• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rubik's Cube

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
  • you solved it in a minute?!?!?! It took me 4 hours to solve it!! I hate how cheaters will take of the colour panels and stick them in one square to make it look like it was complete.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    you solved it in a minute?!?!?! It took me 4 hours to solve it!! I hate how cheaters will take of the colour panels and stick them in one square to make it look like it was complete.

Wow I don't even know you and you hate me.I'm a cheater if I can't get all the colors I take the sticker off. This usaully happens when I get all sides then it's those two sides that won't go.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • XD You guys should actually learn how instead of....taking off the stickers. (cheaters =P)

It's really not that hard, just a little memorization (Well, maybe a little more than a little ^_^)

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • I cant solve it. I had a friend in school that that could solve it in less than a minute. He gave me a shot at it. It started off solved but then he did two moves without me looking and i had to figure out the two moves. It was still too hard. I suck at it ><

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I've never solved one of those things in my life. They. Are. EVIL.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • So many of the kids at my school seem to be able to solve that thing within seconds, but I can't barely get two sides. That cube is so damn frustrating.

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
  • i can solve a rubix cube. My best record is .53. Its actually not as hard as they seem. And no i didnt learn from typing how to solve a rubix cube on google. However I tried and woah that stuff was way to confuzing. So i just taught myself.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • It was partially my fascination with how it worked that made me decide to finally get one and figure it out.

You can do some cool stuff with it besides that actual solving of it, like mathematical observations an certain creative patterns =P. I scramble and solve it a few times a day just so I don't get rusty XD.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    is Rubik's the correct word, 'cause I really don't know... :\

anyways, my friends in college can solve it in a few seconds.
    they are also filming themselves to be uploaded in YouTube... :P
    dunno if they already uploaded it though... :\

my brother is learning how to solve it, though. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Rubik's Cube

Still, I must admit I've never even tried.

Last edited:

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    i've gotten it down to under a minute, me and my friend were in a "logics'' club.

we were bored.

I also could look at one and do up to 2 sides with my eyes closed, but i wasn't patient enough to do it other wise.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I've solved Rubik's cube in this time :50:13 seconds. My longest was....4 days when I first tried. I've also slved Rubik's Magic in under a minute

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I've tried so many times to solve a Rubik's cube.

I give up after a few hours... I can't seem to do it. haha.

Back