• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of Evil and Good (Edited2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Rise of Evil and Good

Rise of Evil and Good
    THIS RP WILL START AS SOON AS FOUR POKEMON ARE TAKEN!
    SIGN-UPS WILL STILL BE OPEN UNTIL ALL POKEMON ARE TAKEN, OR IF WE ARE TO FAR, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH UP!

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED! THOSE WHO RESERVED POKEMON AND HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THEIR SIGN-UPS WERE KICKED OUT! SORRY, BUT THE RP IS TOO FAR AHEAD FOR YOU TO CATCH UP!

SELENA WILL TAKE THOSE POKEMON AND RAISE THEM AS HER TEAM!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING A SIGN-UP!

Co-Owner: Tristin the Xatu

World:

After the disappearance of their beloved leader Giovanni, the gang of criminals called Team Rocket disbanded.

This was years ago, and the name Team Rocket has long been forgotten. But they were nowhere near dead... Desperate to reclaim their former glory, the underground Rocket members allowed themselves to be picked up by a sister group, Team Galactic, who helped give birth to a more aggressive Team Rocket. The two groups united to wreak havoc on the country, pillaging and corrupting everything in their path. Like a plague, they started in the big cities and when they were satisfied, began reaching out to neighboring small towns.

The residents of your town have not been attacked... yet. However, based on the news reports, you know that your time is short. You want to fight back, to defend your home, but all hope in New Bark Town is lost, and you begin to consider evacuating... until one day, you hear a knock on the door.

A woman wearing a black jacket with a red "V" lapel is standing in your doorway. She doesn't have the malicious grin of a Rocket...

Plot:

Selena, Leader of the Volcanis Team asked you to help her. She wants you to be a recruit for Team Volcanis. She explains to you that Team Volcanis is nothing like Team Rocket and Team Galactic – she and her team only wish to stop the terror that the evil groups brought upon the regions of the Pokemon world.

Knowing you might not see your parents or friends again, you accept. You leave a note at home and quickly board a ferry with Selena and see several other trainers.

You are taken to an island and are welcomed by many other people wearing the same uniform as Selena. As Selena takes you to a small facility, you realize that your dream to defend your town might just become a reality…

Rules:

1. Be active.
    2. Don't godmod.
    3. Only post OOC things on the OOC thread (unless separated like this and marked OOC).
    4. Follow basic role-playing rules.
    5. Use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation as best you can.
    6. Don't bunny without permission.
    7. If you aren't active for a long period of time without excuse, you will either be bunnied or kicked out.
    8. No legendaries shall appear unless stated otherwise.
    9. Do NOT post ahead until I grade your post!
    10. MUST have RP sample in sign-up unless stated otherwise.
    11. No reservations unless stated otherwise.

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:
    Age (13-18):
    Personality:
    History:
    Appearance:
    Preferred Starter (choose from below):
    RP Sample:

Starters:

Bulbasaur
    Level 5
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Tackle, Growl

Charmander
    Level 5
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Scratch, Growl

Squirtle
    Level 5
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Totodile
    Level 5
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Scratch, Leer

Torchic
    Level 5
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Scratch, Growl

Turtwig
    Level 5
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Tackle, Growl

Gligar
    Level 5
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Moves: Poison Sting, Sand Attack

-------------------------------------------------------

Trainers:

Scarecrow113 as Shelby
    Current Team:

Charmeleon
    Level: 18
    Moves: Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Ember, Metal Claw
    Extra:
    This Pokemon used to be easily alarmed, but now it loves to battle.
    It's confident in its friends and will protect them no matter the cost.
    Caught/Obtained: Chapter I Part I
    Evolved:
    Evolved into Charmeleon in Chapter I Part III

Pidgeotto
    Level: 18
    Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack
    Extra:
    This Pokemon has gained complete trust in its trainer and believed it would have never evolved unles it had been captured by her.
    This Pokemon respects its trainer greatly.
    Caught/Obtained: Chapter I Part II
    Evolved:
    Evolved into Pidgeotto during Chapter I Part IV

