• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Right-Handed, Left-Handed or Ambidextrous?

Which hand do you use the most?

• Total voters

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
  • I am always right handed.If i am not mistaken i guess in some asian country using left hand is a kind of disrespect? O.o wearied no? xD

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
  • I'm right-handed, but when I play baseball/softball, I am a switch hitter, and I use forks, spoons, etc with my left hand. So, I guess I'm somewhat ambidextrous (maybe?)...it would be awesome to be completely ambidextrous though!

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
  • I write with my left hand, but I play golf with my right cause we couldn't find any left handed clubs at the store.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I write left-handed because they made me choose a hand back in kindergarten because I kept switching hands with the pencil every other word. XD
    OMG, that's what happened to me! I had totally forgotten. Everyone in my class would ask me "Are you left-handed, or right-handed?" and I would say "Huh? We have to choose?"

I'm right handed, because that's what I chose. :p

EDIT: My mother is left-handed and my father is right-handed, so it totally makes sense that I couldn't choose a hand when I was little.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Yeah, well, I do shizz like swing a baseball bat, golf club and hockey stick left handed, but I write and eat and throw stuffs with my right hand. I can also do the baseball bat, golf club and hockey stick stuff righty, but I can't do the stuff I do righty with my left hand. If that makes sense...? :D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am right handed, but do certain things better left handed.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'm ambidextrous. =o I struggle with writing a bit with my right hand, but everything else comes easily to both hands.

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I am ambidextrous, just like diamondpearl876, except I have trouble writing with my left hand.

Back