• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • Woohoooooooo!
    Will we include it in FoR as well?
    Or only in Lof?

The great thing is, that the second rom will have no scripts in it, so for other regions we have REALLY MUCH scripting space ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • yes, but remember that using a new rom is only possible when the player goes to another region, cause otherw2ise the flying would cause problems.

and the flags which are set are saved in the savegame as well, remember that

btw will 64x64 OWs take very much space? i have about 8 of them in my game atm, each with 8 frames

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • i know, but it would be cooler if you have new transportionpossibilities, what about this: you can reache a item, like a transporter which warps you to the next pokecenter, in the pokecenter we can built an underground and there would be something like an underground train (u-bahn xD), where you can choose in which city or to which pokecenter you want to go, i'd love this idea ^_^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • If you ask me....thats an absolutely great idea O.O
    but before we think about making it, we should think about following: What would we have to do to make it? Is it possible for us?

Okay, brainstorming...go! xD

Warps in each town to the pokemon center are a great idea, we'd need an extra tile that looks like a warp, or we could use the ones that should be inside the game.

The underground would be more complicated, but we could use the maps in the upper part of the centre and replace it with the "underground".
    I wonder if adiktus and me could make this underground train ^^

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • for this teleporterthing, couldn't we just make it this way that if you activate the item it would be like you activate the flyHM, i think we could also use another pokemon, not a teleporter as key item, like a pigeotto or something like that, i'm just asking if this is possible, because i'm not a scripter xD

and about the train, you can ask baro, he has something like an egg train in his hack and he uses FR too

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • So you meant if we could use a key item and customize it to look like a pokemon (like our arcanine) and if you use it you can choose where you are teleported to?
    phew, that sounds rather assembler like xD

I'm not sure if I can do this, but it kinda reminds me of X's and Darthatron's feather boots.
    We could ask them, since the feather boots are possible this item should theoretically be possible too.

For the train: yeah I think i'll ask baro, but I think he's kinda busy and not online very often^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    A train, we could do... An item to use to teleport, maybe.. (if we could somehow find how an item calls a script)... changing the animation of fly (after selecting a town), not so sure... O.o

And Darth is also a member of this team and maybe he has some ideas... (more on the item and the animation)

Regarding the featherboots, I dunno if it's the same.. I mean, IIRC, they "talk" to a tile to activate the featherboots, not select the featherboots in the items menu O.o

Years
  • the head isnt burnig,..its just a freaky hairstyle xD,..and mt u should give feedback to my sprite:(evrybody should do that.and yeah i read the idea and i think its almost the same when u have a savefile from firred386 and load this file in FoR for example this works to,then u have ur pokes from 386.

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • oh I'll give my feedback now ^^''
    first of all: is this really your second sprite? cause I think the shadows are placed very well!
    The part the light of the flame usually makes brighter is brighter, so it's realistic ^^

And..I like the hair xD

Btw..I knew these are the hair, and not flames ^^

And adiktus: damn I forgot, it was an "check for item and then do this" thing with the feather boots -.-'

So we'd need to find out how items work, where they get their commands from.
    And editing the animation is also a big problem ^^''

Darthatron may know something about it, so we'll have to wait for him ^^

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • i think the underground train should be no problem, i saw it often in hacks where you can choose, where you want to be warped (the last one was underground i think) so you can activate this script by talking to a man for example like in G/S, i can do an OW which looks like a train (did you see the planejet in Zephyr? i made this sprite)

about the "teleportion"-script, dartharon, any idea how to activate a script with an item?
    and like i said, it should be also a pokemon, so the item looks like a pokeball with a wing or so on (i could make that sprite if you want) and so we can leave the animation of fly like it is

BTW: Zetka, this is a really good sprite, i see, i teached you well xD the only thing that you should change are the hair, because you couldn really see that thease are hairs, you see the hair next to his face and next to his ears? thease hairs are brown, you should change it to the blond and another tipp, use a darker yellow (like the shadow site for the t-shirt for example) to...ehm...umranden the sprite xD But very good! ^_^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • oh okay, so the animation can still be there. good idea!

I'll analyse some scripts with trains today and see what I can do.

And adiktus, you'll get a pm of me requesting another file that's missing ^^''

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • oh guys youre talking so mucch im not going to read it all since ill be away anyway xD
    when i come back someone has to tell me everything that was changed...
    i finished packing my baggage, now ill pack a small bag with stuff i need on the 8 hour travel, and then i have to bring some beeer bottles away and get money back^^
    after that ill probably go get some money from the bank and then ill go away and dont return to my pc before i leave...

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Oh, wait... We keep fly for intraregional travelling, and make a train for interregional traveling?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back