Spinarak
    Level: 15
    Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot, Scary Face
    Extra:
    It's a very small Spinarak and is often the runt of its trainer's Pokemon. It's picked on often, but will get back when it evolves. It isn't very powerful, though it feels confident in battling when you're around.
    Evolved: -

Vulpix
    Moves: Ember, Quick Attack, Roar, Will-O-Wisp
    Extra:
    This Pokemon is usually a bully and thinks it's stronger than any other Pokemon on your team.
    Caught/Obtained: Chapter I Part III

Yanmega
    Level: 16
    Moves: Sonicboom, Tackle, Foresight, Ancientpower
    Extra:
    This Pokemon is a big Pokemon; three times the size of what it's supposed to be. It's a leader-like Pokemon and is very strong.
    Evolved:
    Evolved into Yanmega during Chapter I Part IV

Abra
    Moves: Teleport, Focus Punch
    Extra:
    Even though it obeys its trainer, it loves to taunt other trainers' Pokemon by using Teleport.
    Caught/Obtained: Chapter I Part IV

---

Sajin as Kyo
    Current Team:

Turtwig
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Absorb
    Extra:
    This Turtwig is rather calm and collected, and rather unmoving at times. Try to break it out of its shell.

Pidgey
    Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Extra:
    It's a very confident Pokemon and already trusts you. It obeys you completely.

Vulpix
    Moves: Tackle, Ember, Roar, Will-O-Wisp
    Extra:
    This Pokemon is very calm and collected, even throughout battles.
    Caugh/Obtained: Chapter I Part III

Yanma
    Moves: Sonicboom, Tackle, Foresight, Ancientpower
    Extra:
    This Pokemon thinks its stronger than you so it doesn't obey your commands.

Mareep
    Level: 9
    Moves: Thundershock, Tackle, Growl
    Extra:
    Being a baby, this Pokemon relies highly on its trainer. It's scared of many other Pokemon and turns to its trainer for comfort.

---

Kiklion as Forest
    Current Team:

Totodile
    Level: 10
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Rage
    Extra:
    Just as you, this Totodile loves to fight and wants to make you proud of it.

Starly
    Level: 9
    Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Extra:
    This Pokemon loves to just sit as still as stone. It doesn't like battling as much.

Poochyena
    Level: 13
    Moves: Tackle, Howl, Bite
    Extra:
    Even though it's hard to tell its attitude, this Pokemon is strong, fast, and leader-like. It doesn't think of you like its trainer - more like its commander.

---

Tristin the Xatu as Asher
    Current Team:

Orion (Gligar)
    Attacks: Poison Sting, Sand Attack, Harden, Knock Off
    Extra:
    Even though it obeys its trainer, it still tries to find ways to be rebellious. It hates to see its trainer get mad, so it obeys his commands even better now.

Atlas (Heracross)
    Level: 17
    Attacks: Tackle, Fury Attack, Horn Attack, Aerial Ace
    Extra:
    This Pokemon is an excellent fighter, but it sometimes gets angry when others surround it while eating.
    Caught/Obtained: Chapter 1 Part II

Last edited:

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Name: Asher Vega

Appearance: Asher's skin is bronzed from extensive exercise in the summer heat. His straight black hair reaches halfway down his back, and is kept in a tight braid. He is usually dressed in a navy blue zubon (wide-legged pants) and a tough black sleeveless uwagi (shirt). On his forearms, he wears a pair of heavily-worn gray metal kote (forearm guards), fastened with a strip of faded blue fabric. These kote are a family heirloom, originally owned by Kuromizu Vega, a famous warrior. His feet toughened from walking on hot coals, Asher doesn't need to wear shoes.

Personality: Asher's personality was molded by his training: like a rock, he comes across as resilient, strong, and somewhat abrasive. The latter is not due to any ill will, but from his somewhat one-sided view of life. To him, independence and strength are the most important characteristics one can possess. Although his training was supposed to nurture a sense of patience, he becomes quite frustrated when things don't work out on the first attempt. As a martial artist, he has a strong sense of respect and pride; to insult his family is to challenge him to a fight to the death. Likewise, if you are able to earn his respect, you have gained a powerful and stalwart ally.

