• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that how you do it? Cool! Yeah for me, I can't do it...because I am on the register. XD So got to find another way to read my manga. I will find a way though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I will the way. Well take your time. I am in no rush at all. I still needed to finish reading Volume 6. XD I am still a big fan even though I slowed down my hyperness about it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is okay. ^^ Again, take your time. When you get the time you can mail it off. I heard of Alice 19th. Too bad I haven't read it yet. Glad you thought it was really good.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    KARE GA SHOUJO MANGA WO YOMURIYUU
    Summary
    Rinko really loves Jun-kun, a manga hero! Yet when Shin - a total playboy and the type Rinko dislikes - makes fun of her, she decides to...?!
    https://www.mangafox.com/manga/kare_g..._wo_yomuriyuu/

SORE DEMO YAPPARI KIMI GA SUKI
    Summary
    The energetic and cute Rin is actually an otaku! Unexpectedly, she meets a 3-dimensional boy with the same looks as her beloved, Chris-sama! Otaku love in full bloom.
    https://www.mangafox.com/manga/sore_d..._kimi_ga_suki/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well Alice 19th is on One Manga so you can read it for free some day.

It is in OneManga?! Oh wow, cool. I will remember that when I get to read some more manga later on.

Those two you recommended seem pretty nice too. *sigh* I will get around reading more romance manga.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well right now I am going to finish reading LoveCom Volume 6. I am halfway done. XD And I will check out the manga you just recommended as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright, I just want to say that I been reading some of the manga you gave me. I really enjoyed Tokyo Girls and Boys. It was pretty good. I think I liked it better than Hot Gimmick. The two main characters were so much in love. But at first the guy didn't like the girl. Because of what she said to him when they were kids. And he wanted to get revenge on her. But he really did love her from the beginning. I thought it was really nice. But I wish it was more Volumes though. 5 volumes isn't enough. So I just want to share that. And I have finally caught up to LoveCom. I finished reading Volume 6. I am ready to get the rest now.

And I read Love Attack! And Kare First Love too. Man...I need to get the rest of those. Those are really good too.

My favorite so far is of course LoveCom. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Welcome to the club!!~

Alright, I just want to say that I been reading some of the manga you gave me. I really enjoyed Tokyo Girls and Boys. It was pretty good. I think I liked it better than Hot Gimmick. The two main characters were so much in love. But at first the guy didn't like the girl. Because of what she said to him when they were kids. And he wanted to get revenge on her. But he really did love her from the beginning. I thought it was really nice. But I wish it was more Volumes though. 5 volumes isn't enough. So I just want to share that. And I have finally caught up to LoveCom. I finished reading Volume 6. I am ready to get the rest now.

And I read Love Attack! And Kare First Love too. Man...I need to get the rest of those. Those are really good too.

My favorite so far is of course LoveCom. XD

Welcome back! *glomp*
    Ok I will be mailing your stuff tomorrow actually!~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, I am back. I am glad to be back for real. But at least I am caught up to some manga at least. ^^ Alright, well there is no rush at all. Take your time.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    XD! No really! I am mailing other stuff to Chatsy and Miako at the same time.

I will send some Milk Candy with it. XD

Back