• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [RMXP] ROM Hacker XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • I can make graphics and sprites and sprites if wichu wants, but I think he is more concern about fixing the bugs and the actual program script then he is about its graphics

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Who is talking about graphics? I'm talking about the interface. The way people input things and browse things and use the tool.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • oh I thought you ment graphics I thought the graphics were afully bland yah some interfacing could be nice(roms wont have to be in rom folder)and an acual click back button (or an edit undo)

I would still help with the graphics because graphics makes the program so much better not in terms of its acual use but in tems or using it day in and day out( I would get bored looking at that black screen with grey squares) but acorse without graphics it still dose the job

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • I think we should just kick back and relax guys. Wichu can do whatever he wants, as this is his program. If you want to request upgrades or something, perhaps you should PM or VM him them so as to not spam the thread like you just did.

Now, my question:
    If I insert a pokemon, how do you get the position editor to show a shadow for it? Like if it is hovering?

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Spam? wotinell? What's the purpose of this thread if not to critique and discuss his tool? That would be awful friggin retarded if he made this thread just so we could praise it.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • I think we should just kick back and relax guys. Wichu can do whatever he wants, as this is his program. If you want to request upgrades or something, perhaps you should PM or VM him them so as to not spam the thread like you just did.

Now, my question:
    If I insert a pokemon, how do you get the position editor to show a shadow for it? Like if it is hovering?
    thers a arrow up and down and a box called altitude it creates the shadow circle and how far you want to be from it

Years
  • Another question. I try uploading a sprite, and then the program tells me it has too many palettes. I even change the sprite (all 4) to make it black and white with no color, and it still says it has too many palettes. Help please?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • your sprite is not indexed even tho you only used two platlets the picture propertey has 32 plateles and the max for gba games is 16

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • no and yes if you want playlets that no pokemon in the game has its a bit harder and you would need to contact my friend hypershadow if your playlets are the same with lets say picachu then export pichacu edit then edit your sprite copy your sprite and paste it in the pichacu sprite some pixels may be of a quick fix then save all original pokemon in gba roms are alraedy indexed hope this helps

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
    Years
  • hi... well i have a problem, so i export new sprites, and i put it over sprites that i change a long time ago, but when i run de game, the room is crash if i see the pkmn sprite that i change, but this problem is only in sprites that are so big.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • i can barely understand your English but here it goose try changing the picture offset and make sure you also edited the shinny sprite and back

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
    Years
  • i can't open the tool now, cuz appear a message box: Script "ROM functions" line 2: runtime error ocurred. Bad offset:00000000
    someone can help me?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • try re downloading the program make sure your rom works and that its in the rom foulder and that the rom is eather firered or ruby

School days again...
    Years
  • Hey Wichu! Here's the picture of my problem about icon editing:
    Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It works fine for me.
    This tool is really good, thanks Wichu!

Status
    Not open for further replies.