• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Thread

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Stop writing runon sentences. Secondly, tell her you like her. o_O; You can't read her mind, right?

And if you dump her for a stupid reason, that's your problem...

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Hm... I'm not really sure what this is about, but...

I have had a few boyfriends. Most of them were in Elementary school though, so I don't count them.

I've had a great many online boyfriends, and I don't want anymore. x.x Or at least, no one who wants to be 'serious' with me. I had one boyfriend who lived in Oklahoma that I thought I was really in love with, but I think he was just messing with me, for nearly a year.

Then I met the nicest person in the world who was the -best- boyfriend ever, and only lived about 30 minutes away from me, but I could never see him because he didn't drive and I met him online. He was trying to come see me though, he even bought a car -just- so that he could visit me, but then I broke up with him because I'm an idiot... And because there was actually a guy [in my school] that liked me and ended up being my first kiss and now I -really- regret that.

And a short while ago I attempted to try and start a relationship with someone, but it turns out he only likes me as 'a sister' even though he never acts brotherly towards me >> And in fact, after he found out I like him, he's been acting like a jerk.

So I'm lonely... But hopefully that'll change when I go back to school and have my friends to hang out with. x3

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Hiyori-chan said:
    Stop writing runon sentences. Secondly, tell her you like her. o_O; You can't read her mind, right?

And if you dump her for a stupid reason, that's your problem...

I've had actually told her I like her, her whole family knows I like her, but she never admitted to liking me and her family says she likes me so I'm waiting for the time of her able to go out.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Master of pokemon said:
    :( I've never really had a girlfriend but alot of girls say I'm cute and all and I just turned 13 a few weeks ago so my cusin's boyfriend's sister I like but I'm not sure if she likes me and if she does I have to wait next year until she can turn 13 so i can go out with her but the bad part is if i do my cusin's man might start with me if I go out with her and dump her for a stupid reason.

so what do you people think I do?

Who said you have to wait until she's 13? Or is it a code you go by for your own preferences or views? (Like ''teens'' only) If not, a one year difference shouldn't be a problem at all for you. Now as for her brother, do you know him personally? I'm not sure if he's the typical over-protective brother, or has anything against you for liking her or wanting to have a personal relationship. Knowing him personality wise would determine if he'll flip out about it. Either way, there could be a solution, just answer my q's. =p

Master of pokemon said:
    I've had actually told her I like her, her whole family knows I like her, but she never admitted to liking me and her family says she likes me so I'm waiting for the time of her able to go out.

You'd be in good luck if the information you got about her sharing the same feelings is true. Most the times at that age it's hard to admit with bravery, so your best bet would be to continue what you're doing. Especially if it's making her happy and enjoy your company. Also, depending on how long you've known each other could be a factor. There should be no major rush to get with her, take your time to better understand what she looks for and remember all the important big or small things that impresses her. (With a nice balance of being your self, of course.)

~Blade~

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • BladeForever said:
    Who said you have to wait until she's 13? Or is it a code you go by for your own preferences or views? (Like ''teens'' only) If not, a one year difference shouldn't be a problem at all for you. Now as for her brother, do you know him personally? I'm not sure if he's the typical over-protective brother, or has anything against you for liking her or wanting to have a personal relationship. Knowing him personality wise would determine if he'll flip out about it. Either way, there could be a solution, just answer my q's. =p

First,I have to wait because her parents don't like her being fooled around by boys.Second answer, I do know my cusin's boyfriend personally because we play basketball together and tell each other secrets, I like to think of him as a 1 year older twin because of our similarities.

You'd be in good luck if the information you got about her sharing the same feelings is true. Most the times at that age it's hard to admit with bravery, so your best bet would be to continue what you're doing. Especially if it's making her happy and enjoy your company. Also, depending on how long you've known each other could be a factor. There should be no major rush to get with her, take your time to better understand what she looks for and remember all the important big or small things that impresses her. (With a nice balance of being your self, of course.)

~Blade~

I've actually heard that she likes to copy me in some ways so thanx for some info. Blade.

*M-O-P

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • First,I have to wait because her parents don't like her being fooled around by boys.Second answer, I do know my cusin's boyfriend personally because we play basketball together and tell each other secrets, I like to think of him as a 1 year older twin because of our similarities.

Ahh, I see now. That makes sense that they'd feel that way, especially her being the daughter. As for the boy, it seems you're on good terms with him. It's just something you have to wait out and see how it goes. As I said before, no real rush. Just make sure not to slack off, keep hinting to her how you feel, at the same time not forcing your self to grab her attention too much. (Can't have her feeling smothered, ehh? ^_^)

I've actually heard that she likes to copy me in some ways so thanx for some info. Blade.

*M-O-P

No problem at all. =p I've dealt with many situations far too early if you ask me. Then again, there's no limit to how soon things can be learned, nor is it necessarily a bad thing.

~Blade~

Back