History: Born into the Saffron City Fighting Dojo clan, Asher was trained from birth to be a martial arts master. From standing in Earth stance for hours, to opening coconuts barehandedly, his daily exercises and infrequent Dan tests were designed to make sure that his body was in peak physical condition.

His training continued until he was 16 years old, whereupon he followed his family's tradition of leaving the Dojo. Every member leaves for one of two reasons: either to meditate and condition their body in the mountains, or to spread their passion and start their own school. After much thought, Asher decided that he would travel eastward, to Johto, to start his own studio. He immediately bought a Train Pass and was whisked off to Goldenrod City...

With some help from his Brothers (fellow martial artists, not biological), Asher was able to purchase a small home in the wilderness, right on the edge of New Bark Town. There continued his daily training, but found to his dismay that the residents of the town were so laid back, they had little interest in martial arts. He was not completely discouraged, though, as he felt that if he could gain but one pupil, his entire trip would have had meaning.

When Team Rocket rose from the grave and attacked Goldenrod City again, Asher felt a sudden surge of hope: with this new threat, surely the residents of the town would be interested in learning how to defend themselves! But he was wrong: no one seemed willing to resist the approaching Rockets. Asher was beginning to believe that he would be the only one to try and defend his home, when one day he head a knock on the door...

Preferred Starter: Gligar

RP Sample: From WolfWhispers' "Lenore Region" RP
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reserve squirtle for me, i'll try to join this one later :P
    yes, i said i wasnt gonna but i changed my mind!
    i'll try, IF i have time :D

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    I'll put you up as PENDING because it says up in rules: No Reservations, but since I'm being nice today, I'll give it to you.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    and that's because you love me AND i'm nice to you in my RP :P

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    Name: Kyo (Key-Oh)

Appearance: Kyo has white skin, with a small tint of tan, making it very fair skin. He has long dirty blond hair that comes down and covers a large portion of his face. He is usually dressed in a pair of light navy blue jeans, with small natural made tears on the bottom, and he wears a nice long black T shirt, which he rolls up when the weather in the region is hot. And when the weather is cold, he puts on and old worn brown jacket, with two small pockets on both sides. He wers a small gray belt, to hold some items, and any pokeballs, he has on hand. He also has a tan camoflouge backpack, with numerious pockets on the sides, and front, making it hard to find things.

Personality:
    Kyo's personallity is very hard to describe, but one thing is very sure, he is reckless. Ounce an idea into his mind, he will never stop until whatever goal he set is fufilled, nomatter what obsticle lays in his path. He has always been that way ever since he was born, and many of the people he has meet admire him for it. Kyo is a very optimistic person, and can see the bright side of almost any situation, which alowes him to make a lot of other people happy, by cheering them up. He is also very kind, and takes pride in anything that he does in his life. He is also very responsible, which helps him because it made mature faster then others. He thinks carefully about each situation, to determine the best course of action to take.

History: Kyo was born in Fushia City in the pokemon region of Kanto. He and his family lived there for all their lives, and all very very good with pokemon, and were all skilled battlers. All of his brothers, and sisters did leave eventually though. All to start journeys of their own in diffrent regions. one by one his family grew smaller and many moved to fiffrent parts of the pokemon world. eventually, Kyo decided it was time to start a pokemon journey of his own. So, he was able to get a train pass from his parents, and took off for Safaron city, ounce he got there, he immediately got on the train to Goldenrod city. As soon as he got off he was amazed at all the diffrent kinds of pokemon they had their, after weeks, of sightseing and relaxing, he decided that a good place to start his pokemon journey was New Bark Town, especially because that's were he got his first pokemon ever, Turtwig.

