Delxie, the Pulse pokemon

~Registeel DS

Years
    Those are amazing!

I especially love Aquaxi. It looks god-like (Duh, it's a legendary xD)

I hope you come up with another project Regi DS. Maybe... A comic with your fakemon in it, and a new hero, but the comics like the games and he goes through an adventure of getting the badges and beating Team Rocket, Galactic, etc., but you create everything new. That would be really awesome :P, but those are just my ideas.

Again, I really hope you come up with something new to do, as I really enjoy your art. Keep up the amazing work!

Regi DS

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Thank you! I've already finished the fakedex, and you've given me good ideas for future projects. ;}

summguy

Years
    here it is (in bulbasaur's colors):
    img241 * imageshack * us / img241 / 2184 / seeleepni3 * png

i can't post urls yet so replace the stars with dots.
    its not perfect, its only a rough. but if i go over one more time it'l be perfect

Regi DS

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    here it is (in bulbasaur's colors):
    img241 * imageshack * us / img241 / 2184 / seeleepni3 * png

i can't post urls yet so replace the stars with dots.
    its not perfect, its only a rough. but if i go over one more time it'l be perfect

Seeleep's face is rather disfigured... I recommend adding form to its face. I won't accept your request until it's fixed. =x

summguy

Years
    ok well, its hard to work with the tiny little space, but i tried fixing the face and such and i made it a little smaller:

img125 . imageshack . us/img125/9227/seeleepog9 . png

Back