• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Whew... I'm very tired! I've been testing this patch over and over again and I think it's still ruined. And I still haven't recovered fully from all the laughter about the arcanine XD.. I guess I'll send the patch again tomorrow.. if you don't experience the bug in route 1 ^^

Er, I meant I'll send the patch if you experience the bug XD

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i had to read 3 sites of posts now, what happened with yyour rela life? xD
    ZetKa, dont forget to finish the cave for LoF^^
    @SA: could you give me a link to that OW Resizer on WaH?
    @adiktus: i have already inserted the arcanien sprite by coronis a while ago, it has sprite number133 in amap
    @everyone: the password of our youtube account is equal to the shq password. since adiktus doenst know that one i think ill pm it to him

edit: @SA: nevermind i found it... dont the ppl from WaH mind that their CSS is toally broken? i mean... look at the page xD

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • i had to read 3 sites of posts now, what happened with yyour rela life? xD
    ZetKa, dont forget to finish the cave for LoF^^
    @SA: could you give me a link to that OW Resizer on WaH?
    @adiktus: i have already inserted the arcanien sprite by coronis a while ago, it has sprite number133 in amap
    @everyone: the password of our youtube account is equal to the shq password. since adiktus doenst know that one i think ill pm it to him

edit: @SA: nevermind i found it... dont the ppl from WaH mind that their CSS is toally broken? i mean... look at the page xD
    Can you PM me the password aswell? Please, and thankyou. :)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • @adiktus: yes, my game freezes too after the first event. I wonder why it happens...

So you'll send a new patch tomorrow?
    Okay, changing the colour of the grass animation took me some minutes so it's not that hard to change it again.
    and changing the arcanine on the titlescreen doesn't take long either.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Ok.. so we really change the pokemon into an arcanine?

And I'll send the full patch then, not the fix... Til tomorrow... XD (still thinking about the shadow arcanine)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hey the ow resizer from WaH works really well! We can include full MD or DP Sprites if we want! Yay im so happy xD This is what I really needed for LoF

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • kay, I'll loop some midis today then. You could suggest some, team! ^^
    Somebody else will have to insert them, though.

And I'm editing the youtube channel of RomReaverzInc at the moment, I'm editing the infos about our team (some aren't mentioned, others who aren't working with us are in xD).

Is it a problem if I respond to other comments on our videos?

Years
  • ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

here darttatron.your startet i hope u like it.when not than i need to do another one:Di dont know when i can do the forest cuz i need to do the cavefor neti and im ill.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

here darttatron.your startet i hope u like it.when not than i need to do another one:Di dont know when i can do the forest cuz i need to do the cavefor neti and im ill.
    That looks good, if you could send me back the patch so I can try and make the forest, that'd be awesome. :D Thanks, again.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • hey, today adiktus will send the patch to me, right?
    What are all the things I should do then?
    Here's just what I know I'll do:
    - Changing the colour of the grass animation
    - Changing the palette of the new signpost textbox
    - Scripting some normal ppl totally new (it's much better like that, I hope I'll have enough crativity xD. But I'll include ppl talking about us, the legendary trainers)

Any other things there? ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hey M_T.. I think I've fount out what's wrong with route 1... Have you checked the script tile with offset 8170E5... before it ends, there's a callasm O.o

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • damn, why is there a callasm?? O.ô
    I didn't write it, I'm sure since I checked the script (I save them all in a folder..hehe) and there's no callasm..
    but this happened before too, when scripting the ship. I made normal trainerbattles, but one didn't work.
    so I used XSE to look at it: somehow there was only trainerbattle and message @beaten, the messages @before and @after were simply gone, though there were in my saved script file O.o

Kay, then we at least know how to fix this now...

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Do you want to fix it? So the changes you've made won't be lost... Or just to make sure, I can send the new patch (in which the shadow arcanine bug didn't take place) to avoid future errors O.o... ?

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • I think you should just send the patch where the bug didn't appeare.
    And...what changes should be made new then?
    At least the colour of the animation ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Ok.. I'll make a new patch XD... Actually, I've been editing some typos in the messages. Give me a few minutes to finish editing those I could find.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • kay, take your time ^^
    I have to close firefox now for a short time because of a setup, so I'll be offline for some minutes ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Just to mention something...

Today is Thursday, the 3rd of July. On the 11th of July, I will go on a holiday (seaside, yay!) and I will come back at the end of August.

So I guess I won't be able to beta test :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    @above

:/ Maybe the beta will be out before that day... Dunno.. can't say really XD...

Currently uploading the patch/save file...

Hmmm.. things I've done:

-the list I posted before
    -fixed the bug in route 1
    -edited some text typos

hmmm... it seems the verification process froze on me again XD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • well, i have only today and tomorrow before i go to austria and tomorrow ill probably be wakeboarding all day
    so if theres anything i should do tell me now^^
    what about the gym now? is the map glitched or the events?

edit: hey check out this, the 70 most searched tags^^
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back