• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Hi there

I'm interested in your shiny Tyrunt, Dedenne, Bergmite, Noibat and Amaura (IV's and natures don't matter to me. I have a lot of shinies I'd be willing to trade for those 5 including, but not limited to Galvantula, Dodrio, Ditto, Aromatisse, Hawlucha, Charizard, Venusaur, Dewgong etc.

Let me know if you're interested?

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Hi RNC,

First off I'd like to say you have a really awesome trading shop;

Secondly I'd like to ask you if you have any IV 5 or 6 Flygon or Blisseys

I can offer a Celebi (Nature:Lax;Ability Natural Cure) an Azelf (Nature:Clam; Ability:Levitate),and an Uxie (Nature:Hardy;Ability:Levitate)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi there

I'm interested in your shiny Tyrunt, Dedenne, Bergmite, Noibat and Amaura (IV's and natures don't matter to me. I have a lot of shinies I'd be willing to trade for those 5 including, but not limited to Galvantula, Dodrio, Ditto, Aromatisse, Hawlucha, Charizard, Venusaur, Dewgong etc.

Let me know if you're interested?
    Ok I not mind a trade, but here is what I am looking for: any Kalos I don't have or replacements for those on the list that are not Kalos.

Hi RNC,

First off I'd like to say you have a really awesome trading shop;

Secondly I'd like to ask you if you have any IV 5 or 6 Flygon or Blisseys

I can offer a Celebi (Nature:Lax;Ability Natural Cure) an Azelf (Nature:Clam; Ability:Levitate),and an Uxie (Nature:Hardy;Ability:Levitate)

Thanks for the compliment, next time you see me on PM me and I will look through my pokes for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Ok I not mind a trade, but here is what I am looking for: any Kalos I don't have or replacements for those on the list that are not Kalos.

I can offer you the following shinies (they don't seem to be on your list):
    Galvantula (KB) for the Bergmite
    Dodrio (KB) for the Dedenne
    Aromatisse (KB) for the Amaura
    Dewgong (KB) for the Noibat
    Terakkion (Not KB) for the Tyrunt

You can PM me if you're interested, but I'll only be available in 8 hours from now. My time zone is GMT +2.

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Thanks for the compliment, next time you see me on PM me and I will look through my pokes for you.

Alright sounds good!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I can offer you the following shinies (they don't seem to be on your list):
    Galvantula (KB) for the Bergmite
    Dodrio (KB) for the Dedenne
    Aromatisse (KB) for the Amaura
    Dewgong (KB) for the Noibat
    Terakkion (Not KB) for the Tyrunt

You can PM me if you're interested, but I'll only be available in 8 hours from now. My time zone is GMT +2.
    Sound like a deal to me, I hate when ppl are in the GMT, ok as I write this it iis 2:12am for me, what time was it for you?
    Alright sounds good!

Ok what time zone you in as well?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Sound like a deal to me, I hate when ppl are in the GMT, ok as I write this it iis 2:12am for me, what time was it for you?

It seems like it was 8:13 AM, so we're 6 hours ahead of you. I won't be available for another 6 hours or so, but then I'm free for the whole weekend.

By the way, the Galvantula is gone and I got a shiny Tyrunt, so could we trade the Terakkion for the Bergmite? You can PM me, it will probably work better for me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It seems like it was 8:13 AM, so we're 6 hours ahead of you. I won't be available for another 6 hours or so, but then I'm free for the whole weekend.

By the way, the Galvantula is gone and I got a shiny Tyrunt, so could we trade the Terakkion for the Bergmite? You can PM me, it will probably work better for me.

I'm on now can you trade?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    yup tell me when you will be available
    and what would you like for truth (trophy case gyrados),i can offer a shiny rotom 6iv wash form ev trained
    if you want anything else pls tell me

Last edited:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Hi I was wondering if you can clone some shiny 6ived legends and a shiny 6ived sceptile I need 2 clones and original if not I'll take a copy of each pokemon

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • yup tell me when you will be available
    and what would you like for truth (trophy case gyrados),i can offer a shiny rotom 6iv wash form ev trained
    if you want anything else pls tell me
    Well the gyarados is free, and catch me on here maybe some time tomorrow please.
    Hi I was wondering if you can clone some shiny 6ived legends and a shiny 6ived sceptile I need 2 clones and original if not I'll take a copy of each pokemon

I can do that for you, I will be here tomorrow after 6pm US EST.

Back