Preferred Starter: Turtwig

RP: Sample:
    From Bleach Asylum (If you want me to have a longer one I can get you it, but this piticular RPG didn't have to be in paragraph format, so that's why It's not that long)

Karakishi wandered down the continuous alleys and dark streets of the seretei, as he eagerly searched through what was almost all of the soul society to find the eleventh division barracks, which was even harder now considering it was the middle of the night, but Karakishi continued to move forward into the perolus night at a alarmingly fast pace. His heart was pounding harder and harder as he pushed his body to the limit running from building to building, getting closer each time, but every time he got close, another bad turn took the soul reaper farther away from the eleventh division barracks, which at this time seemed like heaven, beacuse he had been wandering for hours.

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Fine, ACCEPTED. But, you don't receive Turtwig in New Bark Town, you receive it from Selena in the first Chapter. And for later on, your RP posts will need to be LONGER.

Years
    Name: Shelby

Age (13-18): 14

Personality:
    Shelby is quiet around people she doesn't know. Around people she does know, however, she's often pretty energetic and talkative. When someone gets her angry, she can get really fired up and mad. That's something a lot of people probably don't like about her, but she liked how she was. A lot of people like to hang around her because normally she's a pretty cool person, but they know not to get her angry. Shelby doesn't go for the whole makeup and looks department, because she really doesn't care that much about what other people think. Sometimes people refer to her as sarcastic as well, because she always seems to be making some comment. She's also pretty good with comebacks.

History:
    Shelby had lived in New Bark Town all her life, but then terrible things started to happen. Her parents disappeared, and Shelby wasn't even sure if they were dead or not. Her older brother also vanished, but Shelby hoped he was still on his Pokemon journey. She believed that their disappearances (and possibly deaths, but she wasn't going to say that) was the cause of one of the evil groups in the world. She had heard a lot about these groups, but never had she thought they would do something such as that. Then more destruction began in the town, causing Shelby to consider evacuating her small home and move to another town in the region.

Shelby's brother and her parents were expert battlers. She didn't ever think she'd get very good though, and always stood in the shadow of her older brother. They had trained together with her brother's younger Pokemon (it was his Typhlosion's Cyndaquil) but her brother had just said that one day they should stop. He had then grown mean and cold, and so had his Typhlosion. She missed her brother, and still couldn't help but wonder what happened to him. A part of her had a bad feeling about the fact that he had abruptly disappeared just days after her parents had was no coincidence. The other part of her refused to believe that he would ever harm her parents, however. Shelby hoped that the evil gangs hadn't gotten to him, but she just didn't know.

That was part of the reason for her wanting to join Team Volcanis. She wanted to know the truth behind what had happened. She also had a feeling that in order to find the truth, she would have to get a Pokemon and team up with it. Team Volcanis seemed like a good way to do this, and currently it was Shelby's only way. This is why when a girl appeared on her doorstep, Shelby listened very carefully.

Appearance:
    Shelby has blue eyes. Her height is about 5'6". Some people call her short, but she thinks it's perfectly average for a girl. She has a pale skin color. She wears contacts but not her glasses, but technically she's supposed to (she thinks she can see perfectly fine without them, which she basically can) wear her glasses. Her hair is brown and it's fairly long, going down to about her waist. She always keeps it in a ponytail however, just so it's not in her way.

She almost always wears a sweatshirt, because she's not into the whole "wear nice clothes" thing. The sweatshirt is red and underneath that she just wears a plain white or black T-shirt. She has a black bag with her to carry her Pokemon in. She almost always wears jeans, unless it's really hot out but even then she'll wear shorts that go just above her knees. Most of the time they're guys shorts, but she doesn't really care about that, either. Her shoes are just simple tennis shoes. They're blue and have white stripes going down the sides, and she finds them fairly comfortable.

The only accessories she has is a watch on one wrist and a braclet on the other. She also has a necklace that a friend got for her, but that was a long time ago, even if Shelby still wears the necklace.

Preferred Starter (choose from below): Charmander!

RP Sample:
    I've RPed with you but here you go...:
    "Let the match…begin!" called the referee from the opposite side Mijaan was on.

"Cyndaquil get in there and use ember on the Miltank!" Shelby shouted, trying to start off the match quickly. She wanted this match started fast, and to be ended fast. "Pikachu follow it up with a thundershock!"

