• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationships <3

Years
  • So what's your anwser? XD

Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage

You've dated enough to know what you want.
    And that's marriage - with the right person.
    You're serious about settling down some time soon.
    Even if you haven't met the person you want to get hitched to!

Marriage? I haven't even dated yet! T____T

The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
    In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
    Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
    You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

Now that one is more like me, I think ^^;;

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • Your Ideal Relationship is Friends Only

Honestly, you're not really ready for a relationship right now.
    And you prefer to keep things platonic, for now.
    That's not to say that one of your friends could be dating material.
    You're just taking a break for now.

The Keys to Your Heart
    In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
    Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.
    Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.
    You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

o.O wierdest test I have ever took >> XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    My ideal relationship accorsing to that is marriage, which is true.

The other I wont post because it is DEFINETELY NOT me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ...*clicks* ...Some result...*clicks the second link* ...o_o;

My Ideal Relationship said:
    Your Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating

Maybe you're looking for love...
    But mostly you're looking for fun.
    You could get serious with the right person.
    For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field.
    The Keys to My Heart said:
    The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to good manners and elegance.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
    Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
    You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
    I like the second one more. It's more "me".

Makoto

Years
  • What's Your Ideal Relationship? said:
    Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating
    Relationships <3

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
    But you may be ready in a couple of years.
    You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
    And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.
    yeah...go on...
    The Keys to your Heart said:
    In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
    Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
    uhh.... i agree to everything there but the 2nd part of Keys

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Allllrighty then, mwar. Let us see what we shall have, hmmm?

O___O Mwar, mairrage is something I don't want for a long time, call me old-fashioned but I'd wait a few years O_O and I've only ever "dated" [if you call online relationships dating o_o] one person o_o

Now let's see what's behind wall of spikes number 2 *runs into it* <=X.X=|||

The Keys to Your Heart
    Hehehe, mwar, sounds like Didi <3 must be true then =^_^=
    In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
    Yeppers. Even though I like ta be cryptic sometimes, when we get down to the point and say we love eachother... mwar, I'm in my happiest place ^_^
    Errr... Ta be honest I'm not entirely certian what they mean, but if I understand it correctly that sounds like me ^^;
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
    Oh. Bloody. Yes. Mwar. I'm in life to be happy, if someone doesn't make me happy, and instead hurts me, then why would I want to be with them?
    Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
    Wahahaha, mwar, I like ta think my relationship is nice an' open ^_^
    HaHA!!! Mwar. Cheating is for video games not relationships. I would never DREAM of being unfaithful to the one I love.
    Yes... and that's why it's something I'd never rush into ^^;;;
    Oh for the love of Dragons... does this thing even READ the other results o_o mwar... *shakes head*

Well, mwar, more accuracy was in the second one, even though the questions were more... random o_o *just picked his favourite animals* O_o

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.
    In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
    Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
    You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I can't get the Idea relationzhip one to work yet, I"ll retry that in a zecond.

The Keys to Your Heart
    In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

Yup Yup, cept the lazt part ;3

Ah well I'd like to at leazt get through my zophmore year XD
    It zoundz pretty ztupid to my mom when I zay I love my boyfriend but I've been with him for a long time (10 monthz tomarrow) ;u;

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Scarlet desire brings unending smiles.
    A word from your lips invigorates a tired soul,
    As you plead for me to stay till the morning's light.
    Into the night our fears dissipate,
    A couple's embrace wards off the bad
    Halting the nightmares they both would have had.
    Gorgeous eyes that see it all
    Fall on me and find delight.
    In someone like me her heart is trust
    Which made me see I'm so much more.
    A starry night sky lights her eyes
    And a gentle kiss is followed with a sigh.

/sigh. Didnt I tell ya I was an Emo boy?

Scarlet desire brings unending smiles.
    A word from your lips invigorates a tired soul,
    As you plead for me to stay till the morning's light.
    Into the night our fears dissipate,
    A couple's embrace wards off the bad
    Halting the nightmares they both would have had.
    Gorgeous eyes that see it all
    Fall on me and find delight.
    In someone like me her heart is trust
    Which made me see I'm so much more.
    A starry night sky lights her eyes
    And a gentle kiss is followed with a sigh.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
    Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
    You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
    You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

Alright, I feel bad for now if my chance for cheating is 100%...
    That's like...really bad...Though I guess it makes sense? o.O
    Confused.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • The Keys to Your Heart

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.<

O_o;; how odd

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating
    You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
    But you may be ready in a couple of years.
    You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
    And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.

The Keys to Your Heart
    In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
    You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • My Ideal Relantionship is: Casual Dating

Keys to your Heart:
    In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
    You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
    In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
    Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
    You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
    You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.
    [/I]

Hahaha, that is so true.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. Hmmm..

In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell. Well.. that's the case for most of my relationships..

You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything! ..I guess..

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance. True true.. I can't stand crybabies. My mate's gotta have the balls to face things. :/

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets. Oh yes. lol

Your risk of cheating is high. You can't resist desire and lust. So true! Lol lol lol! I'm sorry, but even if I loved that person to death, I'd still be screwing somebody else behind their back lol!

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it. Hell no.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily. ...

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage

o.O That wasn't expected...lol

The Keys to Your Heart
    You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

Lol...It said I don't believe in marriage but in the other quiz my ideal relationship was marriage....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Ideal relationship:

Keys to your heart:
    You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything!
    In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

Years
  • Ideal relationship:

Hmm... that's true to some extent. ^^

The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything!
    You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

I do agree with this. XD

Back