• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I could give you a regular Shiny Eevee and Beldum, but the only Froakie I have is the flawless on which would be a 1:1 trade for Metagross, sorry. @w@ I've got normal Shiny Frogadier tho, Hasty or Timid, if you'd like!

Good and good! I shall have him cloned for you. If yer still around for a bit I think I could manage the trade tonight, just need to finish up another trade and do the cloning.
    Yup I'm here! let me know when you're available

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Need to know what you want to do about the Pokemon tho haha. Hasty or Timid Frogadier? Or just Froakie (not Eevee or Beldum)? Or something else?
    Oh! yeah haha, ill take the hasty frogadier, also if it's not too much trouble, do you think i could have the charizard and metagross cloned?

Years
  • hi, i think i'll give up hunting shiny metang, and taking your shiny Beldum on my wishlist. let me know if you interested on my shinies, if there is nothing pick your interest, i'll update the list for you. hunting shiny in friend safari will be tough with only one shiny target left and you still have like 7 shinies to breed in such limited time. let me know what you decided to take.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Oh! yeah haha, ill take the hasty frogadier, also if it's not too much trouble, do you think i could have the charizard and metagross cloned?
    Cool! Also I just realized that I DO have a normal Shiny Froakie on my list lol, but it is Japanese and you prefer English right? So I'll pull down Frogadier for you. Hahah like I said before I've had Charizard cloned for you for years so I'll make sure to send it over once I clone Metagross. Lemme pull everything down and clone!

hi, i think i'll give up hunting shiny metang, and taking your shiny Beldum on my wishlist. let me know if you interested on my shinies, if there is nothing pick your interest, i'll update the list for you. hunting shiny in friend safari will be tough with only one shiny target left and you still have like 7 shinies to breed in such limited time. let me know what you decided to take.
    Hi there! Ahh I'm sorry it didn't work out, it sounds really tough. @@ If it's alright I'll take Beautifly!

Oh also I have good news! I'm trading with another person who is sending me Trubbish and Binnacle, so if you have trouble with those I can then trade them to you! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Cool! Also I just realized that I DO have a normal Shiny Froakie on my list lol, but it is Japanese and you prefer English right? So I'll pull down Frogadier for you. Hahah like I said before I've had Charizard cloned for you for years so I'll make sure to send it over once I clone Metagross. Lemme pull everything down and clone!
    Ok! but hey, do you think you can hold them till tomorrow? it's getting really late here, and i rlly need to go

Years
  • You keep popping in and out all the time haha. xP I already have a Charizard like that but am interested in the Metagross. Is it ORAS-native, and if so can you tell me the Egg Obtained date and location as well as hatched date and location? That should be enough to tell if it's alright.

As for Mightyena, I already have a flawless Poochyena, and also max contest stats and all the ribbons is a good sign of a hack. You might wantto post more details in the hack check thread and see what others (though probably just me @w@) think.

Also! If you're interested in competitive Pokemon, you should head over to Babietje and JOBO's trade thread! They're always looking for new ones (and want far more than I do haha) and they're both cool dudes. ;3

SUP BRO?

Two NF and two F? I see I see. I would be interested in Chandelure, Pidgeot, and Staraptor only though, so please let me know which three you'd like!

P.S. Nidoking is definitely hacked as all Shinies from AuSLove.tv are. Just wanted to let you know!

Alrighty then ill go for Solosis, Mareep and Koffing man!

Hahah thanks ill mark him clearly red, maybe someone is still interested in it (probably not)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    I am interested in your Shiny Unnerve Mewtwo/ Shiny Contrary Serperior/ Shiny Adamant Charizard/ Shiny Adamant Technician Scizor

I can offer the following
    20th Manaphy/Shaymin
    Shiny 6 IV Timid Protean Greninja
    Shiny 5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken
    Shiny 5 IV Timid Unburden Sceptile
    Modest Helen Volcanion

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Alrighty then ill go for Solosis, Mareep and Koffing man!

Hahah thanks ill mark him clearly red, maybe someone is still interested in it (probably not)
    Cool! I shall have them cloned and ready. I won't be around tonight due to an event but will be around this weekend, so if you have a specific time that will work for you please let me know!

I am interested in your Shiny Unnerve Mewtwo/ Shiny Contrary Serperior/ Shiny Adamant Charizard/ Shiny Adamant Technician Scizor

I can offer the following
    20th Manaphy/Shaymin
    Shiny 6 IV Timid Protean Greninja
    Shiny 5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken
    Shiny 5 IV Timid Unburden Sceptile
    Modest Helen Volcanion
    I've got two Shiny Unnerve Mewtwo (PokeScrap and Play!) and two Shiny Contrary Serperior (one 5IV and untrained, one HP Fire and EV trained) so you'll need to be more specific. As it is, unless those Shiny competitives are nickname-able I've got everything so I'm not interested, sorry. @w@

Years
  • Cool! Also I just realized that I DO have a normal Shiny Froakie on my list lol, but it is Japanese and you prefer English right? So I'll pull down Frogadier for you. Hahah like I said before I've had Charizard cloned for you for years so I'll make sure to send it over once I clone Metagross. Lemme pull everything down and clone!

Hi there! Ahh I'm sorry it didn't work out, it sounds really tough. @@ If it's alright I'll take Beautifly!

Oh also I have good news! I'm trading with another person who is sending me Trubbish and Binnacle, so if you have trouble with those I can then trade them to you! c:
    that's... a really good news. i'll take them as well. let me know what shiny you want and let me get them for you.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • that's... a really good news. i'll take them as well. let me know what shiny you want and let me get them for you.
    I thought so!! Unfortunately I haven't done the trade with the other person yet, but I think it'll be done tomorrow. I'll check the list again and let you know!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh yeah no rush at all! Weekends tend to have to be the time due to timezones haha. @w@ I'll catch ya then!

I see you popped online in game, so if you have the time for me I'll be online for a while! :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • i see. no problem. whenever you are ready to trade them, just let me know.
    OKAY I have just finished the trade so they are in my possesion! Here are their details:

Trubbish (M, Lv. 35, Docile, UT) *
    Binacle (M, Lv. 13, Sassy, UT) *

Alright! I'll try to be available when you are, and you too!
    Cool! I'll keep an eye out for ya~

I see you popped online in game, so if you have the time for me I'll be online for a while! :)
    Indeed! Gimme just a sec to get some stuff organize and I'll hop on again~

Years
  • OKAY I have just finished the trade so they are in my possesion! Here are their details:

Trubbish (M, Lv. 35, Docile, UT) *
    Binacle (M, Lv. 13, Sassy, UT) *
    great. let me know what you need, and probably we can trade tonight before 8 in my time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hello again :D! I got a shiny flawless female riolu Jolly nature with 4 egg moves! Endure, Bullet Punch, Circlee Throw and Crunch!, if you're interested let me know :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    I'm interested in your Shiny gliscor and shiny hp fire serperior. I have:
    Shiny Buneary Female 31x31x31x31x31x31 Adamant Limber Foresight Fire Punch Ice Punch Thunder Punch Love Ball LV1

Shiny Inkay Male 31x31x31x31x31x31 Adamant Contrary Pokeball LV1

buckembarnes

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    I have a female Impish Intimidate Growlithe with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread bred by myself if you're interested. It's got the EMs Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Double-Edge, and Close Combat, but it's in a Love Ball. I'm looking for female Love Balls I don't have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back