This time, Pikachu listened. Cyndaquil launched an ember attack at the Miltank and it was followed by Pikachu's thundershock. They both hit directly, but the gym leader didn't seem too concerned about that. In a moment, Miltank's injuries were suddenly gone. Shelby's eyes grew wide. What? But how…? She thought wildly.

"It used milk drink!" Mijaan called from the sidelines.

"Tauros use body slam on Pikachu," the gym leader said calmly. Tauros snorted and charged for Pikachu. Pikachu dodged of its own accord, being as lightning quick as it could. Then from Shelby's command, Cyndaquil launched another ember, but this time it was aimed for the Tauros. The attack was a direct hit, and Shelby saw that the edges of the Tauro's fur was singed. Shelby smirked and she heard her Pidgeotto cry out happily from the sidelines.

"Yes!" she said. "Alright Pikachu use thundershock on Tauros!"

The gym leader smirked slightly. "Tauros use fire blast!" he called strongly. Shelby gasped. It knows fire blast? She thought, startled. "If you want to beat me, you'll have to think of more than direct attacks," the gym leader commented.

Luckily Pikachu dodged the attack, but it still grazed it on the tail. Shelby clenched her teeth and thought about what she could do. Then it came to her. "Cyndaquil use smokescreen!" Shelby shouted. Cyndaquil let out a jet of smoke that covered the entire area. She then shouted for Pikachu to launch another thundershock on Tauros, and for Cyndaquil to follow it up with a flame wheel. There was a loud bellow, and then an even louder thud from the Tauros. When the smoke finally cleared, the Tauros was lying on its side, passed out.

"Tauros is unable to battle! Nathan is left with Miltank only," the referee called. Nathan frowned slightly but recalled Tauros quickly. He sure as hell didn't give Shelby any time to recover though.

"Miltank use body slam on the Pikachu."

Miltank charged for Pikachu and slammed into it. Pikachu let out a cry as it was trapped underneath the weight of the Miltank. Shelby told it to use thundershock, but when it did it barely did any damage.

"Now Miltank, use brick break!" Nathan commanded.

Miltank lifted barely up off of Pikachu. Then it pounded it with a heavy brick break attack. Pikachu cried and hit the wall, slumping as it was down and out. Shelby clenched her teeth and fists.

"Pikachu is unable to battle, the challenger's remaining Pokémon is Cyndaquil," the referee called.

"C'mon Shelby, you can do it!" Mijaan shouted from the sidelines. Pidgeotto and Umbreon cried out in small cheers as well. Shelby quickly recalled Pikachu, proud that it had finally listened to her, and instead focused in on Cyndaquil and its power.

"Cyndaquil use ember!" Shelby called. Flames spouted out of Cyndaquil's mouth and attacked Miltank in a fiery rush. Miltank groaned and it dug its hooves into the ground to keep it from getting pushed backwards.

"Miltank, milk drink!" Nathan commanded again. Miltank was suddenly healed, but Shelby soon realized that it was still tired and not all of its health had been fully restored by that move. All I have to do, she realized, is whittle its health down and then use one final attack. And she was going to do just that.

"Cyndaquil keep using ember! Tire it out!" Shelby shouted. Cyndaquil's flames lit up the gym, making Mijaan gasp slightly. Miltank healed itself, but Shelby soon realized that it was growing weak and tired. Time for a final attack, she thought. A smirk appeared on her face. "Now Cyndaquil, use your flame wheel attack!" she called. Fire surrounded Cyndaquil and it ran at the Miltank. It slammed into Miltank, causing dust and debris to fly up in the air. A bright light surrounded the gym, and when it cleared only the dust was left.

Instead of Cyndaquil standing there, Quilava was on all fours. "Lava!" it called triumphantly. Miltank was knocked out below it, completely knocked out from that previous attack. Nathan recalled his Pokémon as the referee shouted,

"Miltank is unable to battle. The challenger, Shelby from Pallet Town, wins the match!"

