• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Reshiram. I like how elegant and flowing it looks. Although I do like Zekrom, but it doesn't have the fluidness of Reshiram. Plus, Reshiram looks graceful and majestic, where Zekrom just looks bulky and clunky.

(And Reshiram has a cooler name.)

Years
    I bought Pokémon Black under the impression that I'd be able to capture the exclusive "black" legendary; I was pretty dumbfounded when I realised my version would be giving me Reshiram :<

Zekrom looks so much more cooler and has an epic type-combination that I'd actually consider using in my team, and I don't like to use legendaries!

Years
    Zekrom is my favorite. It is so cool. It looks epic. It has really cool types too!

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    I selected "They're both awesome" in the poll because they are.
    But coming down to it my favourite is Zekrom due to its Electric/Dragon typing.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    I traded my Zekrom to get Reshiram data in the dex. They are both pretty awesome. I like each for diffrent reasons. I always prefer dark to light, but I honestly find Reshiram inspiring.
    Also, I hate Zekrom's sprite I swear it is pixelated. But the animation when you fight N, in that moment I knew what power was.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Even when I say I like Reshiram I look at a Zekrom somewhere and fall into a Zekrom mood.sigh...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Er...Zekrom.

Originally I liked Reshiram better, but Zekrom just grew on me. Plus I played through White first so i've only experianced Zekrom. Hopefully i'll get Reshiram by tommorow ;)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Er...Zekrom.

Originally I liked Reshiram better, but Zekrom just grew on me. Plus I played through White first so i've only experianced Zekrom. Hopefully i'll get Reshiram by tommorow ;)

This, I loved Reshiram at first and hated Zekrom but then Zekrom grew on me and I bought White. I'm playin White first with Snivy!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I like Zekrom a lot more because he looks so much sweeter, with his black body and blue flashes :3 I haven't used Reshiram yet but I will be soon since I am starting up my Pokemon Black game.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    As meganium90, lamby101 and travisjb1990 said... Zekrom has a unique type combination, has a cool-looking appearance and its black and I like color black so yeah, Zekrom all the way :D

Back