• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    now you know what me talk'n..! the only thing why you need to copy paste it because if you import the new one, it says: Error:image is not Indexed..! ^^

the new OW boy wasbetter tyhan the old one, I should change it right away..! ^^

Its hard to communicate with you guy due to time line, can you post the time I sent this message to you, my time here is 8:45PM..!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    so i export it in bw mode and import a colored image? will that work?
    how are you gonna reorder the tiles? that would be a lot of work!
    and each tile should bethere ony once right? so i can leave out each tile that looks like another one... and what about towns? i have small towns in red blue and green and 2 big red ones, one from ssouth to north and one from east to west, what about them?

i need to go out with the dog now, after that ill go on disordering the tiles for you... im sure i dont understand the other part of what im supposed to do so ill send you an image of the disordered tiles, should it be png or bmp? and what is invisible/unused color?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    yah it will work, and yes you can leave a tile, you can ignore the color of the town but the long once you need to include them..! the time here now is 8:52PM..! ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    you said the flat is back, but when I open your latest patch it isn't there O.o
    maybe I patch the wrong rom? (but when I open it in unlz the upper line says : BPRE0..)
    Maybe a little tip where you got your rom from (of course no url xD).
    or isn't it insertet yet?

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    i also fix the girlOW where i could find some mistakes (like the hand while running)

i also noticed that you chanced the original, it's not got, you schould really leave it like this or it looks a little bit...strange?

or, here it is:

Edit: i think the flat isn't insert yet, because i said this after i played the demo

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    no the new flat was back after I send the patch..! ^^

update:
    -new OW boy and girl was imported.
    -two bugs was fixed.

~X-B

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    master_track, you should wait for the demo where the new OW's are included and the bugs are fixed, or maybe you could patch it over it? but i think it isn't so good

Edit: and X-buster, here on germany it's now 3:14 pm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Master_Track, you use MSN right..? maybe we can chat using my Yahoo Messenger..! ^^

here is UTC+8 because I live in the Philippines..! ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    well I don't know if you can do this O.o
    Is it possible to chat with you using yahoo though I use msn?
    I'll go online now, to check it out ^^
    @ SA: Maybe you are right, but I'll send the patch anyway to all of you, just to see if the scripts are allright for you. If I get a new patch it takes me problaby 3 minutes to insert the scripts, 'cause they are ready now xD

edit: Patch sent to u 3 ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    or not, I'm online to and my ym has the capability of neworking to Window Live..! ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    okay Shadow Arcanine, you got work ^^

We need more frames of the male and female hero.
    Replace the ones with the running shoes with rollerblades, the ones with the bike with a skateboard.
    I hope it's possible ^^

@neti: You have work too, we need a police office where the hero will go to. His dad is inside and has a surprise.
    Can you make this?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    will it be replacing oaks lab? maybe ill make new tiles then

and xbuster: did the region map work?

@mastertrack: scripts seem alright to me
    i have made a txt file a while ago with all the sprites of fire red, sorted in categories so you can easiyl find the sprites youre looking for
    its written in german, so most of the others wont need it and i think some of the elite 4 and arena leader sprites are wrong
    if you need it, its here: https://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/poke/sprites.txt

i found a tile error in the rivals house:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

the wall under the image is blue
    do you know how to edit blocks with block editor? it will be easy for you to change it then

edit: after i read SAs Post under this one, i didnt want to post again but i wanted to say that a scooter or motorbike would be a nice idea

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    ok, two points, i think it wouldn't be good if you take rollerblades, i think we should leave the running shoes, because the player could never chance his shoes as fast as this, and the skateboard, i don't wantr to use this, because it's already in quartz by baro, i'm for a scooter

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    well, doesn't matter to me what we will use, the main thing was: something else ^^
    okay we could leave the running shoes then like they are, and a scooter sounds good to me if it can be made ^^
    Hope X-Buster likes it too.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    hi guys i would like to join your team

Skills: pro-mapping
    Proof of work: none yet

so can i join please

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    @reaper6: im not the one to invite new members into the team, but i know that xbuster wants to have proof of your work

ive made the police station:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

i placed the pokeballs and the rival so that we wont have to adjust the script that makes him choose his pokemon
    but we will have to make a new script that makes him follow you after that, the movement will be
    2 left, 5 down, left, face down
    or longer version:
    left, left, down, down, down, down, down, left, face down
    the script must be located between the two wardrobes
    heres an image showing what i mean:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

we need a new sprite now for the father, since he shouldnt look like prof oak and not like all the other policemen
    btw we need new scripts for them because theyre talking about prof oak...
    and tell me what to change at the map

edit: when you like ill upload the map and send it to xbuster (who is not onlinea tm cause its like 00:20 where he lives)
    btw: in the latest beta patch there still werent the scripts of mastertrack, but they worked in the patch he gave us. so you should add em in the next patch
    and also dont forget to reinsert the flatscreen^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back