• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    have u guys decided if im in i cant send more maps yet but you need to decide now please

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    ok, good idea
    and btw did you manage to insert the region map with the image i sent you via pm?

I did but the pallet was messy, I had to edit the colors and it will take a while..! ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    @Reaper6: Im not the head of this team, but ild prefer you making another map which is a bit bigger and contains more different kind of stuff, so we can see how you use ledges, different typees of trees, rocks/mountains, water and maybe houses. that would help us with the decision cause the map you posted is a really simple one

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    ok, i have to say, that i have icq, but i had remove my number, because that account is just for private work, if somebuddy in the team want me in a group you can also take my AIM account, with aim the icqchatprogramm also work out, sry for Neti, which i saw tooking my icq number, but i'd better like to chat with aim.

Reaper 6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    ive made a map but i cant upload it so im sorry u will have to make ur decition now

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    His right and even Im the head of this team, I'll still give them what they want I wont Denied their Ideas..! ^^

pweh..! thats a good thing ICQ supports AIM Accounts or else Im gonna download another Chatting Program..! ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    little problem mates, my internet should be "flatrate" but it seems like it is limited to 3 GB (and we have already used more than 3 GB -.-).
    We ordered flatrate and got something else, so it wasn't our mistake. But until it's corrected, I can't be online.
    It's a big problem, but should take the guys too long to correct their mistake.

btw Shadow Arcanine: Of course it is a complicated script, but I think I can handle this ;)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ok here is another map
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    can you decide now

i like it :)
    Espaciallyy the big pruple building, but it would have looked better if you would have connected those forestanding things, so there is one of em on each side of the door and theyre bigger
    its a bit square but i have this problem with my maps too xD
    and maybe too many flowers
    but all in all i like it

Reaper 6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    thanks the purple building is a acadamy for trainers but this was from my hack but im glad you like it its not my best map but its not my worst ether so am i in

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    little problem mates, my internet should be "flatrate" but it seems like it is limited to 3 GB (and we have already used more than 3 GB -.-).
    We ordered flatrate and got something else, so it wasn't our mistake. But until it's corrected, I can't be online.
    It's a big problem, but should take the guys too long to correct their mistake.

btw Shadow Arcanine: Of course it is a complicated script, but I think I can handle this ;)

well ok I understand anyway I'll save some work for you..! ^^

>>Reaper 6: ok your in..! ^^

Reaper 6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    no hes not offline hes still on hes looking at the thread right now two things :

1: where do i get the userbar for the rom revers sig
    2: could you send a patch so i could start

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    check your private message
    and yes he was reading this thread, but he isnt anymore so i think hes offline now (must be like 23:42 where he lives)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey Neti the office room has a tile error but don't worry, I'm done fixing it..! ^^

I wish all my teammates use yahoo instead, ICQ crash in my PC and I cant seem to install AIM or MSN..! =(

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i told you to try out miranda, it can contact icq msn yahoo aim Gabu-Gabu and Jabber

if you dont want to use it ill get yahoo

and pls tell me where the tile error is

another thing: i want to learn scripting, which is the best tutoial for it?

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    thex4's tutorial is the best, there you could learn all you have to know (it's my opinion)

i've got a little question, would you like more events in the first town? or do you think what we have is enough, we have:
    sister event
    Choose pokemon at the police office event

maybe we could make an event where you saw entei. but maybe it's to much, so i'll ask you what you preffer.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    when you enter the second part of the office, you walk over the wall when you enter the door..! don't worry the error was fixed..! ^^

what will I do if this shows in ICQ:

Failed to send the message. Please try again later.
    If you are still experiencing difficulties please refer to the ICQ Help center at www.icq.com/help.
    Info Number 0703

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    @SA: i think you shouldnt see entei when the game didnt already really start...
    and thx for the tutorial, ill read it (i suppose you mean thethethethe right?)

@xbuster: i ditn make this error, i gave you a file called blocks.bvd or sth like that. if u had used it in the block editor that wouldnt have happened^^
    or at least i think those data are saved in this file...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back