• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • Yeah I put that script there. If you went to that PC on route 8 and then lost to the robber, that script makes sure the event doesn't repeat and that the guy shows up in the next town to sell the machine part.
    ah ok
    is there a scripter online now who has time to fix the text thing and add the setflags to the part where the player gets hm2?
    wait... i could also change the flight flags to some that have already been set...ill try thatout now

edit: how cool is taht? it worked xD
    now i only need someone to correct that text error
    and somehow a-map wont let em change the coordinates of the top layer things like caves etc
    theyre displayed at the wrongplace onhe mp (except for frostbite cave, iti snt displayed at all), but when youre there and open the map the head of the palyer will be somewhere ele... it works for all routes and towns though, even moving on the routes will make the head move on the wold map

im sorry for the typo... my keyboards battery is low so i have to hit the keys very slowly sothey all work xD
    corrected most of them now
    gonna get my cable keyboard now until i have new batteries
    well, ill correct the last few missing trainers now until i find a scripter that needs work

edit: surf has to be weakened lol
    Huh? Totodile stopped evolving!
    OMFG xD
    What do you think is better? letting the pokemon evolve or not or at a certain level?
    my totodile didnt learn bite on lvl 13... lol
    not sure when ill let it evolve
    and its cool that the palyer has to decide whether he wants to train his eevee, totodile or squirtle most :p
    training two is possible as well, but three could be kinda hard
    im done correcting all trainers now
    ill search for a tool that lets me weaken surf now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    That some cool script you have over there X-Buster !! but can you get rid of that ringggggg sound because its not a bike and by the way wil there be a new beta of flame of rage!?
    the ring sound will stay since arcanine ride has a bell on its neck..XD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • found the tool i was looking for: Darthatrons Attack Editor Pro
    it even lets me change the name... lol, good work!
    surfs power is now 55 instead of 95
    seems like ill be able to put some new attacks in lof

ill download and try YAPE now cause i got to weaken the generic starters i think

is there still no scripter online taht has time???

edit: tested YAPE and found out that eevee can evolve with a moon stone xD
    so ill have to remove the moon stones that can be found
    also i should edit the evolution to espeon so it evolves via sun stone
    and then at the very end of the game the palyer gets to decide which stone he uses to evolve eevee

well, ill be away from 5pm on, thas probably 11am for you guys... happy new year to all of you in advance

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • at least MT, SA and me will get into the new year at the same time^^
    today is 1 second longer, i read it in the newspaper xD
    the clock has to be corrected, so when its 23:59:59 you have to stop your countdown for 1 second xD

dont forget to use this: https://nareas.na.ohost.de/romreaverz, its your friend!
    i could add a latest patch section to every project where people can upload the patch when theyre done
    or should i only let the project owner upload patches but all the others can download it?

maybe i should just add a filebase in general where everybody can upload files and add them to a project so they can be downloaded by others
    i think thats a good idea

edit: you can be happy: i was bored! the SHQ has a filebase where everybody can upload files of any size or type now
    only i can delete them at the moment, ill add an option to delete stuff later, but not today :p

Last edited:

Snyser

Champion
    Years
  • Is there any tut that learns you to script because i would like to make a own hack or i could help someone with scripthing hacks i dont want to be ULTRA NOOB any more but a normal noob or average is good to of cours i would never be good in scripthing like
    X-Buster NETI Darhatron etc..

i would like to make my own hack so NETI i could help you if i had some
    experience but i dont no a thing i can do a litle with Advance map LOL​

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Is there any tut that learns you to script because i would like to make a own hack or i could help someone with scripthing hacks i dont want to be ULTRA NOOB any more but a normal noob or average is good to of cours i would never be good in scripthing like
    X-Buster NETI Darhatron etc..

i would like to make my own hack so NETI i could help you if i had some
    experience but i dont no a thing i can do a litle with Advance map LOL​
    well ive written a few tts but nothing related to scripting
    check my signature to find my tuts

this is the last post before i turn off my pc, and these are my last words to you in 2008:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    you have some good tuts NETI but non of them are About scripting does anyone have a tut about scripting?
    There are some scripting tuts for XSE in the documents/tutorials section.

Now please, no more questions about learning to Rom Hacking here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey everyone, since i'm bored.. can someone give me ideas for FoR, or atlease something to do with Arcanine Ride?

Snyser

Champion
    Years
  • you could making him to do his cry ps: just a idea or you could repel pokemon with his cry that would be
    cool

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Sorry if im not allowed to post here .
    But i took the time to take to write a list of bugs for Flame of rage just in case you need to know :) i posted the list in the Flame of rage thread.

Btw i really like the script to climb the cliffs .

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • The second parameter is the effect type, so 0x1 could be a partial cry effect or something.
    Actually In Eruption, 0x0 worked perfectly.
    And with XSE you wouldn't need nop :p

Thanks for the help though, I think it's his ROM, that's not able to make changes. I'll try a different one

@XBuster: How will that work if you've deposited Arcanine?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    err i am quite skilled at gba hacking, but i have no proof cus i deleted my hack and gba tools cus i wanted to work as nds hacker, but i cant do nds hacks cus the nds tools are really rare and the ones you can find are rubbish, if you dont believe me ask my friend.....
    on pokecommunity he's called pokemin!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Can i ask somting to the creators of legend of fenju how long does it take to make a complete hack? do you need lot of
    patience?​
    Dude, please stop going around random hack threads asking for betas or when a hack is complete. It will be completed, when it's completed, that's all you need to know.

Sorry if I might have came off rude to you, but I saw you postig quite a bit asking when the "newest" beta comes out. You are not allowed to ask that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back