• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • i am glad that this was mutually beneficial :3 i hope you enjoy magcargo :3 i am trying to collect all the pokemon that are not required for the complete pokedex i have alot of them i just need shaymin, genesect, victini, and keldeo

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • i am glad that this was mutually beneficial :3 i hope you enjoy magcargo :3 i am trying to collect all the pokemon that are not required for the complete pokedex i have alot of them i just need shaymin, genesect, victini, and keldeo

I can trade you 2 of those for the other 2 shinys, not the gyarados if you like?

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
    Years
  • hi, RNC
    i need these
    Pichu SHOKOTAN lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Likes to run (JPN)
    Mewtwo Bokesuma lv70 Timid ID 09261 (JPN)
    Mewtwo Bokesuma lv70 Brave ID 09261 (JPN)
    Hayley Mew lv50 Bold ID 01000 (JPN)
    Oak's Rotom lv10 Naughty ID 08103 (JPN)

for trade:

masuda deoxys 12152 naive jpn lv50
    milo island thundurus 12161 bold jpn lv70

satoshi reshiram 07161 bold jpn lv100
    satoshi zekrom 07161 careful jpn lv100
    hiroshima magikarp 06265 jpn lv1 date 6/27 shiny

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • Hello! I'd love to make an offer for the vulpix (drought). I could trade you my shiny charmeleon for it (6iv's). If you need more info on it feel free to ask. Also would you mind filling me in on the Ivs of the vulpix as well as if it has a nickname or not? I'd personally prefer that it doesn't.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hi, RNC
    i need these
    Pichu SHOKOTAN lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Likes to run (JPN)
    Mewtwo Bokesuma lv70 Timid ID 09261 (JPN)
    Mewtwo Bokesuma lv70 Brave ID 09261 (JPN)
    Hayley Mew lv50 Bold ID 01000 (JPN)
    Oak's Rotom lv10 Naughty ID 08103 (JPN)

for trade:

masuda deoxys 12152 naive jpn lv50
    milo island thundurus 12161 bold jpn lv70

satoshi reshiram 07161 bold jpn lv100
    satoshi zekrom 07161 careful jpn lv100
    hiroshima magikarp 06265 jpn lv1 date 6/27 shiny
    I'll have to go through mine to make sure what I have and what I don't from what you offer.

Hello! I'd love to make an offer for the vulpix (drought). I could trade you my shiny charmeleon for it (6iv's). If you need more info on it feel free to ask. Also would you mind filling me in on the Ivs of the vulpix as well as if it has a nickname or not? I'd personally prefer that it doesn't.
    OK I can do that trade, I know I didn't breed the vulpix is not NNd and it is marked 6IVs but I have not checked them since I haven't beed to the battle resort on this game yet.

Back