Mijaan and the others cheered. Shelby grinned widely giving Mijaan a high five. Then she quickly composed herself and walked up to the gym leader. He smiled slightly, "Here, take this Tank Badge. You have earned it." With those words, he placed the badge in the palm of her hand. She held it tightly, unable to believe that she had just acquired her first badge. Quilava appeared at her feet, happy and giving her almost a grin. For a Pokémon, she thought, I'm surprised I can tell.

Last edited:

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Name Benq

Age 17

Personality Benq is an confident funny person who all the time put hoax on someone . He love pranks tricks and jokes . He behave immature and rude almost always although he can be gentle polite and kind if he have to . He is sarcastic and selfish but at the same time he have huge knowledge . He learns quickly and he will not forget things he learned for a long time . Benqs favourite type is Water . He is individual and can not work in team well therefore he is egoistic .

All this sounds bad - I guess you think that that boy is hard person to live but he often acts as such a unfriendly person to hide real emotions . Many people had revealed his true personality and they know that Benq is not so careless . He actualy is carefull relaible and hard working . He never cries and will not obey but he hate evil - he never steal never fight . He often shout or yell but that is because of the way he is . This person is like some kind of mystery . It is hard to guess what he is feeling right now .

History Benq before moving to New Bark lived in Ever Grande City in Hoenn region . He grew up in Jhoto . He has not got any brothers . His dream was to manage real Water Type Gym . His idol is Sootopolis City Gym Wallace . He never knew his mom and now he do not want to lose his dad because of Team Rocket and Team Galactic that is why he decided to fight - fight this one time .

Appearance He is average . Not too tall not too short - just alright . He runs often and jog so he is also very fit . His face is just normal . His eyes are brown and milky . He has medium long hair that is also brown . Many call that boy Kitty because his skin is a little pinky - he often insult if someone call him this way . He wears yellow nylon jacket silver gloves grey jeans baggy hood dark yellow Tshirt and indigo sport boots . Benq keep PokEBalls in pockets and travel stuff in big grey bag he just love .

He wears also shiny oldfashioned watch .

Starter Totodile

RP Sample Vallace left home and went to PokEMon Centre . Of course Mudkip was with him . They had walked all the morning and saw many PokEMons . In dark corner of almost every street Dustoxes were hiding . In Park some Shroomishes were playing . From time to time boy meet persons he knew and usualy talk with them couple minutes . Once in a while he also saw many Swellows above buildings . Sun shone fine . Boy was happy because he saw Mudkip smiling . Vallace also realized that he had some fun company following him .

All street long some curious Electrike was walking next to Vallace . Everytime boy had turned his head PokEMon hid . When Vallace entered PokEMon Centre Electrike entered too . Vallace could not stop looking at it . He throwed PokEBall and shouted " Mudkip ! " and then " Use Mud slap " . Red light came out of Ball and turned into Mudkip that shotted wet brown balls . Electrike even did not dodged . All covered in mud vanished inside empty ball that boy throwed on it . Ball shook twice - Electrike did not come out . Vallace grabed it and yelled " I got Electrike " .

He still was in PokECentre - he healed Mudkip and Electrike and went foward City Centre . Sootopolis City Gym and City Beach was actualy only places for Water PokEMon to train . He was walking long time . This foot trip sure was exhausting but he did not stop . When boy was in Gym he has gone in Training aera and summoned Mudkip and Electirke . He pulled his PokEDex and found some information about his new PokEMon . It knew Shock Wave , Tackle , Howl and Quick Attack . " Usefull " Vallace whispered . He decided to start training . He ordered Mudkip to shot Water Gun and aim to ceiling . . .

It went quite well but he knew that simple Water Gun will not impres the judges . He tough long time about Contest Moves and asked anybody for plates . Frizzby and other things like that are in Gym to train aiming . Boy told Electrike to jump onto plate when it will be in range of Water Gun . Electrike seemed to understood . Vallace throwed frizzby above basin . Electrike used Quick Attack to quickly jump onto plate . - " Now Mudkip use Water Gun on frizzby " .

