• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi! I was wondering if you could nab a female castform in a luxury ball (From I believe Black 2)? I nabbed a shiny Azumarill yesterday in OR. I could clone it for you for a trade. Let me know if that's possible. I'm GMT -7.

Edit: I obtained castform already. However, I would be greatly interested in the Aldora bird trio (they have HA, right?). Besides Azumarill, I also have a shiny scatterbug hatched myself. It looked like any of the other shinies I have you already have as well. But, PM me if interested. I can check natures of my other shinies and try to work something out :)

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yes absolutely! Anything equaling 3 or so is fine so he's fine with me! c: I'll have him cloned and ready. I have days off on Thu and Fri so I may be around during that time?

Ah yes, I realized I have one like that already in a regular Poke Ball so I was thinking of changing the set. They're harder I think (more EMs required), but would you like to do one or both?

Growlithe (M, Jolly, Flash Fire, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)
    Growlithe (F, Adamant, Intimidate, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)

Yeah we can trade during these days, just tell me around what time you will be on so I'll adapt my schedule :P It can be very flexible and I live very close to my workplace.

I'm going to do them both! It'll be a nice challenge for me! But it will take longer for me to complete these so I hope you don't mind ^_^

Hey! I just noticed something wrong with the Swampert I traded you :( I looked at the "date met" quickly and I didn't notice at first, but the date is 2011 and it has a pentagon. So obviously I was traded a hacked Pokémon :(
    I can give you back your Swablu, or take the Swablu for the Cottonee I bred instead!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hi, could I get another PCNY pikachu (for my second game) and the PCNY serviper aswell.

I can offer sun/moon preorder event victini and mew. Galileo, Skytree, Corocoro rayquaza. Happy Hour event Meowth. If you're not interested in any of those, I can post more.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi! I was wondering if you could nab a female castform in a luxury ball (From I believe Black 2)? I nabbed a shiny Azumarill yesterday in OR. I could clone it for you for a trade. Let me know if that's possible. I'm GMT -7.

Edit: I obtained castform already. However, I would be greatly interested in the Aldora bird trio (they have HA, right?). Besides Azumarill, I also have a shiny scatterbug hatched myself. It looked like any of the other shinies I have you already have as well. But, PM me if interested. I can check natures of my other shinies and try to work something out :)
    Hello~ They do have HA yes. Both those Shinies sound good to me! Can you let me know the natures though? If it all checks out I don't mind doing the three birds for those two!

Hey! I just noticed something wrong with the Swampert I traded you :( I looked at the "date met" quickly and I didn't notice at first, but the date is 2011 and it has a pentagon. So obviously I was traded a hacked Pokémon :(
    I can give you back your Swablu, or take the Swablu for the Cottonee I bred instead!
    Oh I noticed that too and I'm not sure it's too big of an issue. Since you can change the date on your DS to whatever you want I figured they just did that. No worries on that end! Let me know when you've got the Growlithes for me!

Hi, could I get another PCNY pikachu (for my second game) and the PCNY serviper aswell.

I can offer sun/moon preorder event victini and mew. Galileo, Skytree, Corocoro rayquaza. Happy Hour event Meowth. If you're not interested in any of those, I can post more.
    Welcome back~ Sure! Since I already traded you the Pikachu I'll just send you an extra clone for free. As for Seviper, I'm mostly only interested in Shinies at this time, but might be interested in Meowth. What's its nture?

Years
  • Great! Here's the info on those 2 shinies:
    Azumarill Female, Level 20, Quiet nature, Thick Fat ability, Luxury Ball

Scatterbug Male, Level 1, Impish nature, Compound Eyes ability, Pokéball

I hope it's ok.... I sent you a private message to discuss a time or perhaps what I could do to get some more HA legends without clogging your board :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Then would any of these interest you?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UmVqZzkciBNusr9DCiY7Lvqgsl15wTxOO0DEwzt-rBY/edit?usp=sharing

If more than one interests you then I could pick some more from your collection :)

The Meowth is quiet nature.
    Oh for sure! Can I get natures on Magmortar, Exeggcute, and Smoochum? Then i can decide. @w@

Great! Here's the info on those 2 shinies:
    Azumarill Female, Level 20, Quiet nature, Thick Fat ability, Luxury Ball

Scatterbug Male, Level 1, Impish nature, Compound Eyes ability, Pokéball

I hope it's ok.... I sent you a private message to discuss a time or perhaps what I could do to get some more HA legends without clogging your board :)
    They sound good! Haha I prefer to do all that in the thread but I'll reply to the PM anyway!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh I noticed that too and I'm not sure it's too big of an issue. Since you can change the date on your DS to whatever you want I figured they just did that. No worries on that end! Let me know when you've got the Growlithes for me!

