• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
  • hm....I kinda wanna play humans morphing into Pokemon and stuff so my RP Inner Animal's created...aren't much PMDs lately so my group the Platinum Quarterdeck is planning to make a long lasting one soon about a higher power and something like that. The PMD will also be easier to handle as it doesn't reply on teamates or other RPers to go on.

Academy RPs are getting too common and boring though as RPers interact with each other, and that's it. A plot will work much better.

oh and is the RPA over?

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh and is the RPA over?
    It should be...it's August now! Can't wait for the September RPAs, who would hold it...? xP *looks around*

So I wonder...

What kind of RP are you really itching to play right now?
    Like what -Nocturnal said, PMD and also Ranger! Soon there'll be a RP based on one of the not-so-popular and successful spinoff Pokemon games. It has fantastic mechanics, I assure you. So take an eye and look out for it...it'll be around in September or later. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    An apocalyptic RP with older characters rather than teens. That, or something like Digimon, Persona or X-Men (ironic that this is a Pokémon forum, but it's one of the best for role playing communities that I've seen for a while; I do like RPing Pokémon).

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It should be...it's August now! Can't wait for the September RPAs, who would hold it...? xP *looks around*

*raises hand*
    ME OH ME PICK ME!!!

As for the kind of RP, I would like a medieval-ish RP, and some apocalyptic RP possibly focused on survival.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • *raises hand*
    ME OH ME PICK ME!!!

As for the kind of RP, I would like a medieval-ish RP, and some apocalyptic RP possibly focused on survival.

NO! PICK MOI!

Robot apocalypse? I came up with that a while ago, but I never built off of it. Good thing, because I wouldn't be able to manage it until September anyways :|
    One more month until school... but that also means one more month until I'm as active as I used to be, which means extreme spamming shall begin :D MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D :D :D :D :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ... but that also means one more month until I'm as active as I used to be, which means extreme spamming shall begin :D MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D :D :D :D :D
    Extreme spamming of smilies. >:]

Actually, I've already sort of promised -DeepImpact- the honor of creating the September RPA. So there you have it.

The votes for July still need to be counted :x If Yagerbomb doesn't do it until tomorrow, then I will present the results.

THERE IS NO NEED for anyone else to post the results or even hints about them (even though they should be obvious if anyone counts them in the thread) in this thread or the RPA thread.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've told him how to do it. Well, I can do it later today. Be patient :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Speaking of which, and before I forget, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me or Broken in the RPAs! It's very flattering, thank you so much! <:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Results have been posted, congratulations have been made, titles have been changed and emblems have been given :3 Now things can go back to normal... for one month xD

Also...

A JOURNEY RP -shot-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well what I mean with journey RP is something where you go around a region catching a team and battling gyms much like in the games, like A New Professor In Town or Kanto Rewinded for example.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Well what I mean with journey RP is something where you go around a region catching a team and battling gyms much like in the games, like A New Professor In Town or Kanto Rewinded for example.

Well there aren't much Journey RPs right now. There are Academy RPs (Pokemon Trainer Academy, the Ultimate one, the Gijinka one...), there's War...Dunno what category it's in...can't fit it into anything... miscellaneous...? Well this is The Age of Academies :D and the Age of Revolutionary Roleplaying's gone already D:

*adds 'Journey RP into the Platinum Quarterdeck To-Do list, top priority'*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well there aren't much Journey RPs right now. There are Academy RPs (Pokemon Trainer Academy, the Ultimate one, the Gijinka one...), there's War...Dunno what category it's in...can't fit it into anything... miscellaneous...? Well this is The Age of Academies :D and the Age of Revolutionary Roleplaying's gone already D:

xD Don't worry, I've got my needs covered already.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Well Sophrosune more a Journey RP then anything,too.

But I'd also love to join a Journey RP! :3

Speaking of Sophrosune, thanks to everyone for giving it three awards. That was just amazing and it's barely even started. X3

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • Well there aren't much Journey RPs right now. There are Academy RPs (Pokemon Trainer Academy, the Ultimate one, the Gijinka one...), there's War...Dunno what category it's in...can't fit it into anything... miscellaneous...? Well this is The Age of Academies :D and the Age of Revolutionary Roleplaying's gone already D:

If you do make a journey RP, contact me first cause you know I have good ideas for those.

Years
  • I'm looking into the possibility of bringing in some more rpers into my Academy rp if anyone is interested. It moves pretty fast so if you cant keep up dont enter besides that its a fun rp so like I said anyone interested can go to the OOC page if you wanna sign up.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you guys really want a Johto/Kanto Journey RP, ask nicely and I might open more spots for the Indigo Trainers Association.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back