• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
  • Hey, with the new games out, I found that the only version exclusives were so far none. Except for Rehiram and Zekrom. Which do you prefer?

Post Away,
    Dark Piplup

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I wanted a Zekrom on my team, so Zekrom it is. Dragon/Electric types are rare out there, so this legendary impressed me.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I prefer Zekrom aesthetically, although Reshiram does look cool too. However Fire is my favourite type, so I'm leaning towards Reshiram just at the minute.

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    I don't like Reshiram's crotch hair.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I really like Zekrom. It brings a new typing to the game, and its still a very cool Pokemon to behold.

TripLee

Superman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Zekrom is the reason I bought white version instead of black. I love the Dragon/Electric combination.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • I prefer Zekrom. I don't like fire pokemon. Not to mention I only chose White at first because Zekrom was the legendary. It just looks very badass. Not to mention that tail of his looks like it could crush you from one swipe. I also have this awkward love for electric pokemon. I don't like dragon types AT ALL, but... Zekrom is the only dragon pokemon that I considered using.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Reshiram for me, it's just so awesome! :D loooove the crotch hair
    the only reason I played Black first, because I like the exclusives on White better~ Aside from Whimsicott. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I would probably prefer reshiram to be honest, but I got white and I'm happy to settle with zekrom. I prefer the pokemon choice overall in white and I'm glad I never have to encounter that dreaded gothita in white, and get to have the cool bubble cell pokemon (forgot its name).

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't like Reshiram's crotch hair.

Agreed. Else, I'd have gotten Pokemon Black. I mean, I just love the fire type. Electric's sexy, too, though. The crotch hair, and I'll admit, the awkwardness of the hands kinda turned me away from it.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • I prefer my Pokemon to be rather attractive looking. Mostly due to me enjoying playing Pokemon this time around as the "female trainer" I kind of opted to play with girly-cute Pokemon.

Reshiram is my Dragon preference.
    Like Kyurem more though. Pressure is awesome.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Zekrom, I just love the futuristic feeling they've given it, and its unique typing.

Back