• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Hey there!

I'm a fairly new player going into my 2nd run through of Y, and I'm doing my best to get ahold of a Darkrai and / or Arceus! I don't have a whole lot to offer, but figured it was worth a shot regardless :) Let me know if you would take anything below for one of the above!

-Rayquaza
-Volcarona
-Heatran
-Zekrom

If you don't need any all good, I'm struggling hard trying to expand my rare pokedex haha :)

Thanks for your time!

-Mike

Years
Hi. I'm interested in your Adamant Landorus. I think it's Shiny, but it really doesn't matter. I have some legendaries if you'd like me to give you one.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I've been looking at your shiny perfect IV Ditto for the past day or so. :D If you are able to clone I do have a few BR shinies I can give you to clone though I have a spare shiny 3 IV Kyurem for trade.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I've been looking at your shiny perfect IV Ditto for the past day or so. :D If you are able to clone I do have a few BR shinies I can give you to clone though I have a spare shiny 3 IV Kyurem for trade.

I don't need any thing for it, give me just a few to clone it for you and I'll meet you in there.
EDIT: Which section did you see that ditto in?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I registered you but don't see you in there.

Mine doesn't show you either nor does my 3DS see you...lol. Also I did make a boo boo I've been looking at so many threads while still keeping yours open. Your Ditto wasn't the one I was thinking of unless you do happen to have a HA perfect IV shiny Ditto. :D If not I know you have shinies that I need. That was totally my bad on my part.

EDIT: It would be nice if I put the right code in....LOL!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Mine doesn't show you either nor does my 3DS see you...lol. Also I did make a boo boo I've been looking at so many threads while still keeping yours open. Your Ditto wasn't the one I was thinking of unless you do happen to have a HA perfect IV shiny Ditto. :D If not I know you have shinies that I need. That was totally my bad on my part.

I have a 6IV ditto but it's not an HA one.

Back