• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
  • If you do make a journey RP, contact me first cause you know I have good ideas for those.

I'll call my teammates to think about it....

I'm looking into the possibility of bringing in some more rpers into my Academy rp if anyone is interested. It moves pretty fast so if you cant keep up dont enter besides that its a fun rp so like I said anyone interested can go to the OOC page if you wanna sign up.

Gonna be awfully hectic don't you think? :)

Years
  • What kind of RP are you really itching to play right now?

A JOURNEY RP -shot-
    What kind of RP are you really itching to play right now?

A journey RP. I really miss those :)
    I'll call my teammates to think about it.

THE KEEPER OF THE DIAMOND OF TIME HAS ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS AND WISHES!!! /xD

Someone could have said so earlier. I had made a Hoenn-based Journey RP in like late June but since I saw that Journey RPs were not much and starting to dwindle, I abandoned the thought. Now with school exams coming up, I think I probably threw those papers away. T~T

....But!

Never fear, 'cause the Platinum Quarterdeck will think of something~! :P And now...leave me....to... *goes off reading buried old RPs*

P.S. I'm making the RolePlay Corner sound like a graveyard... xP

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Hey. How 'bout letting The Age of Elimination RP's to come through? ^^

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    You are correct! Though I haven't been in one, I have been making one for a while now. What makes it so fun is that there is always that chance of elimination. Like a game show ^^

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    You are correct! Though I haven't been in one, I have been making one for a while now. What makes it so fun is that there is always that chance of elimination. Like a game show ^^

So, what kind of elimination RP? As in, plot, setting, any hints? Is it like a game show, or fight-to-the-death kind of RP?

It would be interesting though :) I guess Years of Lies is a bit like an elimination RP?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Well... it's sort of like the game show The Amazing Race. I was going to do something more like The Hunger Games, a book series, but that's something I was saving for afterwards. I was going to post it depending on how this one went.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well... it's sort of like the game show The Amazing Race. I was going to do something more like The Hunger Games, a book series, but that's something I was saving for afterwards. I was going to post it depending on how this one went.

I would like an Amazing Race RP :3 I hope you release it soon :D

I think Years of Lies is based on the Hunger Games....

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Well, I guess I'm not really gonna do a Hunger Games RP then. :/ Or maybe I'll switch up the plot. ^^

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I made my first RP...! ...Ok, maybe not my first but it's definitely better than the one I posted last year. So I guess it's my first "good" RP.

Ice.

Ice.
    Years
  • I have a little preview on a RP idea I have. I want to see what people think about the idea before I publish it.

The Oak Conspiracy:

Date:May 20,2023

This is the day when it all began. The world renowned Pokemon Professor Samuel Oak was giving a speech at the Celadon City Pavillion. The speech was about the Legendary Pokemon Mew, and about the power Mew has. The speech was heard by many Pokemon enthusiasts from around the world. The speech was brilliant, another typical Professor Oak speech. However, when Professor Oak left the Pavillion, things only got worse. When heading back to the Hotel Oak was staying at, Oak was assassinated in his Aston Martin One-77. This assassination hit National Headlines at near light-speed, sending the Kanto and Johto regions into a somber state of mourning from the loss of the famed Professor.

So, what do you guys think about this idea?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I have a little preview on a RP idea I have. I want to see what people think about the idea before I publish it.

The Oak Conspiracy:

Date:May 20,2023

This is the day when it all began. The world renowned Pokemon Professor Samuel Oak was giving a speech at the Celadon City Pavillion. The speech was about the Legendary Pokemon Mew, and about the power Mew has. The speech was heard by many Pokemon enthusiasts from around the world. The speech was brilliant, another typical Professor Oak speech. However, when Professor Oak left the Pavillion, things only got worse. When heading back to the Hotel Oak was staying at, Oak was assassinated in his Aston Martin One-77. This assassination hit National Headlines at near light-speed, sending the Kanto and Johto regions into a somber state of mourning from the loss of the famed Professor.

So, what do you guys think about this idea?

You have my attention good sir. Please continue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back