Many rays of shiny Water appeared when Water Gun met frizzby . Electrike tried to gain control but Water Gun was to strong . Every single bale stopped and frizzby along with Electrike fell into water . Vallace knew something like this would happen . Electrike went out of basin very happy . It shook and removed all water from its fur and by the way covered in it everything around . Vallace changed clothes and jumped into the basin . " It will be long day . I never though that learning combos can be so hard ! " . . . Then he shouted " Ok ! Lets do it again ! This time try to release weaker Water Gun Mudkip , alright ? " . . .

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Scarecrow1113: Although Royal has the final say, I consider you as PENDING. Your Personality and Appearance information is fine, but your character's History is really lacking. Shelby's History is the most important thing she possesses (at least in the context of this RP), because it will be what motivates her to join Team Volcanis; right now, she has no history, and therefore no real reason to join. Edit your sign-up accordingly.

Victorr: Again, Royal has the final say, but I see you as currently DENIED. Everything is short, and your grammatical skills are nowhere near where they need to be.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow113: PENDING. Like Tristin said, you need to add more to history on how she would want to show Team Volcanis. Maybe something along the lines of this "Shelby wanted to find out if her parents and brother were still alive..."
    Edit: Now, ACCEPTED. Better.

Victorr: DENIED. Your describtions are short and history WAY too short. You will need to broaden these before Tristin and I can make our final say.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah it was even smaller before Tristin said anything. I'll have to add it later, because I'm currently going to get dinner with my parents

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Scarecrow113: PENDING. Like Tristin said, you need to add more to history on how she would want to show Team Volcanis. Maybe something along the lines of this "Shelby wanted to find out if her parents and brother were still alive..."

Victorr: DENIED. Your describtions are short and history WAY too short. You will need to broaden these before Tristin and I can make our final say.

Um.. I have one thing to say. I think what had happened was just a tiny bit unfair. Why is it fair to pend someone who doesn't meet the length, but deny another? Just something to think about.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow had a good, solid two-paragraph foundation while the other one only had several lines. Come on. It's not that hard to actually think about. Plus, Scarecrow edited her post to match what we require.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

OOC: I'll consider joining. Sorry I didn't do this via personal message, but I was already on the page, and it would've taken a whole 'nother two clicks of the mouse to get to that page as opposed to just saying it. I'm having company all this weekend, and have 2-3 massive posts to conjure up for some other Roleplays. I think I can afford to join one more however, seeing as my characters' time in one is potentially.. limited. :] Actually, thinking about it, i'll definitely joined. I'll try to get my application in sometime this week, since i'm on Spring Break all week.
    Oh, and i'd like to reserve Torchic.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Alright, I'll make an exception since you'll be busy... RESERVED.

Now, for the other roleplayers I accepted, you may start.

Chapter One

Part I

1 Post

Selena and the other members of Team Volcanis quickly lead into a small faculty building. You are asked to take a seat in one of the seven chairs and you do so. You watch as the other recruits take their seats as well.

You turn your attention to Selena as she begins to speak, "Good afternoon, all of you," she starts, her voice concerned yet unshaken. "Do any of you know why I've recruited you and put you here? It's because of the destruction that Team Rocket and Team Galactic have caused. For the past few years, Team Rocket and Team Galactic have taken over many towns and cities and I'm afraid that your town might be next. If they get farther, they may even take over the world and put us under their control.

"That's where you come in. As recruits to Team Volcanis, you receive your first partner." You watch as two members wheel a large container of Pokeballs out to the center of the room. There are seven Pokeballs in total. "You will be able to come up and pick your partner." Selena walked next to the container and pressed a button. The glass on top of the container opened and she pointed at each Pokeball, saying the Pokemon it contained. "Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, and Gligar."

"When I point to you, I want you to come up and take the Pokemon you want." Selena points to you and you get up. You take the Pokeball containing the Pokemon you want, and then take your seat.

Selena goes back to talking. "You won't go home yet; you'll go throw a training mission with your Pokemon." Several members come around and hand you a backpack. "Inside this backpack is a camp set, five potions, several berries, a map of your surroundings, and ten Pokeballs to be used to catch your team while on your training mission. Of course, the Pokemon in this mission can also be used for a practice battle. Beware: Wild Pokemon on this practice mission will be strong.

