• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well hopefully they will show it in the anime. If not, then that is messed up. That is the most important part in the manga. It will be silly if they didn't include that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I was taking about Yuuki. Like something important is going to happen to her. And I bet you already read it in the manga. So hopefully they will add it in the anime. That is what I meant. Sorry if I didn't include her in my post above.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really?! Aww man, that is totally awesome! Then I can't wait then. ^^ That is going to be the most exciting episode yet.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    We only have 5 episodes left for this season. I think there will be more seasons in the future because Hino has said the manga is only half over.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, that is very quick! Well I am glad they are going to be more seasons. Usually for most, they will end with two or three seasons and that is it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well it is @ 44 chapters and so it will probably end up being over 80 chapters when it is all said and done. So I think there will be more anime in the future.

Toto

<3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    What is it about romance anime/manga that draws you to it?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it is @ 44 chapters and so it will probably end up being over 80 chapters when it is all said and done. So I think there will be more anime in the future.

That is very good news. So it might get up to Episode 52. =D If they will continue with the anime. Which I know they will.

Toto said:

Well since I really love romance in real life, I thought in the anime and manga world it isn't that different. It is just a lot more interesting. XD

Years
    May I join PC people? I love romantic anime/manga even if it is only hinted at, though I promise not to bring up any girlxgirl or boyxboy.. though I do read and watch that stuff too.

Usually I am drawn to it because I like the story in general. A lot of anime and manga contains romance in it, either in a big way or in a small way but if it has a good storyline, I will watch it or read it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes, welcome to the club!

I love a good mush story ^^ xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I really love it when it gets really mushy as well. And that is all I am going to say about that. XD

Years
    Do you like love triangles?

Depends on how it is done in the anime/manga. It has to work well and let both people in love with the other one have their time to shine, though fans usually have their favourite until the anime/manga either ruins it, or makes the fans dreams come true.

It can cause conflicts however between fans especially if it isn't resolved (Tenchi series is a good example of this.. but it is love.. umm harem more than a triangle) but is usually dealt with well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    xDDD

Do you like love triangles?

Hehe, you know what I am talking about when it is like that. XD

Oh yes I do like love triangles. <3 Makes everything interesting. Right now I can't think of anything. Oh I found one Ranma, Akane, Ryouga, Mouse, and Shampoo. Like for instance Ranma liked Akane, but then all of the sudden Ryouga likes Akane. Mouse likes Shampoo, but Shampoo like Ranma. Well it is mostly comedy anyway. It does have some romance in there. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wait, and there is Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero. I can't believe I didn't mentioned them either. XD

Oh yeah, I love that. I want to know who she is going to pick. Or he. XD

Back