• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Lol @Red, just seen your posts. For a while now I have been toying with the idea of a World of Warcraft style Roleplay. I have some ideas already written down if you wanted to team up and work together on it? Would be interesting, didn't know there were really many WoW fans here O.o

coughilvl381bloodelfmagecough

Haha, there aren't many... there are many more people who frown at WoW-players and call them obsessive and nerdy... AS IF RPing ON A POKÉMON FORUM ISN'T OBSESSIVE AND NERDY! eh. yeah.

I don't think I have time now for a while since I just started Arcanum and just signed up in your RP :p But later this spring, perhaps.

coughilvl40draeneishamanx2cough

The warden

I'm back!
Years

I agree. Non-fiction would require knowledge on the subject beforehand, whereas fantasy can be made up, anytime and anywhere. I'm not saying that all RPers are "stupid" in the sense when it comes to non-fiction, but I mean, tell me how many people in this forum actually are into quantum physics or quantum chemistry? xD;;

Me I've got an advanced quantum mechanics exam today, but i do have to say you have much more fredom in fantsy setting. That said my next rp may be set in the real world.

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
Ok, so I just watched the movie 9 and I wondered to myself if that would be a good idea for a role play or not. So, I just wanted to run this by and see if anyone is interested in it or not. If people are then I would love to come up with a plot and setting, but first I want to see if anyone would be interested in participating if I did create one.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ok, so I just watched the movie 9 and I wondered to myself if that would be a good idea for a role play or not. So, I just wanted to run this by and see if anyone is interested in it or not. If people are then I would love to come up with a plot and setting, but first I want to see if anyone would be interested in participating if I did create one.

o hai, I remember you -3-

Anyways . . . *blinks* . . . I actually did draw a character for that quite some time ago. But . . . it was in the folder of drawings that recently got thrown out without my knowledge . . . which reminds me: I need to go rage on deviantART. I should go do that now.

Anyways, with a good plot and whatnot, it could be rather entertaining. :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Hi everyone! I'm here to say there are a couple spots open for anyone to join. :) We will be starting Bara's Storm pretty soon. I'd be glad if anybody would love to join!

miley810

Assassin
Years
Good Arceus! Can a girl not find her life for a weekend and not have to come back to post on two rps, finish a sign up, and fix a sign up!? Geesh! Also, there's a spot free in Rocket's Emerge if anyone is interested. Sign Up's are on the OOC form. We're really just on the team rocket Labor Camp (Kanto) roof right now waiting on the last person (whoever signs up). So yeah...details on the OOC/SU. Thanks!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Good Arceus! Can a girl not find her life for a weekend and not have to come back to post on two rps, finish a sign up, and fix a sign up!? Geesh! Also, there's a spot free in Rocket's Emerge if anyone is interested. Sign Up's are on the OOC form. We're really just on the team rocket Labor Camp (Kanto) roof right now waiting on the last person (whoever signs up). So yeah...details on the OOC/SU. Thanks!
Well activity is a must in roleplaying...so it is a commitment.

Manganum

Your local sine wave
Years
Hopefully going to have a new Roleplay up and running in the next day or so :3 That is, if Skymin gets around to approving it. Pokémon-style zombie Pokérus big bad apocalypse, anyone?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hopefully going to have a new Roleplay up and running in the next day or so :3 That is, if Skymin gets around to approving it. Pokémon-style zombie Pokérus big bad apocalypse, anyone?
There used to be one like this awhile bakc and it was quite popula.r Though there were no spots left, so I wasn't able o join.

But now that you mention that.... I'm definitely interested! :D

Nakuzami

Years

Yes, PokéZombies by Zeph. I was in it, but I don't think it lasted all that long. It was fun though, but sadly it was at a time when I was rather inactive.
I'm not all that active still- not to the extent of some- but I believe I am moreso than I was then, lol.

@Curious. - I'm curious as to how long you have been lurking in the Role-Play Corner; I don't think I've seen you all that much until recently. Perhaps a few times, but not much. :3
EDIT: Hm . . . unless it's because you have a different theme, and that's just confusing me? Hmph . . . this leaves me something to ponder. Joy.
xP

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Yes, PokéZombies by Zeph. I was in it, but I don't think it lasted all that long. It was fun though, but sadly it was at a time when I was rather inactive.
I'm not all that active still- not to the extent of some- but I believe I am moreso than I was then, lol.

@Curious. - I'm curious as to how long you have been lurking in the Role-Play Corner; I don't think I've seen you all that much until recently. Perhaps a few times, but not much. :3
EDIT: Hm . . . unless it's because you have a different theme, and that's just confusing me? Hmph . . . this leaves me something to ponder. Joy.
xP

I've come back recently, I think sometime late December or so. But I used to Roleplay in only a few RP's mid-way or so last year or the year before that. (I don't have a flash memory :P)

Why what spurrs your curiousity? :3

Nakuzami

Years
I've come back recently, I think sometime late December or so. But I used to Roleplay in only a few RP's mid-way or so last year or the year before that. (I don't have a flash memory :P)

Why what spurrs your curiousity? :3

Perhaps it's because your name is Curious.? lol xD
No, I think it's because I could have sworn that I had seen you before, although not recently. And if you did role-play last year, then that would make sense as to why I get that feeling. :P

*blinks*
I find it annoying how easily I come up with ideas, but I rarely get the chance to execute them.
I'm going to have to start writing them all down. Perhaps open up an idea shop? xD

Manganum

Your local sine wave
Years
Hahaha, I found Zeph's old thread and took a gander. I can see quite a few similarities - great minds think alike, hmm? :3

Seriously though, I was surprised that even the font he used is the same as the one I chose :P

Years
Personally, I would prefer RP's that provide a twist to the usual Pokemon formula, ones where you RP the Pokemon themselves, or even a crossover RP.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

Haha, there aren't many... there are many more people who frown at WoW-players and call them obsessive and nerdy... AS IF RPing ON A POKÉMON FORUM ISN'T OBSESSIVE AND NERDY! eh. yeah.

I don't think I have time now for a while since I just started Arcanum and just signed up in your RP :p But later this spring, perhaps.

coughilvl40draeneishamanx2cough

Yeah, I definitely don't have the time for another RP at the moment, still toying with the idea though.

coughdownwiththealliancecough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back