Oh! Yeah I didn't think about that ._. I was in full panic mode hahaha! Yes, I'll leave a post here as soon as I have them! ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Oh for sure! Can I get natures on Magmortar, Exeggcute, and Smoochum? Then i can decide. @w@

In the order you listed, they're Modest, Adamant and Timid.

EDIT: I was looking more through your stock, could I exchange the Seviper for "Journey Across America Typhlosion "

I'm also interested in these (if it's too much that's fine)

World Hobby Fair Manaphy
    Lv. 5, Bold, UT

POKEMON SUNDAY EVENTS
    Shokotan Tropius (Female, Lv. 53, Jolly, UT)
    Yamamoto Whiscash (Female, Lv 51, Gentle, UT)
    Golgo Octillery (Female, Lv. 50, Serious, UT)

10th Deoxys
    Lv. 50, Serious, UT

2007 Birthday Charmander
    Lv. 40, Mild, UT

STRONGEST EVENTS
    Electivire (M, Lv. 50, Serious, UT)
    Magmortar (M, Lv. 50, Hardy, UT)
    Milotic (F, Lv. 50, Bold, UT)
    Salamence (M, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, Pokerus C)

Pokemon Festa Magmortar
    Male, Lv. 30, Quiet, UT

I have a lot of shinies and comp pokemon, that list is just what I have put in (I'm lazy) but it's nowhere near my collection. If you have anything particular in mind that you'd like shinies + comp etc let me know (a list of what I have would be too long to make since I don't currently have one) and I either have them or can get them. That would be 12 trades I believe.

Last edited:
    Years
  • They sound good! Haha I prefer to do all that in the thread but I'll reply to the PM anyway!
    Forgot to mention the Azumarill has no perfect IV, and the hatched scatterbug has 3 (Att, Def, Spe). Both untouched.
    The other 3 are as follows:
    Panpour M/30/Modest/Gluttony/Lux Ball
    A tiny sliver of EV (probably Spe), 2IV (SpD,Spe), Terrible Att IV.

Ducklett F/14/Naughty/Keen Eye/Ultra Ball
    Appears UT and 1IV (Def).

Arbok M/100/Timid/Unnerve/Pokéball
    Maxed EV (Att, Spe), No IV but bad SpDef.

If so desired, I can nickname Azumarill, Scatterbug, and probably Panpour.

As far as HA legends, we have the Regi trio. The only ones I saw on your list were the birds, the Play 2016 shiny Mewtwo, and the multiscale Lugia you mentioned. That would leave Ho-oh (Regenerator), Dialga/Palkia/Giratina (all Telepathy) from a Japanese 2015 event, and Tornadus (Defiant)/Thundurus (Defiant)/Landorus (Sheer Force) from dream radar.
    Let me know what I can do or what you would like for sure :) My schedule may be more flexible than yours, so whatever works for you.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • In the order you listed, they're Modest, Adamant and Timid.

EDIT: I was looking more through your stock, could I exchange the Seviper for "Journey Across America Typhlosion "

I'm also interested in these (if it's too much that's fine)

World Hobby Fair Manaphy
    Lv. 5, Bold, UT

POKEMON SUNDAY EVENTS
    Shokotan Tropius (Female, Lv. 53, Jolly, UT)
    Yamamoto Whiscash (Female, Lv 51, Gentle, UT)
    Golgo Octillery (Female, Lv. 50, Serious, UT)

10th Deoxys
    Lv. 50, Serious, UT

2007 Birthday Charmander
    Lv. 40, Mild, UT

STRONGEST EVENTS
    Electivire (M, Lv. 50, Serious, UT)
    Magmortar (M, Lv. 50, Hardy, UT)
    Milotic (F, Lv. 50, Bold, UT)
    Salamence (M, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, Pokerus C)

Pokemon Festa Magmortar
    Male, Lv. 30, Quiet, UT

I have a lot of shinies and comp pokemon, that list is just what I have put in (I'm lazy) but it's nowhere near my collection. If you have anything particular in mind that you'd like shinies + comp etc let me know (a list of what I have would be too long to make since I don't currently have one) and I either have them or can get them. That would be 12 trades I believe.
    Ah alright, then I'd just be interested in Exeggcute. He would be worth Seviper plus 2 more since he's flawless.

Oh boy, this is gonna take awhile haha. Any Shiny I don't have I'm interested in, but UT is preferred. Competitive isn't necessary but they do follow the equivalencies on the front page. I have nothing specific I want; my Dex Tracker will tell you what I'm missing.

Forgot to mention the Azumarill has no perfect IV, and the hatched scatterbug has 3 (Att, Def, Spe). Both untouched.
    The other 3 are as follows:
    Panpour M/30/Modest/Gluttony/Lux Ball
    A tiny sliver of EV (probably Spe), 2IV (SpD,Spe), Terrible Att IV.

Ducklett F/14/Naughty/Keen Eye/Ultra Ball
    Appears UT and 1IV (Def).

