• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hahahaha.... Well... I'm not what one would say... a well organized guy. xDDD But yeah I understand those things now compared to in the past. Still I don't think I'm GM material when it comes down to it and all. ^^;
Why do you think so? I think it's just comes to practice and doing your best that's all. Being a GM isn't exactly stressful as one might think. If your RPers play well and clean and all are fun and active, no matter what role you serve as, roleplaying will eternally be fun and joyful! :)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I haff an idea for an Amazing Race kind of RP. ^^

It takes place in Johto, my all time favorite region. Can't wait to finish writing. Any thoughts on an Amazing Race RP?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I haff an idea for an Amazing Race kind of RP. ^^

It takes place in Johto, my all time favorite region. Can't wait to finish writing. Any thoughts on an Amazing Race RP?

I like that idea. :3
Once upon I time, I thought about making a fanfiction like that, but...never gotten around to it. ^.^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey, my new "Superhuman" RP is up, Hope.
Anybody got any questions or comments to make about it? Feedback on how to improve would be nice.
I'm still not too sure about how you're going to wrap the story together with having players start... all over the world? Are you going to act as a GM and give them events and enemies, or are you going to bring the players together somehow?

I have released a new Rp, Tales of Lost Heaven recently. It is a non-Pokemon RP and I would like some criticism on it and/or you can join if you want. Lost of spots are open currently.
Here it's also a matter of loose story. It can work, but I wonder if people know what to do if they sign up for your RP. I'd feel a bit lost. But if you feel like you know how the RP is supposed to be played and go about, then I'm sure it's gonna be interesting :)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'm still not too sure about how you're going to wrap the story together with having players start... all over the world? Are you going to act as a GM and give them events and enemies, or are you going to bring the players together somehow?

I will be bringing the players together, they can start anywhere in the world, however their characters will have to make it to a meeting spot. And there will be many enemies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
My RP Inner Animal Has two Goodguy spots, so if anyone wants to join, join now! The RP will use a chapter-posting system for the first few posts, to ensure that the RP will go as planned, then it'll be rather free-roaming with some limitations.

Our RP can start instantly after the two spots are filled up!

guess this is a start of a new age...again. The Age of Academy RPs xD

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Why, hello, everyone! Good to be back.

This is to inform anyone and everyone interested in participating in The Pokemon Odyssey 2 that I will be posting it in the OOC thread within a few days. Er...that is...if RHCP accepts it, lol. I hope to see a lot of participations. :)

King!

better
Years
AMAZING RACE RP WHERE? That would be awesome. Although I'm not too sure what I think about Johto...hmm...

And my RP, My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs, still has a spot open. It may sound a bit boring, but there's more to it than you might suspect, and we have a great group of people RP'ing already. So if you're interested, it'd be best to do something before the real story starts. :3

and coming up next....Pokemon Pinball: The RP

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
I plan on making a No More Heroes rp but I was wondering due to the rating and what goes on in the game is it too inappropriate for the site?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Actually, I think out last spot in The Underdogs was taken. XC;

Hm.... perhaps you should try "If they were real." I dunno if aspie still accepting members, though. You can go check it out! :3

Years
Hello everyone, I am Underground_Zephyr and I joined today. I have read on the tutorials about RPing but I was wondering if there were any RPs that you would recommend to a beginner.
For a beginner, I suggest trying for a spot in those RPs that have newly-experienced GMs as they won't be very strict on you. Also, find one that isn't too fast for someone new like to catch up, unless you're confident or don't mind. :> Lastly, you should pick one that suits your favourite genre of RPs so that you could ultimately have fun. :)

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2011
I'm really really itching to play an almost regular journey RP. I guess it goes with the seasons. Sometimes, journey RPs are popular, sometimes PMD are and so on. Sometimes non-pokémon RPs are the hip thing. At the moment, I really want A Life Time on the Run to get rolling.

So I wonder...

What kind of RP are you really itching to play right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back