• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

right-handed or left-handed?

Are u right handed or left handed?

• right

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • left

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Well, I'm a proud lefty, though I hate church, Priests think I'm evil lawl

Zet

Years
  • I am left handed though my right hand is fairly even in writing sometimes due to my injuries done to both hands in the time I've been alive my hand writing use to be superb

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • I'm a little of both. But I write left handed with my right hand!? I know it sounds weird, but I use my right hand like a left hand. So, I guess I'm on both sides of the fence here.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ambidextrous over here♥ I can write and draw with both of my hands, though I usually just stick to using my right hand.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I'm right handed. Still, I practiced games like tenis and badminton so I could play with both my hands, but i only write with my right hand.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I'm right-handed. I literally can't do anything with my left hand, except type.. and carry things.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I swing a golf club lefty, bat lefty in baseball, wright right-handed, throw stuff right handed... I'm ambidextrous!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back