Arbok M/100/Timid/Unnerve/Pokéball
    Maxed EV (Att, Spe), No IV but bad SpDef.

If so desired, I can nickname Azumarill, Scatterbug, and probably Panpour.

As far as HA legends, we have the Regi trio. The only ones I saw on your list were the birds, the Play 2016 shiny Mewtwo, and the multiscale Lugia you mentioned. That would leave Ho-oh (Regenerator), Dialga/Palkia/Giratina (all Telepathy) from a Japanese 2015 event, and Tornadus (Defiant)/Thundurus (Defiant)/Landorus (Sheer Force) from dream radar.
    Let me know what I can do or what you would like for sure :) My schedule may be more flexible than yours, so whatever works for you.
    Excellent, I shall take all 5! 3 of them are enough for the birds, then I'm willing to do just one for Play Mewtwo (since he's not competitive or anything). As for Lugia I know I have a competitive one but if IVs don't matter than I think I have another that isn't. That should be all I have tho, as I don't think I've come across any of the other legends. @@

Years
  • Excellent, I shall take all 5! 3 of them are enough for the birds, then I'm willing to do just one for Play Mewtwo (since he's not competitive or anything). As for Lugia I know I have a competitive one but if IVs don't matter than I think I have another that isn't. That should be all I have tho, as I don't think I've come across any of the other legends. @@
    Just for completion sake competitive wouldn't matter. Nature would be more important than IVs, if we had a choice, as IVs can be adjusted in gen 7 it appears. I have all 5 ready for you in my OR game and I'll add your FC. Just let me know here or pm when you're ready and what time works for you :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Just for completion sake competitive wouldn't matter. Nature would be more important than IVs, if we had a choice, as IVs can be adjusted in gen 7 it appears. I have all 5 ready for you in my OR game and I'll add your FC. Just let me know here or pm when you're ready and what time works for you :)
    Heh, IVs aren't actually changed based on recent data (it just raises the stat to seem like it raised the IV), but that's irrelevant here since legends can't breed. Unfortunately I'm a little busy today so maybe I can do the trade tomorrow!

Years
  • Wonderful! Your mornings/afternoons are easiest for me, but I could accommodate an evening trade if need be. I'm just playing the new games, so a little warning for a time and I'll be there:)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • UPDATE!
    - I have many new Shinies to add but due to being busy I have yet to update my lists. I will get to this ASAP!

ABOUT SUN AND MOON:
    I am currently working through my JPN Sun game and will have an ENG Moon by the end of the year. Until both games are beaten (possibly the new year), all trades will still be taking place on 6th gen.
    NOTE: I do have the QR code for Mageana but I will NOT be taking offers for it until cloning is released for 7th Gen. Thanks for your patience!
    [/SIZE]​

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi there Road, its me (yet again lol), worked over the weekend on a Spreadsheet and wanted to ask if there are some mons you would be interested in (You own most of them but I thought I still ask :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L08jff8Rj-Rtx1FQKONind86c4L7tDZ5IGJ9EfF25Y0/edit?usp=sharing
    Welcome back yet again haha. Unfortunately I actually own everything on those lists, but that Houndoom has caught my eye! (In Sun my character wears that cool dude Shiny Houndoom shirt so I'm like mad for them now haha.) Let me know what you'd like in return!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    UPDATE!
    - I have many new Shinies to add but due to being busy I have yet to update my lists. I will get to this ASAP!

ABOUT SUN AND MOON:
    I am currently working through my JPN Sun game and will have an ENG Moon by the end of the year. Until both games are beaten (possibly the new year), all trades will still be taking place on 6th gen.
    NOTE: I do have the QR code for Mageana but I will NOT be taking offers for it until cloning is released for 7th Gen. Thanks for your patience!
    [/SIZE]​
    Hey would u like help setting shop for moon when ur ready?

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Welcome back yet again haha. Unfortunately I actually own everything on those lists, but that Houndoom has caught my eye! (In Sun my character wears that cool dude Shiny Houndoom shirt so I'm like mad for them now haha.) Let me know what you'd like in return!

Figured as much, but I'm glad I asked ^-^ Would you be fine if I could get your CP Shiny ready Excadrill in exchange? I'm in school when you're online, so I would be only available on the weekend :I

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey would u like help setting shop for moon when ur ready?
    I'm not sure what that means? I'm just going to transfer everything from Bank and that should do it. As for my lists and stuff here, they're all going to be the same, just adding some sort of code to show what's available on 6th Gen and what's on 7th.

Figured as much, but I'm glad I asked ^-^ Would you be fine if I could get your CP Shiny ready Excadrill in exchange? I'm in school when you're online, so I would be only available on the weekend :I
    Nickel, right? Sounds fine to me~ Aaaaand I figured as much, that's the downside to living in a different timezone from EVERYONE. @w@ I should be around Sat morning and maybe all of Sun (depending on if my schedule changes), let me know if a specific time works!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back