"Come with me." You get up from your seat and follow Selena to a back door. A member opens it and you follow Selena outside. The door closed behind you and locks. You turn to Selena. "This is where you will start." She points to a mountain visible over a large forest of trees. "That is where you will end – at the top of that mountain. At the top of the mountain, there will be a surprise for you and I advise being ready for it. Good luck."

Selena tosses a Pokeball into the air and after a flash of bright light, a Fearow appears. Selena gets onto the back of the Fearow. "And remember, I will be watching." You watch as Selena disappears into the sky…

(You may continue into this post if you like. But DON'T go into the forest just yet.)

Years
    Chapter 1:

The girl—whose name turned out to be Selena—led Shelby and the others to a small building. There were a few other members of Team Volcanis with them, but Shelby only knew Selena's name. Soon they told them to have a seat in one of the seven chairs available and Shelby did so. She had to admit that she was a little skeptical about this at first, but now she saw these people seemed serious about what they did. Shelby watched as everyone else took their seats and then she turned her attention to Selena.

Selena said, "Good afternoon, all of you." Her voice was concerned yet unshaken. Shelby realized that Selena was a quality person, and she seemed to be someone who could be trusted. Shelby knew she wouldn't trust her so easily though, because after what had happened with her brother she wouldn't trust anyone easily ever again. "Do any of you know why I've recruited you and put you here? It's because of the destruction that Team Rocket and Team Galactic have caused. For the past few years, Team Rocket and Team Galactic have taken over many towns and cities and I'm afraid that your town might be next. If they get further, they may even take over the world and put us under their control."

Shelby frowned at this. She didn't like the sound of this. "That's where you come in. As recruits of Team Volcanis, you receive your first partner." Shelby turned her eyes to a pair of members who were wheeling a large container of pokeballs out and into the center of the room. There were seven pokeballs on the container in total. "You will be able to come up and pick your partner." Selena walked to the container and pressed a button. Shelby watched the glass on the top of the container open. Selena then pointed to each pokeball, naming the Pokémon it contained. "Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, and Gligar."

Shelby immediately set her sights on the Charmander. If there wasn't a Cyndaquil, then Charmander was definitely the second best choice. A pang felt in her side as she remembered her brother and his Typhlosion. "When I point to you, I want you to come up and take the Pokémon you want." When Selena pointed to me, Shelby immediately got up and grabbed Charmander's pokeball. She held it tightly in her hand as she took her seat. This could be one of her only chances to find her parents and brother that much she knew. She wasn't going to blow this no matter what.

Selena went on to say, "You won't go home yet; you'll go through a training mission with your Pokémon." Several members came around and handed everyone a backpack. Shelby glanced at the backpack then turned her attention back to Selena. "Inside this backpack is a camp set, five potions, several berries, a map of your surroundings, and ten pokeballs to be used to catch your team while on your training mission. Of course, the Pokémon in this mission can also be used for a practice battle. Beware: wild Pokémon on this practice mission will be strong."

She motioned to all of them and said, "Come with me." Shelby got up from her chair and followed Selena to a back entrance. Another member opened it and everyone followed her outside. The door closed behind them and locked. Shelby immediately grew tense and suspicious of these people. She then turned back to Selena. "This is where you will start." Shelby watched as she pointed to a large mountain that was visible over and even larger forest of trees. Shelby paled, but said nothing. "That is where you will end—at the top of that mountain. At the top of the mountain, there will be a surprise for you and I advise being ready for it. Good luck."

They all watched as Selena tossed a pokeball in the air. A Fearow came out in a burst of white light. "And remember, I will be watching." Shelby watched as Selena disappeared with the Fearow into the sky. Shelby carefully rotated the pokeball containing her Charmander in her hands. This is it, she thought, looking beyond the forest and to the mountain. She knew that this would be a tough journey, but in her mind she also knew that she was ready to take it on.

(OOC: Hope that's enough...*sigh* evil word)

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow113: Good post - bit short but good.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back