• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2023
    I'm having the same problem as previous posters. It's invalid or corrupted. I'm using Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7.

Years
  • I can't download. It stop downloding after 80kb. I try all the link but don't work. Can anyone give me a link to download it. I think Lu-oH should upload it to 4shared.Com or other sites.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Can anyone send me this *piiep* corrupt file Please? ...
    luhopoke (at) gmail (dot) com

I can't download. It stop downloding after 80kb. I try all the link but don't work. Can anyone give me a link to download it. I think Lu-oH should upload it to 4shared.Com or other sites.

can you please send me this 80kb file to my E-Mail, so I can find the problem why you cannot download it correct.

Years
  • When I try to edit some wild Pokémon, and save it and save it to the ROM, it changes some Pokémon back that where there before I changed it.

f.e. When I change wild Poochyena's to Hoothoot, and save it like I said, and then look back, it still says Poochyena again.

Is this a bug? Is it common? How do I fix it?

EDIT: I found the problem! When you copy paste a name in the box (like I did), then you get the same problem as I had.

How to resolve?
    Make sure you select Pokémon from that drop-down menu bar thingy.

(I thought I should put it this way before other people encounter this problem.)

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    is it possible to resize whichever way u want. cuz if you make a map and something is not right you have to start all over with a new size. plz make it resizeable in all directions

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    When I try to edit some wild Pokémon, and save it and save it to the ROM, it changes some Pokémon back that where there before I changed it.

f.e. When I change wild Poochyena's to Hoothoot, and save it like I said, and then look back, it still says Poochyena again.

Is this a bug? Is it common? How do I fix it?

EDIT: I found the problem! When you copy paste a name in the box (like I did), then you get the same problem as I had.

How to resolve?
    Make sure you select Pokémon from that drop-down menu bar thingy.

(I thought I should put it this way before other people encounter this problem.)

Something of a stupid question from me, but were you entering the name of the Pokemon manually? Or did you use the drop-down list to find it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2011
    hi i have seen all the tutorials, and this is a nice tool. but one thing i don't see or my have overlooked is how to insert or edit the items in the pokeballs that are laid about the land?

thanks for making this tool

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Those are scripted - you'll need a script viewer to open and edit them.

A quick question - wil the Name Adder be added to a future release? it'd be cool to be able to have more than the allotted name set for towns, especially if you wish to have more than two regions (IE, kanto, Johto and the Seviii Islands) or a massive region. Right now, if you want those, you'd have to sacrifice some of the original town/city names.

Last edited:

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • I will try to insert this function (adding new Names) in the next version, as I do it for the last 4 Versions (from 1.5 to 1.9).
    But I don't yet found all ASM-Functions and Datalists I have to add new entries for new Mapname possibility.

The current status is, that the rom crashes if you enter a map with a new name...

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    I have the same ''corrupted file'' problem. If somebody has a way to fix this, then please tell!

Edit: I fixed this problem by searching on google for ''Advance Map 1.92 download'',
    then choose the FileTrip link.
    This was a .rar file which worked perfect without the ''corrupted file'' problem..
    Hope this helps for anybody else who had the ''corrupted file'' problem.

~ [RBD]Hisu,

Last edited:

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back